Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? (789 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Some Mind Blowing Facts About Coca-Cola You Don't Know. / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? by liloelawwal(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
I don't drink,smoke nor womanise but most of my friends and business partners are into all those stuffs.And i don't want to be ostracised.
I feel that something is missing in me.now am confused i don't know which one to indulge in.

I need your advice pls.
Re: I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? by Obinnau(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
liloelawwal: I don't drink,smoke nor womanise but most of my friends and business partners are into all those stuffs.And i don't want to be ostracised.
I feel that something is missing in me.now am confused i don't know which one to indulge in.

I need your advice pls.
so because your peers are about to hang themselves, and you also want to die with them because you think there is something missing in your life?

Re: I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? by Emmyk(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Funny thread sha. cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? by valdubem(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Choose death! Nonsense undecided
Re: I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? by Obinnau(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Emmyk: Funny thread sha. cheesy

funny indeed, others are trying to leave those behind and he is trying to dabble into it, the irony of life.
Re: I Don't Know Which One To Choose:smoking Or Drinking? by yemi2plus(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Are you a learner? Chose both

(1) (Reply)

Dragons Are Real / 50 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do / The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.