Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" (597 Views)

Chelsea Manager - Jose Mourinho Calls FA Fine A “disfavor” / Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard / Mourinho Calls For Ibrahimovic Mentality From Chelsea Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" by osaseyeishere(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
The former Real Madrid Manager made a full press conference with the English media and said that from now on he's to be called the Godfather. "Maybe now I'll be the Godfather.I'm One of those who spent more time in football. I won every competition in English football and I think I'm the only champion of Champions. So maybe I have a little more responsibility on my shoulders. I have to be an example for everyone in terms of behavior and support, be there for everyone when they need me, " Mourinho the coach of the blues.
[img]http://www.estrelladigital.es/deportes/Jose-Mourinho_ESTIMA20130530_0049_21.jpg[/img]

"I have a resume, I have a status and I think I feel that I am one of them (English coaches), even though my passport is another. Because always defend his country and football, "he said.

"I'm working with a team for the future. Chelsea has an amazing talent.'s A great group with really good players. Now we've taken the pressure and the we have passed the City which is the team that purchase. "

http://osaseye..com/2013/07/jose-mourinho-declares-himself-godfather.html#.Uexbz42TjiU
Re: Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
People can become anything in a rubbish club like Chelsea. Why didn't he say it when he was in Madrid. Shoe get size indeed.
Re: Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" by Compliance(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
You ke? God father for where You almost finished madrid...if not for Ronaldo...na mouth go kill you. Let's wait and see.
Re: Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" by towsyne: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Afam4eva: People can become anything in a rubbish club like Chelsea. Why didn't he say it when he was in Madrid. Shoe get size indeed.

i fink everybody has d right 2 speak out wat he or she feels if he likes he can say his a god nd u ought nt 2 connect chelsea wif dis bro wif all due respect u ought 2 b beaten by callin a club wif 2 major european cup in their cabinet within 2years a rubbish club i can c u covered wif hate its his tym leave im alone
Re: Mourinho Calls Himself "The Godfather" by lexyman(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
I like this man he runs his mouth ... I hope he will not change his name @ the end of (2014/2015)season .J.M and his mind game.

(1) (Reply)

Ameobi Leads Eagles Attack Against South Africa / See First 11 / 200m: Bronze For Okagbare....should Have Been Silver / Why Do The Descendants Of The Transatlantic Slave Trade Make The Best Sprinters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.