Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa (20906 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by mrdrizzy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
bennynaza: who cares angry I am still furious @ dose terrorist senators who tink d best they can do is to molest little girls and use Boko Haram to eliminate whoever dares to challenge their so called "religious belief". I thought the same religion promises dem 72 virgins? Or is it their greed that makes dem want d virgins both in heaven and on earth..SMH Abeg, if e dey pain u as e dey pain me, go to change.com and sign the petition!!! ON A LIGHTER MOOD, GIRLS PLS DO NOT DIE A VIRGiN, COS THESE MEN WILL STILL BE WAITING FOR U IN THEIR HEAVEN
bros no ves ,u don take ur pills today??

1 Like

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by yunafa(f): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bev needs to be evicted. I am even ashamed on her behalf!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ELgordo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Damn# Real Nigg@s don't watch Trashy programs like this If ur a dude and ur Watchin' this Bullsh@t . . . Then u must be a bit@h Nigg@! NuFf said . . . Let us pray

2 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by HezronLorraine(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ayoobscom: They cannot protest this odious TV show corrupting their children and forcing evil thought into public mind

Some people will even tell you..you are not begged to watch it....

Human race is self destructive just an explosive with golden carcass

Bigbrother Big shame to human race
why did you just show the whole world that you don't have. DStv or you can't afford subscription.

Did bigbrother shove the live transmission in your kids eyes,c'mon.keep your religious sentiments to yourself.everyone to his/her tenth.
You are here shouting.the people in BBA house would still be famous than you are till you probably make it than them which I doubt cause an attitide to reasoning out of reality like yours doesn't soar high.
Sorry,if it hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by mrdrizzy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: why did you just show the whole world that you don't have. DStv or you can't afford subscription.

Did bigbrother shove the live transmission in your kids eyes,c'mon.keep your religious sentiments to yourself.everyone to his/her tenth.
You are here shouting.the people in BBA house would still be famous than you are till you probably make it than them which I doubt cause an attitide to reasoning out of reality like yours doesn't soar high.
Sorry,if it hurts.
now uve insulted him what have u gained 1-2like??. Hes making his opinion last i check nairaland accepts that

1 Like

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by stanech: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
Big Bluefilm africa is as pointless as a cow kite
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by OCcool: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2013
So how does their eviction affect the price of GARRI, eh?
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by jaymezzz(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2013
Prowizy2: U didn't even allow dem 2 leave d stage b4 comin here 2 post dis unGodly tv show.. #Jobles i.mp
how did u know he did'nt allow them leave the stage if you were'nt watching the show you tag ungodly

3 Likes

Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by 2goodbobo(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Abeg who know where I fit buy candle? Nepa just carry light.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Ignatio(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2013
Bad news for those who were looking forward for the Bbs version of her sextape.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Abbey2sam(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2013
@op please who is the head of house?
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by meforyou1(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2013
bassey was evicted because ghana didnt vote him. ironically, the pokello the voted also got evicted
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Temptee101(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Dat yeye Yerima no c dis kind show da promote & encourage indecency wich might aid yung gals in2 prostitutn to protest against, na hw im go tak direct im manliness in2 dez smal teenage gals all in d name of marriage b im prob. Imbecilic fowl
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# Real Nigg@s don't watch Trashy programs like this If ur a dude and ur Watchin' this Bullsh@t . . . Then u must be a bit@h Nigg@! NuFf said . . . Let us pray
hw do u know its bullshit? U musta watched it b4! Ure a biarch den!
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Chrisbee20: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2013
Pokello and Bassey! Dats nt fair enof!
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by omalichanwando: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2013
Make this BBA end o...so that all these hypocrites can stop having unnecessarily high BP..
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
i dont care anyway, but thus is the worst eviction so far, just like koketso, bassEy is a strong chaser
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by wendieposh: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bassey's eviction last night came as a shock but i'm glad he got Nigeria's votes,makes our alliance stronger. Pokello's exit,i'm indifferent about it. West Africans must be ready for Botswana's Oneal and his click (Feza,Cleo,Nando and Bimp). If you dont understand the concept of Big Brother Africa,u dont need to comment on this thread.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Chriki(f): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
tellwisdom: Big brother africa?? ...Wetin that one mean?? sad
smiley
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by cosify: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
I am not really a fan of the Big Brother Africa show.I have only had a few hours to watch one of d editions.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by grandlexuz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
deejay_harry1: so people dey really watch dis show

hmmm..

bye bye .. whoever u are dude..

Why click on the link if you are not a fan of the show? Just so you know, people with better social standing than you do watch the show.
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by grandlexuz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
OC cool: So how does their eviction affect the price of GARRI, eh?

Go to the market and check. From the heading it was obvious this post got nothing to do with the price of garri. So why click on it? Sheep head!
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by grandlexuz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# Real Nigg@s don't watch Trashy programs like this If ur a dude and ur Watchin' this Bullsh@t . . . Then u must be a bit@h Nigg@! NuFf said . . . Let us pray

You are right because?
- The show has got no dudes taking part
- You missed you medication and canot be blamed for it
Re: Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa by cinderlyno: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chai! Pokello I will miss yah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream / Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.