Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha (20747 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Security: Army Moves To Retire 40 Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by moscobabs(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Army has Discipline sa,kudos to them.....I know some people will still blame GEJ for this oo
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by kliq(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Well explicated...EOD
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by ritux: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2013
solidbroda:

But bros, u know in Nigeria, nothing like Logic. Example is a whole illiterate First Lady insulting a whole world class, world renown professor.

Another example is when the daughter of a pure father anti rule of law speaks against a whole Wole Soyinka.
However, in Nigeria, anything can happen. I won't be surprised if the Guy (mustapha) is promoted to the Chief General of the Military. This is Nigeria bros.

U don smoke something today. You better desist from that.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by HoldenCaulfield(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Nairalandi: Any igbo man living in the north should be considered as "living inside the Enemies camp"quote me any day.when you come here and see how this dudes are equiping themselves for war you will understand that things have gone out of hand.so therefore,I urgue my Igbo brothers to get equiped because anything can happen at any time.this is not the topic at hand but I have to voice it out.Ngwucha abughi ujo!
oh why! The snobbish dirty bastards like you should be locked in the goddamn hellish prison

2 Likes

Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by vislabraye(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Smart move. Retire him. ASAP. He's still a threat. He can plan coup.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Cholison(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Musty leave the army for them you have made your mark. No officer will ever be as famous with that rank as you have been now. God will open ways for you. Leave the army and leave politics alone as well.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by bumtos(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
best
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by GENTLETEE(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2013
The right thing to do. We like it quiet and peaceful in the military.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Navalsadiq(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2013
solidbroda:

But bros, u know in Nigeria, nothing like Logic. Example is a whole illiterate First Lady insulting a whole world class, world renown professor.

Another example is when the daughter of a pure father anti rule of law speaks against a whole Wole Soyinka.
However, in Nigeria, anything can happen. I won't be surprised if the Guy (mustapha) is promoted to the Chief General of the Military. This is Nigeria bros.
if PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA begins to misbe have he will be called to other.the man is a pessimist and just too arogant.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by charles424(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
infobiz9ja: .

Kai see dis steewpeeed praise singer,what did WS says dat was not right about ur manhood lives on mother Why don't see and say the right thing no matter who is involved..either ur so called mother of the widowers or him Wake up and use ur brain.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Erotex(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Very good. Bad one for him #justiceMustBePrevail
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Lakayanah: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2013
He is a blessed man. That is the best move. God has given him another chance to put his life back on track and to atone for every wrong he has made it's not everyone that is this Lucky pls use this second chance wisely. Please everyone should back off his case for he that is without sin throw the 1st stone. Kind David commited every sin under the sun yet God called him he man after my heart.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Doctorflaky(f): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2013
The outcome of the indoor meeting with Obasanjo.....Sharp people. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by NotNairalandi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: oh why! The snobbish dirty bastards like you should be locked in the goddamn hellish prison
if I catch you,only God will tell if you will be alive to tell your story.beast!
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Afroconnect: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
It would have been foolish and unproffesional to promote Mustapha.he should thank his stars that the Nigerian Nation has pardoned him for the atrocities he and his master committed against us.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Amedu3: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Im from Niger Delta and im a Christian. If AL MUSTAFA seize power and suspend the fvcking constitution, i will celebrate.
PDP is bad for Nigeria.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
That's logical enough.

sad
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by mikeapollo: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
It would be huge injustice to just retire him as a Major.

The guy was arrested and detained during course of duty to the nation, as CSO to the president(whether civilian or not), was imprsioned for 15 years and now freed by a competent court of law.

The best thing the Army should do is to make him seat and write for some fast-tracked promotion exams to assess his suitablity for promotion to the next rank(s). They can make him seat for a couple of tests and if he passes, he should be promoted to the next rank.
A few years( 2 or 3 years) will be okay to make him seat for the acccumulated exams for his delayed promotions, and he can then be retired, maybe as a Brigadier or Colonel. Afterall, we have seen people given rapid promotion in service!

