Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

5 Ways To Win The Trust Of Your Customers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways To Win The Trust Of Your Customers. (468 Views)

5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. / 5 ways to Make People Love Your Website / Season's Greetings E-cards To Your Customers Via Email? Contact...08080710080 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Win The Trust Of Your Customers. by akintayo1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
5 Ways To Win The Trust Of Your Customers

#1. Don't Exaggerate the benefits.
I don’t like it when a sales page tells me am going to be making thousands of dollar working for just an hour daily with just few clicks of the mouse. Is obvious that’s pretty scam.

Don’t over hype the benefits.

Human being are quick in spotting this type of sales speech as scam. While some customer may be little naive about this, still keep it simple and reasonable. Cause if they went on buying, they will end up disappointed and never trust you or your product in the future.

#2. Deliver on your promise.
This where the above point comes to play, promise what you’re sure of and not dream pipe.

If you promise to deliver the product in PDF format don’t go ahead telling your customer to pick up the CD delivery at post office or wherever after they’ve made payment.

That’s a good way to kiss your customer goodbye.

#3. Write Your Sales Page For Human.

This is no brainer unless you’re just learning content optimization guide. Stop stuffing your sales page with the keywords you’re targeting. You’re selling to human not robot, so why writing with the spiders in mind.

I tried to read the sales page but it just don’t mean something good, cause everything read awkward and backward. Is obvious they are not caring about feelings of their customers but to rank high in search result.

What happen after you rank high in SERP and the customer is not happy with your services?

You won’t make the sale and worse still you lose that visitor for good and don’t expect another chance. It only take one seconds to make the first impression.

#4. Build Trust And Reputable Image Online.

This is more important than the rest in the list, I think it should have come first. But nevertheless here you have it.

No matter the situation or circumstances, try all you can to protect your dignity and image online. Build a name for yourself, a name you can be proud of and people will be happy to recommend it to others.

Whatever comes online is there for long even after you, every pages are archives in many search engines and is there for everyone to see. Some customer may want to deal with you but before that, wish to run a search to see who you are.

Those forum conversation, those social media gossip and the likes are there to tell all about you. So be careful what name you give yourself and the things you get involved.

#5. Attend to Your Customer.

It is a bad idea to have 24 hours customer care icon on your site while no one is ever there to answer the call or engage in chat. I have come across many e-commerce site with large bogus female image telling the prospect live 24hours customer care support.

If you’re not chanced to respond to customer’s complain everyday, then don’t tell them you will on your site. Is better you state clearly when they should expect any response from you.

I prefer telling my customers to give at least 48 hours for any response to their email from me. I know it won’t take up to that for me to response to their mail, but I prefer giving that time so as not to put myself under any unnecessary pressure.

In conclusion, I hope you’ve learned something here today. If you’re planning on selling to your customers, use the above strategy, tactics and some other useful ones you know of. Combine together and see how it worked out for you.

Thanks for reading through.
Re: 5 Ways To Win The Trust Of Your Customers. by Djtm(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice write-up! Looks like you've studied Nigerians extensively
Re: 5 Ways To Win The Trust Of Your Customers. by akintayo1(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Djtm: Nice write-up! Looks like you've studied Nigerians extensively

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Designers In D Atmosphere Show Ur Stuffs / Yahoo's New Logo Fails To Impress / Call For Bloggers & Tech News Sites Owners (get Free Traffic To Your Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.