Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... (874 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory / What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by bbkkatunxo: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
M. D. Okodi wrote:
...On Rethink; I support marrying out a girl "AS SOON AS SHE ATTAINS ADULTHOOD". Now am writing from common sense, because common sense is uncommon!
Nigerian Youths today are the MOST STUPID & IGNORANT set of individuals on earth. A bunch of STAGNANT IDIOTS with no will of moving forward (I do not mean to be provocative).
We waste our time on social networks creating confusion out of nothing.
Months ago it was the OGA @ THE TOP saga! Now its SAY NO TO EARLY GIRL MARRIAGE!
So what if a man decides to marry out his daughter early Nobody is forcing anybody to marry out his daughter early. You can decide to keep your Daughter Until 40 or even for a life time, nobody cares! After all you bedded your wife to have her.
Today ASUU is on strike NO youth is broadcasting about it. ASUP just called off months old strike, no tongue sang about it during that period.
When the Government is looting the country we are here pondering on who to marry out his daughter and who not to.
Singing the Gospel " Give the girl a book not a husband" "give the girl a pen not a penis". What if you send her to school and she chooses a boyfriend over her books? Or chooses a penis over her pen?
What if
How many of you girls can confidently say "I'm a still a virgin from secondary through tertiary institution?
How many of you guys can say my girlfriend told me its pen over penis?
So please my fellow Nigerians, we should concentrate our forces to say:
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO RECYCLED LEADERSHIP,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
NO TO CHILD AND MATERNAL MORTALITY..... So many positive NOs to be said by us.
This is a wake up call to NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
bbkkatunxo: M. D. Okodi wrote:
...On Rethink; I support marrying out a girl "AS SOON AS SHE ATTAINS ADULTHOOD". Now am writing from common sense, because common sense is uncommon!
Nigerian Youths today are the MOST STUPID & IGNORANT set of individuals on earth. A bunch of STAGNANT IDIOTS with no will of moving forward (I do not mean to be provocative).
Months ago it was the OGA @ THE TOP saga! Now its SAY NO TO EARLY GIRL MARRIAGE!
So what if a man decides to marry out his daughter early Nobody is forcing anybody to marry out his daughter early. You can decide to keep your Daughter Until 40 or even for a life time, nobody cares! After all you bedded your wife to have her.
Today ASUU is on strike NO youth is broadcasting about it. ASUP just called off months old strike, no tongue sang about it during that period.
When the Government is looting the country we are here pondering on who to marry out his daughter and who not to.
Singing the Gospel " Give the girl a book not a husband" "give the girl a pen not a penis". What if you send her to school and she chooses a boyfriend over her books? Or chooses a penis over her pen?
What if
How many of you girls can confidently say "I'm a still a virgin from secondary through tertiary institution?
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=carzola][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
What if
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
What if
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
What if
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
What if
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
What if
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by carzola(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
What if
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
is it just me or do i smell Carzola all over this trend..
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by oladayo042: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^^
Your stupidity is second to none. You quoted the BS OP posted 8 freaking times to advertise your cluelessness openly. You better get off that thing you are smoking.
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by Mosesshed: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2013
oladayo042: ^^^^
Your stupidity is second to none. You quoted the BS OP posted 8 freaking times to advertise your cluelessness openly. You better get off that thing you are smoking.
u are saying rubbish.
U are the ignorant and scanty type
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Mtchew, who is the dumb okodi, who is the dumb cazorla. Leaves thread, "stupidity is contagious".
Re: Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... by chucky234(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Meaningless thread authored by brainless Okodi and championed by clueless Carzola.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Close Down My Nairaland Account.. / The Most Hardest Thing To Find In Nigeria / Unfaithful House Wife Dies After Marathon Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.