Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,888 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. (1269 Views)

THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America. / Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War / The Records Of All Living Ex-leaders Past And Present - at a glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Symphony007: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
This honorable photo shows the five living u.s presidents in a mature show of friendship. Despite the fact that a lot of badblood exist amongs them. Infact a few months before this pic was taken bill clinton and obama had blasted bush and blamed him for everything wrong in america but the respect and exclusivity of the presidents club still bind them. I wonder what they were chatting about.

Left to right: pres. George h.w bush(senoir), pres. Jimmy carter, pres. Barack obama, pres. Bill clinton and pres. George bush(junoir).

Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rare moment . . .
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Symphony007: This honorable photo shows the five living u.s presidents in a mature show of friendship. Despite the fact that a lot of badblood exist amongs them. Infact a few months before this pic was taken bill clinton and obama had blasted bush and blamed him for everything wrong in america but the respect and exclusivity of the presidents club still bind them. I wonder what they were chatting about.

Left to fight: pres. George h.w bush(senoir), pres. Jimmy carter, pres. Barack obama and pres. George bush(junoir).
You failed to mention William Clinton.
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Tolexander: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: You failed to mention William Clinton.
ya he omitted william jefferson!

Nice!

How i wish nigerian presidents alive can all pose like this without anyone of them missing of trying to avoid themselves!
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Omen100(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Symphony007: This honorable photo shows the five living u.s presidents in a mature show of friendship. Despite the fact that a lot of badblood exist amongs them. Infact a few months before this pic was taken bill clinton and obama had blasted bush and blamed him for everything wrong in america but the respect and exclusivity of the presidents club still bind them. I wonder what they were chatting about.

Left to fight: pres. George h.w bush(senoir), pres. Jimmy carter, pres. Barack obama, pres. Clinton and pres. George bush(junoir).

post corrected.
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nawao...only Obama get black hairs there
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by homerac7: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
if only one can peep into what secrets their minds hold....even hell will freeze from fear. grin grin grin
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by taharqa2: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
homerac7: if only one can peep into what secrets their minds hold....even hell will freeze from fear. grin grin grin
Abi o....it is even terrifying just thinking about it, lol
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
O.p, correct that "left to fight" in ya post...

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by demelza: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bosses! I respect
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Symphony007: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thank you everybody for pointing out the errors in my post. Quite clumsy of me....i have corrected them. Do padon me.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Symphony007: Thank you everybody for pointing out the errors in my post. Quite clumsy of me....i have corrected them. Do padon me.
no problemo!!
Re: Rare Photo Of All Living U.s President's Gisting. by dabrake(m): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Retardinho should also organize his own.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Visit Governor Fahola Over His Father's Death. / Anambra Guber Debate: Ngige Couldn't Account For His Constituency Allowance. / APC Disagrees That Today Is President Jonathan's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.