Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son (26820 Views)

William And Kate Expecting Second Baby / Prince William And Kate Name New Baby George Alexander Louis / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by DonaldGenes(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2013
tit_squeez: genetically modified baby
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by profoslan(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Since the royal baby is a Boy, all UK visa applicants are hereby granted indefinate leave to remain in uk
Congrats abi be ko?
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by screenwave(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2013
peppy luv: AFRICANS AlWAYS KISSING WHITE ASS!pple who don't care about them!
If they r told mama sikiru has put to bed,they wil say she don born atutupoyoyo!
I pray he sits on d throne cuz his great granny isn't ready to kpai!

Not Intruding i guess winkBut you are not looking bad P.M me let's talk
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by yetundeadioyah(f): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2013
U235weapongrade: Heard he's the 3rd in line to the throne not 4th...He currently displaces Prince Harry
. He displaced his grand father prince charles and not prince harry.
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by kunlesehan(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2013
This moment, this day will be remembered and
honoured throughout history - the day England's
future King was born. Congratulations to both
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of
Cambridge for the safe arrival of their son, the third
heir to the throne.
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by 50calibre(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2013
shymexx:

Mind control, bruv. You need to switch off your TV like I did a few years ago and only switch it on when there's something important in the news or for FIFA or Pro-evo. grin Even whenever I pick up metro every morning, I do selective reading - too much toxic news out there, trust me. And I definitely can't be arsed about inconsequential scroungers in Prada and Hermes.

Life is deeper that this superficial crap.

Real talk! One has to filter the substance from garbage these days.

Considering that metro is free, I expect to find all sort of nonsense in there, they inundate the whole thing with adverts and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2013
And why should we care?

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by toshmann(m): 3:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
Toshman, do you guyz have a king or queen where you live in America?
Our king is called POTUS cool
It's not hereditary and it ain't for life. His power is limited. And we decide who is king. Here, 'kings' are not born but made (by winning elections grin )

2 Likes

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin

Lol. Just playing around. Wanted to see how people reacted tongue

The last I checked you claimed to be a British citizen so why playing around with it? Smh @ all these green card [size=2pt]products[/size] children
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Those British folks are so damn stuupid. Lined up at the hospital because some chick is in labor Lmao~ God bless the USA "Seriously ain't nobody got time for that"

4 Likes

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by GatJokez(f): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Nomski0: Congrats Will and Katie.
The queen should stand outside Buckingham palace and present the baby to the world like Rafiki did to Simba.

I think I can hear the song .... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by 9jakool: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats. I wonder what the baby's name will be.
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by 3kay945(m): 4:56am On Jul 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: [size=28pt]The AntiChrist is Born...[/size]

hahahahahaha

My Belle o!

Pls, allow me to call you a big F.O.O.L
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Afam4eva(m): 5:28am On Jul 23, 2013
toshmann:
Our king is called POTUS cool
It's not hereditary and it ain't for life. His power is limited. And we decide who is king. Here, 'kings' are not born but made (by winning elections grin )
America is really a great country.
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by donlet(m): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2013
congrat
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by abenabisa: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2013
MBGN 2013 pageant: Contestants dazzle In Tradional Attires
Here are the 32 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria MBGN 2013 Contestants, looking smashing in traditional attire.
Read more ยป http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=20791
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by RevOfiaeli: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Thank God for safe delivery. But my little question is, Is this child their first born? How many year are the parents before this child was born?
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2013
4rm ur name,u seem to b anglican so u shud knw better since they are the rightful owner of ur church!
Rev. Ofiaeli:
Thank God for safe delivery. But my little question is, Is this child their first born? How many year are the parents before this child was born?

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Goldie20: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2013
K
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Jiteshell(f): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2013
profoslan: Since the royal baby is a Boy, all UK visa applicants are hereby granted indefinate leave to remain in uk
Congrats abi be ko?
from the begining, it never mattered if it were a boy or girl cos for the first time, d person wud still be heir(ess) irrespective of gender. #Africans and the boy child# *smh*
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by MASAKAR(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2013
I gladly welcome a neonate biddable nipper to d world.A king is born
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by SimpleTips(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Why do you people called the baby ANTI-CHRIST?

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by U235weapongrade: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2013
yetundeadio@yah:
. He displaced his grand father prince charles and not prince harry.

PLS EXPLAIN HOW HE'S GONNA DISPLACE CHARLIE
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by joj123(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats to the Royal Family. May God bless the baby!
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by lovetwins: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2013
woooow!!!!congrats will & katie
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by MAYOWAAK: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2013
REALITY101: Those British folks are so damn stuupid. Lined up at the hospital because some chick is in labor Lmao~ God bless the USA "Seriously ain't nobody got time for that"

Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Crixina(f): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2013
50calibre:

What's your problem, are you their servant?

I hate the royal family and saying disrespectful things is my only way of showing that hatred, so step
away!!
this guy must be a psycho!
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by sexyjessy(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2013
royal baby ur welcum...havnt hrd his royal cry ...royal diapers royal foodd..even d woman geh royal breast milk for am[size=8pt]
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Weyrey1ofNaija(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
And in other news, the okpa wey I chop this morning make me shit heavy shit! grin
Re: Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Prince William is predicted to be crowned World Dictator in year 2015, at the age of 33.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mandela Dies At 94! / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / Tweede Nuwe Jaar: South African Tradition Called 'The Second New Year' (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.