Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory (627 Views)

FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / My Theory Of MOTIVE / Nigeria Youths Today Are The MOST STUPID & IGNORANT Set Of Individuals Set On... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by Mescopaul(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
In all my researches i've conclusively come to a conclusion that there exists 3 types of individuals:
1. The male
2. The female
3. The male and female
4. The neither male nor female

[ Summary ]

Do you buy my ideas, or you need explanation. I'll update the summary soon.
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by sexyedjutto: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2014
Ok
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by Mescopaul(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2014
[ Summary ]

In this context, the use of the words "male" and "female" are not limited to gender only. Masculine and feminine features, characters, personalities, acceptance, recognition and views are also incorporated in those two words.

1. The male

The male individual in this contextual theory is the one who is the daring type, has the masculine traits, takes responsibilities, assumes authority (irrespective of his temperament), displays agility, willfulness, unsluggish, undertakes risk, responsible. The male individual has a sense of service, has a doer spirit. If he's a husband, he knows perfectly well how to steer the boat of his family on the right course with an iron hand. This is an ideal male individual.

2. The female

The female individual in this theory is weak, indecisive, obedient, dependent and lacks self-will. She is proud of her feminity. Has abundance of love, care, kindness, tender hearted, and emotional. She is faithful, neat, hardworking, has a sense of responsibility. A home keeper, a good children trainer. An ideal cook. Speaks softly, watches and understands herself, children, family and the society.

3. The male and female.

In my theory, this is a perfect individual. They're very rare in our world today.
While he/she posses the male individual attributes in 1. above in full measure, he/she also posses the female individual attributes in 2. above .
A man like that is a perfect man. While he knows how to make ends meet for his family, he still knows how to change the diaper for the crying child. He works tirelessly at the office, and of course takes his kids for a walk in the cool evenings. His love and care for them are vivid.

A woman like that is a perfect woman. She is not a full blown house wife. She keeps time. Has a committment, keeps up with, and still has dose of time and care for her kids, family and husband.

4. The neither male nor female

This type are worthless and useless. They shy away from their responsibilities, neither do they aim to excel in other gender's responsibilities. They're a lot of lazy, bulky, indolent packs.
They neither posses the male individual attributes in 1. above, nor the female individual attributes in 2. above.
They deserve death. My theory doesn't recognise them as individuals, hence they don't exist.

WHICH ARE YOU??
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by holatin(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
I am an hermaphrodite
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by Mescopaul(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
I am an hermaphrodite
Adonbilivit
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by holatin(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Mescopaul:
Adonbilivit
do u live in lagos
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by Mescopaul(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
do u live in lagos
Used to. Why??
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by holatin(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Mescopaul:
Used to. Why??
maybe we could meet for you to believe what I wrote earlier
Re: 3 Types Of Individuals - My Theory by Mescopaul(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
maybe we could meet for you to believe what I wrote earlier
lol. We dnt nid to meet, ur pic contradicts ur claim.

(1) (Reply)

RIP Omoliy 4rm ur dear frnd MissMalia / Sierra Leone Government Cancels Christmas As Ebola Crisis Deepens Sierra Leone / Life Is A Game And This Is Your Strategy Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.