Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? (1896 Views)

How Does Websites Like Ebay/jumia/konga/nairaland And Etc. Manage Their Website? / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / How Does Websites Like OLX. Etc Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by 419nigga(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls does traffic generate money for websites.....and do yu register your sites under google adsense or something? Pls someone out there pls educate me! Thank yu!
Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by rilwayne27: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2013
419nigga: Pls does traffic generate money for websites.....and do yu register your sites under google adsense or something? Pls someone out there pls educate me! Thank yu!
a blog, website, social network, and forum is of no use when their is no traffic becoz everything you update must be seen by others that is the reason of your posting there are so many ways of monetizing your site like Google adsense, Ad dynamo, Click bank, Amazone and so on what you need to do to qualify for this monetizing tinz is to hav a Good content and always update something
Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by 419nigga(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
rilwayne27:
a blog, website, social network, and forum is of no use when their is no traffic becoz everything you update must be seen by others that is the reason of your posting there are so many ways of monetizing your site like Google adsense, Ad dynamo, Click bank, Amazone and so on what you need to do to qualify for this monetizing tinz is to hav a Good content and always update something
bro thanks a lot....I appreciate it....thanks for the info ...
Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Wich other way can Ɣ☺ΰ make money with website
Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by rilwayne27: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Am sorry friend i wish i can type them but am runny out of time here they are so many the only help i can do is tell you where you can know more about monetizing your site this is the site go there
http://naijaplatphorm..com/2013/07/the-most-comprehensive-affiliate.html
Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by rilwayne27: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2013
I hope i have help you guys. comment if you have any question and that is my blog which am trying to do somethings with you can be checking their for more updates @
https://www.naijaplatphorm..com
Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 27, 2013
I read you blog but it base of affilate .....is there any other way except affilate, google adsence banner,on page any other way exxept does payper click.....

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? / Nairaland Under Attack / Unlimited Bandwith, Unlimited Addons, Unmetered disc Space For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.