Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Are You Proud To Be A Nigeria Citizen - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Proud To Be A Nigeria Citizen (558 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Proud To Be A Nigeria Citizen by Ibrokane(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2013
Despite the numerous crisis going on in almost all part of this country and the international bad reputation of the country which makes us to be execrated by other countries... Still yet, for one reason or the other am always proud to be a Nigerian. Are you proud to be a Nigeria citizen? If yes/no give reason....
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigeria Citizen by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Sometimes, yes; sometime, no.

Yes, when I see our culture in full display, like the various traditional marriages and when I see some posh ladies and guys rapping away in the various Nigerian languages. I trip.

And no, because despite the facade, our people are far from civilisation. The barbarism is much, or maybe it's just how I see it.
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigeria Citizen by Ibrokane(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2013
masonkz: Sometimes, yes; sometime, no.

Yes, when I see our culture in full display, like the various traditional marriages and when I see some posh ladies and guys rapping away in the various Nigerian languages. I trip.

And no, because despite the facade, our people are far from civilisation. The barbarism is much, or maybe it's just how I see it.
dnt worry we will soon turn to a civilized country... Nigeria go better..... I also love nigerians for our culture.... Always very 4ny visiting other tribes ceremonies apart 4rm mine....

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Nigeria / Osun Monarch Found Not Guilty On Rape Charges. / Is Facebook Messages To Dead Loved One Good ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.