Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35094 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Are you into clothing business and need a steady and reliable supplier of 1st grade London bale clothings at great wholesale prices? Then you have come to the right place.

We now have bulk stuffs available for: childrens clothings, ladies tops and chiffon tops. When I say 1st grade, I mean 1st grade top quality and carefully selected unlike some people who just pack stuffs you might regret buying.
In our case, our customers happiness doing business with us and coming back regularly in our priority.

We can supply to you anywhere in Nigeria by waybill without delay or stories for the gods... lol

For enquiries and orders call: 08104032816.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by CnCstore: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
How much is one bale of ladies clothings(gown alone if possible)?

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
CnCstore:
How much is one bale of ladies clothings(gown alone if possible)?

It goes for N85,000 for cotton gowns and N130,000 for poly gowns
Thank you.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by 40dogzz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is cost, then how much gain will some 1 make from it?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
40dogzz:
Is cost, then how much gain will some 1 make from it?

Trust me these are quality London bale not China... Even when you see the quality and you give your prices you would be shocked for the rush. Your profit is sure and you will come back for more.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anyone can get very cheap bales from germany and china but then you might end up seeing that your goods are low quality and then u do not get to retain your customers because you might be looking for instant massive profit.

One main principle is business is customer satisfaction. Even if your profit is N5 from your customers, its better to keep getting that N5 from several customers who come back to you because they trust your product than to make N5000 from a customer that will not be happy with the product and will not think of coming back to you let alone recommending you to others.

Quality matters to us and thats why we source of the best to ensure we deliver 100% satisfaction.

Even your customers will testify of their satisfaction with the quality of the products you give them.

In every business there is profit to be made as long as you make your customers happy, and this is what we do at Nixanda Enterprises.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
List of Bales Available And Quantity:

1. Ladies tops/gown = 300 pcs/bale.

2. Chiffon tops = 350 pcs/bale.

3. CCR childrens cloths = 300 pcs/bale.

4. Mens bale: denim jeans, office trousers and chinos mix = 300 pcs/bale.

5. Polo shirts mix = 350 pcs/bale.

For more enquiries and orders call: 08104032816.

Thank you.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by CnCstore: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Don't you have a whatsapp line?i need you to reduce your price and where is your location?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Am interested in d childrens wear. Is it kids wear or children, is it casual or formal and how much is ur last. Are u in bbm or watsapp
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote
author=CnCstore post=30201174]Don't you have a whatsapp line?i need you
to reduce your price and where is your location?[/quote]

Please text or flash me on 08104032816 so i can add you on my whatsapp.

Thank you
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
List of Bales Available And Quantity:

1. Ladies tops/gown = 300 pcs/bale.

2. Chiffon tops = 350 pcs/bale.

3. CCR childrens cloths = 300 pcs/bale.

4. Mens bale: denim jeans, office trousers and chinos mix = 300 pcs/bale.

5. Polo shirts mix = 350 pcs/bale.

For more enquiries and orders call: 08104032816.

Thank you.

Are they fairly used or new
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
diegs:

They are new outstocks of various brands and they all have tags.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dav8id(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2015
diegs:

OMG
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by debbydee(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2015
@ OP your prices are too high.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have received alot of calls regarding this my products and some people say the prices are high. The honest truth is that sometime most people look for very cheap stuffs and at the end of the day you get low quality stuffs and your customers are not happy.
I deal on 1st grade London bales only and I trust the quality of what I give my customers which is my priority. Many people worried about my prices at first but when they took the step of ordering, till today they cant stop buying. They are happy because their customers are happy.

Please if you are a nairalander that has bought from me, kindly help me out by stating your opinion on the products you got.

For example, I sell ladies gown bale (pics below) at N85,000 for 300pieces/bale.
If you even sell these gowns at N500 each, you make N150k meaning you have N65k profit.
Now look at the gowns below and the quality. If you sell these gowns at N2500 each, tell me people wont rush it.

Quality is what I give you.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2015
More:

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2015
More

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
more

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by NnamdiN: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Any pics of the men's stuff you got?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
more
PLS UPLOAD THE LADIES TOP AND POLO SHIRT AND ALSO CHIFFONS TOPS
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by olusanjor(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
kindly text your price list per bale as to various categories of clothing to 08033918000 or fregene25ng@yahoo/com. I can help u in a big way.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Momcherry(f): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm interested. How much for the children clothing?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Momcherry:
I'm interested. How much for the children clothing?

Please call or txt me on 08104032816
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please anyone who has bought from this guy should share their views and experiences please.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls add me on bbm I sent u request also I sent u chats on ur watsapp bt is nt going.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by mrsage(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kindly show pix of male polo shirts you have. Then what brands do u have?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Contactohimai(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well i believe it goes a long way to give someone a thumbs up when they deliver. I contacted this nixanda when my wife wanted to start her fahion store in Abuja. We were scared when we learnt their warehouse is in cotonuo but bring to Nigeria on a regular. He also gave his elder sisters contact whom is actually the main owner so we were a little comfortable bcus she is married and matured.
We paid them based on fingers crossed and to my surprise within 3 days our package arrived. Though am not good at fashion stuffs but my wife was really praising the quality of the clothes.
Still date she still buys from them and has never complained about their stuffs.
In my opinion i will give them 8 over 10.

4 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by laurel03(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
no male shirt?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
laurel03:
no male shirt?

We have male polo tops but dont have the pix with me now. Would get some ready
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote
author=Contactohimai post=30212922]Well i believe it goes a long way to
give someone a thumbs up when they deliver. I contacted this nixanda
when my wife wanted to start her fahion store in Abuja. We were scared
when we learnt their warehouse is in cotonuo but bring to Nigeria on a
regular. He also gave his elder sisters contact whom is actually the
main owner so we were a little comfortable bcus she is married and
matured.
We paid them based on fingers crossed and to my surprise within 3 days
our package arrived. Though am not good at fashion stuffs but my wife
was really praising the quality of the clothes.
Still date she still buys from them and has never complained about their
stuffs.
In my opinion i will give them 8 over 10.[/quote]

Wow thank you sir, didnt see this on time am really grateful you could do this. Thanks alot sir.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote
author=Contactohimai post=30212922]Well i believe it goes a long way to
give someone a thumbs up when they deliver. I contacted this nixanda
when my wife wanted to start her fahion store in Abuja. We were scared
when we learnt their warehouse is in cotonuo but bring to Nigeria on a
regular. He also gave his elder sisters contact whom is actually the
main owner so we were a little comfortable bcus she is married and
matured.
We paid them based on fingers crossed and to my surprise within 3 days
our package arrived. Though am not good at fashion stuffs but my wife
was really praising the quality of the clothes.
Still date she still buys from them and has never complained about their
stuffs.
In my opinion i will give them 8 over 10.[/quote]

My broda i must support u. At first i was worried abt their policy for pay before delivery for what i have not seen with all d fraud online. Then i chose to take d risk when the nixanda guy refered me to his big sister. I felt a little comfortable dealing with a married woman and i took d risk afterall i knew wat i cud do with d bank details if i was defrauded.
They actually sent me my stuffs within 4 days. I bought baby clothing bale at N95k at they were absolutely great i was very stunned. I give them 10/10 for that.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by 40dogzz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
If the gowns u have ar the quality that ar in the pix then it will be a good deal. I hope they ar sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Google Voice Numbers For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.