Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Inspired Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspired Prayer (441 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / Hell Fire Doctrine Is Not Inspired By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspired Prayer by sidespin: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
INSPIRED PRAYER

Father in the name of the Lord Jesus. I understand from the word of God that You are in charge of my circumstances if I let You. You are Lord of my life. I pray that you order my steps today in the course that You’ve planned for me already. I want to meet only the people that You plan for me to meet today & hear the things You plan for me to hear & say the things You plan for me to say.

I function as a child of God today in the anointing of the Holy Ghost. I walk in the light today in the name of the Lord Jesus. There’s nobody coming in to my world as an accident today. The Spirit of dominion is at work in me today, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. I refuse to fear – o thank You Lord Jesus. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of fear today, I fear no evil, for Thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

I refuse to be defeated today. Glory to God! I’m a victor in Christ Jesus today. Lord, I’m more than a conqueror, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Your Word is at work in me. O Your presence is here today! I have the Spirit of excellence. My God I thank You. The Spirit of excellence is at work in me. I do not act foolishly, I do not talk foolishly. No one is going to hear me say a word that is foolish today, no, the wisdom of God is found in my mouth today.

I give counsel by the Spirit today. I walk with men & women by the Spirit today. I see with the eyes of God today in the Name of the Lord Jesus. O Lord God I thank You because good things are coming my way today, I receive in the Name of Jesus & I’m a giver today. I’m a blesser today in the Name of the Lord Jesus. My body is yielded to You. O Lord My God, every fibre of my being, every bone of my body is for the Holy Ghost. Talk through me, move through me, walk in me, talk in me in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

I’m a living tabernacle today in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Glory to God the health of God is in me! I refuse to let my body be subject to sickness, disease & infirmity. Every fibre of my being is inundated by the Spirit of God. I am in health in the Name of Jesus. I am in health glory to God!

I study the Word of God today & I understand. I thank You for the Spirit of understanding in the Name of the Lord Jesus. I thank You for the Spirit of knowledge Lord my God. I can see the Word, I can hear the Word, I can understand the Word. & so it is working in me. Its working in me. My mouth cannot be shut. I will speak boldly the things of God, the revelations of God in the Name of the Lord Jesus. The world is waiting, world! I’m coming in the Name of Jesus. I’m coming. The nations are waiting. I’m coming in the Name of Jesus. I’m sent of God. I’m commissioned of God. I’ve gat a message for the world. They’ve got to hear it & they will hear it in the Name of Jesus.

In the Name of Jesus. I thank You Father. All my children, the anointing is on them. They can’t but do the will of God. They can’t but work the work of God. They can’t but believe the work of God in the Name of Jesus. No devil hatch out of hell can touch them.

I thank You, in the name of Jesus. Wisdom is in the mouth of my wife & in her heart in the Name of the Lord Jesus. She function in the things of God today in the Name of Jesus. I pray for every one of my staff in the Name of the Lord Jesus – they cannot but do the will of God today. They cannot but think the thoughts of God in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Every one of our pastors, in their going out & in their coming in, not one of them is subject to the devil in the Name of Jesus. The Word of God is in their heart & in their mouth in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

Father I’m so blessed. I’m such a blessed man. My God I’m so blessed. Lord I don’t know how to say it but I’m so blessed. You’ve blessed me so much I’m embarrassed. I’m so blessed. My God I’m so blessed. So blessed. So blessed! How can I say it? You said You’ll bless me & then You said You’ve blessed me already. I look in the Word I found that I was blessed. I looked at my life I found that I was blessed. Every body that comes into my world is blessed glory to God I’m blessed!

Lord, I’m beginning to feel the healing unction. Lord, the healing unction I’m feeling it. Keep doing it. I want to feel it some more. Go ahead & do it. My God, the unction is here. My God, it is all over me! The power of the Holy Ghost is all over me glory to God.

Lord, You told us to be filled with the Spirit speaking to ourselves in psalms & hymns. I’m gonna make You some psalms. I’m gonna sing You some hymns.
(Chris Oyakhilome PHd)

I’ve prayed this prayer over & over & over & over again. Only God knows how long. Now I pray it daily, glory to God. I can’t get enough of this inspired prayer.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Movement Blog / Church Of England To Start Lending Money / Let's Hear What You Learn OR Gain In Today's Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.