Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,662 members, 7,865,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits (4558 Views)

Make Huge Profits As A Shoe Supplier / Make Huge Profits As A Shoe Supplier / Showcase Your Business To The World And Rake In Huge Profits This Season: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sold out! Sold out!! Sold out!!!

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
A dozen of the black shoes with different sizes is for sale at a highly discounted price. If interested, send a mail to sascoj@gmail.com. Location - Lagos and Imo

Hurry now and take advantage of this offer. Offer valid till September 7, 2013.

1 Like

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by bayanfe: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
sascoj: A dozen of the black shoes with different sizes is for sale at a highly discounted price. If interested, send a mail to sascoj@gmail.com. Location - Lagos and Imo

Hurry now and take advantage of this offer. Offer valid till September 7, 2013.

pls send me price detail of your products. blessedamos12@gmail.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
bayanfe:

pls send me price detail of your products. blessedamos12@gmail.com
Sent details to your mail box
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Get a free authentic Giorgio Armani shirt or Tontosch knickerbucker for a dozen of these shoes purchased shocked
Offer valid till September 7, 2013.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by Blaze124: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Send me the prices of your shoes Patravien@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Blaze124: Send me the prices of your shoes Patravien@yahoo.com
Blaze124, I've sent details of your request to your email.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Afternoon all,
Just a quick reminder that the promotional offer on a dozen of these black shoes will be over by September 7, 2013. Prices have highly discounted. This is a one-time offer that doesn't come often for these superb quality of shoes.

Location - Lagos, Ibadan and Eastern part of Nigeria.

Remember, you can contact me through mail- sascoj@gmail.com or bb pin - 2209c25a
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2013
Morning Landers,
It's 3 days to the end of our promotional offer. You don't want to miss it. It's still on. Don't forget.... You always get a free gift from us. Location - Lagos and Imo. Price is highly affordable.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by vision06(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls,am so interested,let me know the details,wholesale prices and more pics to show my customers.cosmosynergy2@gmail.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Flats and heels these days are women's best friends. So that's why I'm here to provide you with shoes that will keep you coming back for more..... For your orders call 08174942421 (add on whatsapp) or send a mail to sascoj@gmail.com

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Order now if you like what you see.

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2013
It's Christmas season again and you've just got to have that fabulous look during the holidays. Get these amazing shoes at ridiculous prices and don't go buying all those super-expensive shoes. It's my sales offer to you this holiday. Offer valid while stocks last. For your orders call 08174942421 or send a mail to - sascoj@gmail.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by awule: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supermarket Items Wholesale From Tradefair Lagos / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale / Longrich Abuja Stockist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.