Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? (1895 Views)

Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? / Help I Need A Website With A Shopping Cart To Accept Payment For My Ebooks / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? by Picomon(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
any dev in here who av integrate paga epay on his or her website? If yes, I av a question to ask. How were you able to query the transaction after a user pay?

I've been able to make payment, but to get notification of how the payment goes is the one I'm dealing with now. Other payment gateway I used didn't give me any probs.

E.g Voguepay said after payment you can query the payment through the api. And The api accepts parameters as a GET request. Below is a sample api call. https://voguepay.com/?v_transaction_id=11111&type=xml

But paga didn't state anything, they only wrote all parameters needed but no url. what am I missing?!

(1) (Reply)

Admin Needed In Geek212blogspot.com / Blogger Blogs Not Loading Today / Fresh UK, US, Ghana And Nigerian Accounts Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.