Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help Me Out Here Pls!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out Here Pls!!! (3191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Pataki: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Ujujoan:

Awwwww . . . I love ur hubby already. He's really a man, not all these boys getting married these days.
LONG THROAT! shocked shocked shocked

Na persin hubby you go dey loff. Shior!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by donchris999: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Madam CC!!! If you really want to know this pataki of guy, try visiting the politics section frequently and you will see he is a warlord.
chaircover: Oh God!!!!! lipsrsealed Not again!!!!!!

You people should just book a room at the Hilton cool

For the record Pataki started it this time. . . . .lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2013

Thank God I have a witness cool cool

Pataki:
LONG THROAT! shocked shocked shocked

Na persin hubby you go dey loff. Shior!

Aproko, who send you? Abeg face front jare . . . mtcheeeeeeeeew! angry angry
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2013
chaircover:

oyinbo you are very right. The poster herself is committed to the marriage and She was also lucky that she came at a time where the met with people who advised her to do the kneeling down and apologize to her husband and resolve the issue. If she had come at another time, the advise may have been different and she would have gone with it and her home in tatters.

They sound like a good couple and I believe that they will overcome all storms. They both have the right attitude and I wish them all the best.

Yes o! Yes o! C how excited I am.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
alutawestand: I've finally said the sorry. I knelt down while saying it oooo and he was just smiling at me and said I should repeat after him not to do it again which I did. He apologised also.

He so ate the food that I prepared that he couldn't even walk again, and he was full of compliments.

I wanna thank everyone for the wonderful advice given to me. It really worked.

Wanna go to bed now. He's waiting for me with open arms. Tonight gonna be fire oooo. Lol

Gnite house.

This is fantastic news!

Girl, I'm so happy for you. Now just make sure you look after your home & marriage to the best of your ability. You are indeed blessed! smiley smiley

dayokanu: ^^^ Good girl. See as marriage wey wan scatter as at this morning, Don enter Honeymoon phase by the evening

Its well with you. I pity that bed and your neighbours tonight.

That kneeling posture dont forget oo. Both front and back kneeling

And dont mind Efemena. The way she dey grab microphone you go know say na Musician for her previous life

Mu Che Che Che ... grin grin

taryour:

Efe where are thou Biko come and clarify this. And after that abeg you go teach me some of those songs you wrote in your previous life.

Cheii!! Even you too madam T?? shocked shocked

Abeg leave me jare. Nor mind Dayo. That one don spoil finish cheesy cheesy tongue

chaircover:

oyinbo you are very right. The poster herself is committed to the marriage and She was also lucky that she came at a time where the met with people who advised her to do the kneeling down and apologize to her husband and resolve the issue. If she had come at another time, the advise may have been different and she would have gone with it and her home in tatters.

They sound like a good couple and I believe that they will overcome all storms. They both have the right attitude and I wish them all the best.

(Sigh)

I just love happy endings... smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Pataki: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2013

LOL! I have not done anything na. Did you not notice the covetuous spirit of Uju? How can she be loving another person's property?

Ujujoan:

Thank God I have a witness cool cool

Aproko, who send you? Abeg face front jare . . . mtcheeeeeeeeew! angry angry
My friend, will you sharap there!!! If I catch you chasing another person's property, your husband will hear am! Long throat woman! cool
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Pataki: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2013
alutawestand: I've finally said the sorry. I knelt down while saying it oooo and he was just smiling at me and said I should repeat after him not to do it again which I did. He apologised also.

He so ate the food that I prepared that he couldn't even walk again, and he was full of compliments.

I wanna thank everyone for the wonderful advice given to me. It really worked.

Wanna go to bed now. He's waiting for me with open arms. Tonight gonna be fire oooo. Lol

Gnite house.

Go and sin no more! Punish him well well in bed for all his buga on you though. You have a loving forgiving husband. Men like him are rare these days.

You have truly done the right thing. Avoid the olojukokoro eyes of Ujujoan as well. It shall be well with you and your family.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Uju and Pataki again grin grin grin grin grin grin hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@op, who says it's by username? I'm soooooooo happy for you. Your husband is a really wonderful man. He even apologized too, that is what I call a MAN. Thanks to all the mamas who gave you great advices here. God bless you all. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
LOL! I have not done anything na. Did you not notice the covetuous spirit of Uju? How can she be loving another person's property?

My friend, will you sharap there!!! If I catch you chasing another person's property, your husband will hear am! Long throat woman! cool

Will someone tell this man to leave me alone? I am happily married and not in the market for a second husband.

Even if I were, I'm sure OP won't mind sharing . . . wink cheesy

Pataki pls find someone else to obsess over ni . . tongue cool
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Pataki: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ujujoan:

Will someone tell this man to leave me alone? I am happily married and not in the market for a second husband.

Even if I were, I'm sure OP won't mind sharing . . . wink cheesy

Pataki pls find someone else to obsess over ni . . tongue cool
Mstchewwwwwwwwww undecided lipsrsealed

Mgbeke feeling funky!! Who is obsessed over you? Orisirisi sha!!! Pataki is NOT for grabs ya hear?!

Stop loffing another woman's property! Face ya own!! grin

And if I catch you following any of my posts on this section again! Wetin I go do you ehn......! cool
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by maclatunji: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is there a special prize for having the longest post on this thread? Can I enter the competition? #LOL

Nice to see you ladies passionately educating a sister. However, this topic does make me ponder- what will someone who has offended me have to do for me to forgive them.?

I don't know- I am not really good at offence taking and keeping.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
Mstchewwwwwwwwww undecided lipsrsealed

Mgbeke feeling funky!! Who is obsessed over you? Orisirisi sha!!! Pataki is NOT for grabs ya hear?!

Stop loffing another woman's property! Face ya own!! grin

And if I catch you following any of my posts on this section again! Wetin I go do you ehn......! cool

Are you jealous ni? My nkwobi is just for the special one . . tuck in your throat. cheesy

Pataki pls LEAVE ME ALONE! tongue
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by viruz007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
i have read the posts and advice. This is why i love coming to Nairaland Family section.

I move the motion for the closing of this thread. cool

Dayo that ya advice na die. grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
^^ Let the OP come back so we can know if she survived the Gbam gbam jigi jigi of last night

Hope they havent resumed their honeymoon at LUTH from broken waist of both husband and wife
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Let the OP come back so we can know if she survived the Gbam gbam jigi jigi of last night

Hope they havent resumed their honeymoon at LUTH from broken waist of both husband and wife
OMG!!! I don c enof today!
This dayokanu,r u into stuff? U will kill somebody with lafter here!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
^^ He is.

Kinky man. grin
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am very much around oooo. Sorry to disappoint you Dayo, we didn't do anything last night cos of my monthly flow that decided to rear its head last night. But there was enough cuddling and it was heaven.

I'll forever remain grateful to this wonderful family section. You guys are the bomb!!!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chai, madam flow don spoil market o.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutawestand: Am very much around oooo. Sorry to disappoint you Dayo, we didn't do anything last night cos of my monthly flow that decided to rear its head last night. But there was enough cuddling and it was heaven.

I'll forever remain grateful to this wonderful family section. You guys are the bomb!!!
Bebe carry go jare! Nothing do u!!
Baaaad gal!!!

How Do You Give Your Wife Pocket Money / Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. / Lagos Okada Man- Seven Children And A Wife In A 1-room Apartment