Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Safe And Unsafe Periods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Safe And Unsafe Periods (5534 Views)

Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Dettol Disinfectant Recalled In South Africa For Being ‘unsafe’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe And Unsafe Periods by publicview: 5:03pm On May 25, 2008
Can somebody please help me to calculate the safe and unsafe period of a girl whose menstruation period started on the 20th of this month of May

Please sensible ladies in the land do me this great favor, be precise with days to have sex and not to.
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2008
If she has a 28 days cycle,

Today, she has
10 days to ovulation
probability is there that she still has her flow on but minimal
fertility is still zero

if she has a 30 days circle

today
12 days to ovulation
probability is there that she still has her flow on but minimal
fertility is still zero

is there something else u did or happened that u want us to know?
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by publicview: 1:29pm On May 27, 2008
Nope! am a gentleman. The basic fact is that we are about to get married and the issue of number of children we are to have and care for adequately came up, While i want 2 children at most, She want to have as many as her mother.

Hence i tactfully requested her menstrual period chart which will aid me to chart a safe course, she grudginly refused,but it happened she called me that she is having a stomach ache, occassioned by her flow, which fall on the date, i mentioned in my post.

Inthat i want the natural form of contraceptive, that why i want to have a concrete data, when to and when not to.
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by inze(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2008
Hmmm,

A man being careful,

Sorry i don't have anything to add, just admire your courage and style, three gbosa for you.
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by Dreloaded(f): 2:31pm On May 27, 2008
"natural form" of contraceptative fails many times
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2008
my doc friends have told me - the name for chicks who practise safe period is 'mothers'

way too many variables. 300 million in every ejaculation capable of surviving for up to 10 days - it aint safe no more - sorry - it was never safe to begin with.
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by Dreloaded(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2008
oyb:

my doc friends have told me - the name for chicks who practise safe period is 'mothers'

exactly. Not sure how people believe in that. almost as ridiculous as the "rhythm method"
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by publicview: 2:30pm On May 28, 2008
I am quite aware there are many forms of contraceptive available for couples to choose,
But i have come to realize that my girl, is a kind of of stuff that will agree to it but will tactfully not implement it.

Having a predictable chart will keep me on the guide, You never know when booze can cause quite a riot in my brain, and my women will grab the opportunity to have an unplanned baby.Thereby over going the quota i have decided to keep and care for.

Women are good at that, you never can know with them, when they become enraptured with ecstasy
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by TOH(f): 12:26am On May 29, 2008
periods are unpredictable thus the chart isnt reasonable and she can easily give you false info
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by ayomifull(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2008
The best way around it is to both agree and work it out, if you both dont agree i'm afraid she will have more than her mother lol
Re: Safe And Unsafe Periods by publicview: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
TOH:

periods are unpredictable thus the chart isnt reasonable and she can easily give you false info
You re a woman, ain't you? solve this problem of mine. if your period falls on the 20th of a month, when would not like your man to have sex with you, if you do not like to have a baby.

(1) (Reply)

See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis / 3 Best Multivitamins For Babies And Toddlers ... Mothers tell us your experience / Help For Itchy Arm-pits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.