We need to be fair to the guy. Fifteen years immprisonmnent is more than enough punishment!
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by chitexinter: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
he deserve retirement.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Aikayy: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
charles424:

Kai see dis steewpeeed praise singer,what did WS says dat was not right about ur manhood lives on mother Why don't see and say the right thing no matter who is involved..either ur so called mother of the widowers or him Wake up and use ur brain.
Lol! U insult PEJ's spoken english yet yours is so bad!
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lakayanah: He is a blessed man. That is the best move. God has given him another chance to put his life back on track and to atone for every wrong he has made it's not everyone that is this Lucky pls use this second chance wisely. Please everyone should back off his case for he that is without sin throw the 1st stone. Kind David commited every sin under the sun yet God called him he man after my heart.
Al-mustafa is not King David and i know for sure he doesn't enjoy the same level of grace David did. That God called David a man after His own heart didn't stop Him from punishing David because of Uriah(2samuel 12:9-15). How much more will He do to Al-Mustafa? No sinner will go unpunished.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by dealslip(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Why do I have this funny feeling that the activities of Boko Haram will cease after this release of Major Mustapha.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by orji63(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
That's the best thing to do for now.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by baby124: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
LOL, they are scared. Still doesnt take his influence away. You dont have to be in the army to support, facilitate and be the brains behind a coup. They have released the biggest threat to this government. Too late. If they like, they can retire him as janitor. Why were previous presidents running away from releasing him? Jona and his advisers. From one shit to bigger sh*it. grin grin grin.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Lakayanah: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
enigma_otr:
Al-mustafa is not King David and i know for sure he doesn't enjoy the same level of grace David did. That God called David a man after His own heart didn't stop Him from punishing David because of Uriah(2samuel 12:9-15). How much more will He do to Al-Mustafa? No sinner will go unpunished.
The ways of God no-one understands completely no-one said All-Mustafa is king David. Did he or didn't he spend some years in prison? I am not saying that is atonement for his sins since I am not God for only him has the scale to measure our sins and can give the right punishment. So please let us not play God. I only said he is lucky to have a second chance to right what had gone wrong. So we mere morals should leave judgment to God for we have all sinned and fallen short of glory it's only by his grace we are still alive.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by nbright: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
charles424:

I have died!.
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by frankkky: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
mikeapollo: It would be huge injustice to just retire him as a Major.

The guy was arrested and detained during course of duty to the nation, as CSO to the president(whether civilian or not), was imprsioned for 15 years and now freed by a competent court of law.

The best thing the Army should do is to make him seat and write for some fast-tracked promotion exams to assess his suitablity for promotion to the next rank(s). They can make him seat for a couple of tests and if he passes, he should be promoted to the next rank.
A few years( 2 or 3 years) will be okay to make him seat for the acccumulated exams for his delayed promotions, and he can then be retired, maybe as a Brigadier or Colonel. Afterall, we have seen people given rapid promotion in service!this is the way i feel too,the man loves his proffession so much as well butin life i guess there are certain things we can not control and we pray to GOD to give us the wisdom,the way i see it bro this guy is on his way out of the army,looking at the reasons why he cant be promoted makes sense,well mustapha should look at the bright side,he will get his benefits in full,but sha e go pain am cause am sure major was not the rank he would have loved to retire.

We need to be fair to the guy. Fifteen years immprisonmnent is more than enough punishment!
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by CHIDONE: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Let him respect himself and retire rather than going to answweeer sir sir sir again in the military especially to his subordinates which must hav surpased him
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by calaharry: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
He had done his part. RETIRE HIM Now and fast at a double quick match...
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by calaharry: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
calaharry: He had done his part. RETIRE HIM Now and fast at a double quick match...
Re: Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha by Tafeedon: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote
author=Nairalandi]Any igbo man living in the north should be considered
as "living inside the Enemies camp"quote me any day.when you come here
and see how this dudes are equiping themselves for war you will
understand that things have gone out of hand.so therefore,I urgue my
Igbo brothers to get equiped because anything can happen at any
time.this is not the topic at hand but I have to voice it out.Ngwucha
abughi ujo![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station / Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.