Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

2015: Governors, Ministers, Opt For Foreign GSM Lines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Governors, Ministers, Opt For Foreign GSM Lines (16631 Views)

Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari / 2015 Governors Elect In All States. / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2015: Governors, Ministers, Opt For Foreign GSM Lines by DuduNegro: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
I HAVE NUMBER POOLS WITH AT&T, VERIZON & SPRINT FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS.

AT&T - CDMA/GSM
VERIZON - CDMA/GSM
SPRINT - CDMA/GSM

YOU CAN PORT YOUR EXISTING NUMBER OR OBTAIN A NEW AND DISCRETE NUMBER.

SAMSUNG
HTC
IPHONE
MOTOROLA
LG

AFFORDABLE PRICING WITH LOCKED IN TWENTYFOUR MONTHS AGREEMENT, UPGRADABLE IN TWENTY.

Contact - Duduneegro@gmail.com
Re: 2015: Governors, Ministers, Opt For Foreign GSM Lines by chidexy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
~ZN~:

Oh my, you really do work inside the Nigerian DSS to know exactly how their technology works.

Listen up, son. Stop playing with your imaginations and yammering on cluelessly from stuff you watched on the Big screen.

You have any idea the sort of spying facility you're painting? You realize that every mobile carrier in the damn country would have to consent to it and make a lot of modifications on their infrastructure to provide access to softwares constantly scanning each call made and comparing it with the "audio sample" for a match, then recording it? You really realize how much resources a project like that would undertake and cost to run? Let's not even go into the cellular network receptiveness and poor audio. Your imaginative talent sure packs a punch.

Even the sleekiest, advanced phone spy tech at the moment (to my knowledge, the sting-ray), used by the FBI has no such "auto mode" capabilities, and heck, they still have to go through a lot of manual work, filtering/deleting data unrelated to their target.

And here you are, telling me, a country that still struggles to provide 24/7 electricity for it's citizens has a high-tech "automatic" phone spy technology in place that constantly scans every call made in the entire region, compares it to a pre-recorded audio from a target, identifies the fellow regardless the phone line in the world he uses to call a line in the country, starts recording his conversation and probably alert a superior via phone or sms "Bingo, Boss we've got new leads".

No point arguing with you. Your imaginations are hilarious enough.

Sorry I don't get what you are driving at. I told you what I've experienced. I am not a security professional but have worked with some as a translator and this is exactly how their system worked. The person of interest kept changing lines almost on a daily basis and using other people's numbers and even from public phone booths and all were captured. If you don't believe me, well,that's your wahala
Re: 2015: Governors, Ministers, Opt For Foreign GSM Lines by todayguest(m): 1:26am On Jul 24, 2013
I see no safe place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) / EFCC Quizzes Ex-Immigration Boss, Parradang - The Cable / How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.