Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions (1400 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Questions! / Refusal Of UK Study Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by lankywizar(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2008
PLease guys help out with these questions.

why have you choosen to study in the UK?

Why did you choose this institution?

How did you find out about it?

Why did you select this course.?

When this course is finished do you plan to undertake another course in the UK. Pls give details?

Why do you think this course would be of benefit to you?

What do you hope to do when you finish your studies in the UK?
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by Akolawole(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2008
I cannot but laugh
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by IncaGold(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2008
lankywizar:

PLease guys help out with these questions.

When this course is finished do you plan to undertake another course in the UK. Please give details?

Because I'm tired of staying in Nigeria, no water, no light and job. Infact i'm fed up

They chose me,

Nairaland

I was forced

When this course is finished do you plan to undertake another course in the UK. Please give details?
Yes, A levels

Because my father said so.

Relax in jand and have some fun.

Next question pls!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by TOH(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by ty4real(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2008
IncaGold:

Because I'm tired of staying in Nigeria, no water, no light and job. Infact i'm fed up

They chose me,

Nairaland

I was forced

Yes, A levels

Relax in jand and have some fun.

Next question please!!!!!!!!!!!

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person with laughter for nairaland.I guess you will agree with me that some applicant facilitate their visa refusals.I tell you,this dude is just lazy mentally.

@Poster!
I thought you were given the appropriate response under general visa enquiries,you are the only one that can ask those questions appropriately cause you are the only one that knows the course you wanna do in the uk.Get a grip on your mental faculty mate and think,brainstorm and ask yourself what you really want to come and do in the uk aight! wink
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by papiwonder: 1:52pm On May 30, 2008
Bro Wizard,U suppoe fit use the wizard attack them now, Bigger bro, God dey, Just package it very well, It is well.One luv
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by lankywizar(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2008
Una wan crucify me for this post when i put, i just dey ask nor be say i nor fit answer the questions but you suppose know two heads are better than one.

One love nairalanders, keep the flag flying
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by ThugLife1(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2008
IncaGold:

They chose me,

Nairaland

I was forced

Yes, A levels

Relax in jand and have some fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next question please!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by Esss(m): 2:32am On Jun 02, 2008
The United states have already denied me visa twice, I've written and failed JAMB twice, ASUU is still on strike, NEPA, traffic, armed robbers, cultists, e.t.c so I'm trying my luck here.

It was cheap and my uncle lives in that city.

My uncle told me about it.

I didnt o! My uncle was the one who filled the form. I only saw the admission letter.

Yes O! Masters.

How would I know? If I see employment in a good company, then yes.

Remain there O! What am I looking for in Nigeria.
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by savanaha: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2008
Esss:

The United states have already denied me visa twice, I've written and failed JAMB twice, ASUU is still on strike, NEPA, traffic, armed robbers, cultists, e.t.c so I'm trying my luck here.

It was cheap and my uncle lives in that city.

My uncle told me about it.

I didnt o! My uncle was the one who filled the form. I only saw the admission letter.

Yes O! Masters.

How would I know? If I see employment in a good company, then yes.

Remain there O! What am I looking for in Nigeria.

I think the poster should pay keen attention to these answers. They seem helpful.
Re: Tackling These Uk Study Visa Questions by lloydhill(m): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2008
hahahah

(1) (Reply)

The Us Dv-lottery 2010 Entry Is Obsolutely Free! / .... / How Can A Person overstay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.