Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits (4592 Views)

Make Huge Profits As A Shoe Supplier / Make Huge Profits As A Shoe Supplier / Showcase Your Business To The World And Rake In Huge Profits This Season: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Get your wholesale shoes imported within a few days at unbelievably cheap prices. We deal in heels,wedges, sandals casual slippers or flat shoes. We sell unique footwears not found in local market and this is why we rank No.1 amongst others. Remember! It's EXCLUSIVELY wholesale. Contained in this post are samples, but for more samples,

Visit - comffyshoes.

For enquires, please send a mail to - sascoj@gmail.com and I will reply asap

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Feminine wears sell like hot cake in Nigeria and even in other parts of the world. It's a huge opportunity to amass your own portion of wealth. Young enterpreneurs and investors ...... This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by bomking4x: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2013
You want to sell shoes online with free Blog
You must be a learner.

I have created comffyshoes dot com already

Pm me to have it
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by barbieoshi(f): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2013
hi,I am very much interested...can you show me more pic so I can show my customers too
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by bizfield: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Hi,am seriously interested,pls text to me the criteria to 08142388615 or email to heed2020@gmail.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
@barbieoshi, please send details of what you need to know
barbieoshi: hi,I am very much interested...can you show me more pic so I can show my customers too

Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by barbieoshi(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
send me the details about price according to the shoes type and the photos to my email:barbieoshi@yahoo.com....keep in mind I am gonna be reselling them too...thanks
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by farmerfranc10: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
@ Sascoj. bro i just sent u a mail pls reply asap
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
barbieoshi: send me the details about price according to the shoes type and the photos to my email:barbieoshi@yahoo.com....keep in mind I am gonna be reselling them too...thanks
@ barbieoshi, Pls check your mail. I've sent what you requested for.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
farmerfranc10: @ Sascoj. bro i just sent u a mail pls reply asap
@ farmerfranc, pls check you mail box and see the details of your request.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by meemeee: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi, i just sent you a mail, pls reply with prices. thanks
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by emmhynet18(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
PM me to my email emmanuelb88@yahoo.com Let's talk, mail me ur criterias and let's contact
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
meemeee: Hi, i just sent you a mail, pls reply with prices. thanks
@meeemee, please check your mail box. I've replied your mail
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by barbieoshi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
the prices you gave me are not business friendly
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
barbieoshi: the prices you gave me are not business friendly
@Barbieoshi, send ♍ε a message to my mail box and let's negotiate the terms.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by barbieoshi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
do you have wedge slippers?
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by elipec01(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Send me d price of different shoe, am a retailer base in p.h. My mail is elipecon@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by elipec01(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Send me d price of different shoe, am a retailer base in p.h. My mail is elipecon@gmail.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Grab this mind-blowing offers. 10-16% on all wholesale purchase. It can only get better. Hurry and place ypur orders now, while this offer is on
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by debco(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please email me the criteria of it is been sold,please note am reselling also. Tonnero80@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2013
debco: Please email me the criteria of it is been sold,please note am reselling also. Tonnero80@yahoo.com
@debco, pls check your mail.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by kaffybibi: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls,am so interested,let me know the details,wholesale prices and more pics to show my customers.bibidaramol@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2013
kaffybibi: Pls,am so interested,let me know the details,wholesale prices and more pics to show my customers.bibidaramol@yahoo.com
@Kaffybibi, please check your mail box. I have sent details of your request.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by deriod(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
I'm interest in starting a female shoe bizness,send me your prices & designs- mubo410@gmail.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by freeman191(m): 4:00am On Jul 27, 2013
Please send me details at designteamtechnology@gmail.com, Please i need full prices and pictures of varieties.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2013
freeman191: Please send me details at designteamtechnology@gmail.com, Please i need full prices and pictures of varieties.
@freeman91, I've sent your request.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2013
deriod: I'm interest in starting a female shoe bizness,send me your prices & designs- mubo410@gmail.com
@deriod, pls check your mail and reply.
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by barbieoshi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
hi guys,I think sascoj is selling per dozen, as the company policy,I am looking for someone who wants to mix designs to mail me @ barbieoshi@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Shoe Supplier And Make Huge Profits by sascoj: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2013
barbieoshi: hi guys,I think sascoj is selling per dozen, as the company policy,I am looking for someone who wants to mix designs to mail me @ barbieoshi@yahoo.com
@barbieoshi, if you still want to mix contact ♍ε asap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Bulk Mature Big Coconut / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.