Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Writers Wanted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Wanted (631 Views)

Freelance Writers Wanted For Print And Online Magazine. / Writers Wanted To Write On Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted by Chidismart: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2013
I need 2-3 good article writers on freelance basis. You must be very good and experienced. You must do a test article which will be compensated for if you are good. You must have computer connected to the internet. You must have skype address and if you don't yet have, be willing to get one and should be ready to start immediately. Contact me through ogeclara1@gmail.com. The pay is 250 naira for 600 words. Don't contact me if you don't agree with the terms. You should be able and available to write at least 5 articles in a day .Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

PLZZ Who Has Read Chimamanda Adichie's Americanah!!! / The Festival Called ASUU / Travels Through Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.