Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’ (3593 Views)

[PHOTO] Former Buffy The Vampire Slayer Star Charisma Carpenter Poses Nude For H / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood / ILLUMINATI: Picture Of Beyonce's New Vampire-like Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’ by imperiouxx(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Craze world!

Maria Jose Cristerna, also known as the ‘Vampire Woman’( Mujer Vampiro) showed off her look at the “Expo Tatuaje” international tattoo exhibition in Monterrey. 35-year- old Mexican tattoo artist said constant beatings and domestic abuse triggered her reinvention and led her to tattoo nearly 100 percent of her body – and that’s not all. She also has multiple face piercings and titanium implants to create “horns” under the skin on her temples and forehead.

The mum-of-four has even had dental implants to create “fangs” to complete her look — but claims to live a “normal life”.
Maria said: “The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anesthetic. I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the color of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be.”
And her transformation is not yet complete — she plans to have two more titanium implants added to the back of her head.
She said: “Tattooing is my way of being immortal, of really being a vampire and not dying – leaving my work on other people’s skin.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hh0BWLNfUs
Re: Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’ by ITbomb(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2013
And she is a mother of four
I wonder who would see such face and still keep a standing erection
Re: Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’ by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
All i feel is 'pity'
May it not be well with the one that 'abused' you and mADE YOU like this!
Re: Maria Jose Cristerna The ‘vampire Woman’ by kunlesehan(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2013
so their's someone out there weirder than charly boy ? ... lol

(1) (Reply)

The Identity Of Justin Bieber’s Brazilian ‘prostitute’ Has Been Revealed / Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! / OMG! Popular Lagos Boy “pretty Mike” Chains Two Girls Like ‘local Dogs’ To A Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.