Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Get Recahrge Card Printing Manual And Software Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Recahrge Card Printing Manual And Software Now (518 Views)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Recharge Card Printing Business / The Entrepreneur's Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Recahrge Card Printing Manual And Software Now by wealthpawa: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hey guys

I'm doing this right now to help! Right now you can get a manual on how to start and run a recharge card printing business and also the software if you can send an MTN recharge card of just N750. Yes you heard it right. The aim is to help so don't get it twisted. Send it now to this number 08068758132 with your email address and they manual and software will be sent to your email. Thanks

Kelechi
Re: Get Recahrge Card Printing Manual And Software Now by samclet(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wait I am sending d recharge card now
Re: Get Recahrge Card Printing Manual And Software Now by yemiseunbalogun: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
wealthpawa: Hey guys

I'm doing this right now to help! Right now you can get a manual on how to start and run a recharge card printing business and also the software if you can send an MTN recharge card of just N750. Yes you heard it right. The aim is to help so don't get it twisted. Send it now to this number 08068758132 with your email address and they manual and software will be sent to your email. Thanks

Kelechi
i dont if dis is a scam but am interested.lets get in touch via my email yemiseunbalogun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

# / What Is The Way Foward For The Ooh Adverising Sector? With Her Present Challenge / Who Or Wht Is Responsible 4 D Delay Of Q4 2012 Result Of D Insurance Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.