Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. (24189 Views)

5 Ways To Make Blogging Easier As A Student - Naijatechguy / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
You do not just appear on Nairaland by mistake and i am sure the below listed is one of the way you find yourself here
1. Google: I am very sure that most Nairaland members find themselves on this forum through Google. When people visit Google in the course of finding an answer to something, most often they are redirected to Nairaland to get the answers they want. And since they ussually get solutions to their problems here, they start to getting curious about the site: Nairaland.com... They stalk the site for some moment and when they find it interesting... They click on the Sign up button.

2. News: These set of people visit Nairaland just to get the latest news and information, they have been a guest for a long time without them even realizing it. They dont care about people's comment at first, but there will be a time when they will feel the need to comment on a thread, they they will know that they need Nairaland membership card for them to do that.. And that they get by signing up.

3. Friend: Just like facebook and any other social network, people sign up because of the need to do what their friends are doing. Some people find Nairaland so interesting that they tell there friends about it.. Luring others to sign up too.

4. Humour: What makes other social networks like Facebook, BBM and 2go boring at times is that it's not everytime you get to find something to laugh about, and it's not everytime you get to have your interesting friends online but that is not the case on Nairaland. There will always be something to laugh about and there will always be an interesting member online Nairaland never run out of newsfeed (thread) and no matter the kind of thread created, Nairaland members will dig through the funny side of it. Just what some people are looking for, so they Sign up.

5. Testing In the first place, some people do not really know what Nairaland is about. They just sign up because of reason not even known to them. But when they revisit, and they see peoples comments and different kind of personalities displayed on Nairaland make them roll on the floor laughing or make them turn serious because they find what they are seeing interesting and educating, they visit again, again and again till they start participating too. They become glued to the forum.

Other than the listed above, how did you find yourself on Nairaland, feel free to add yours
cc lalasticlala

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by benedictnsi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
FRIEND AND HUMOUR

Seriously i enjoy Nairaland because of HUMOUR grin comments........ Sometimes i laugh and people around asks what is so amusing grin

I dedicate this unique FTC to special Nairalanders like INTROVERT, I ADMIT HER FINGERS ARE FASTER THAN MINE........ CR77, SHE IS GOOD TOO BUH she always have a brief word as FTC, misspicy...... Rocks..... Oremussactus..... My nigga..... Buh INTROVERT is my BEST for now jare gringringrin she go don happy eeeh

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by teewhydope(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
I registered for free browsing tweak, havent gotten a lasting cheat since registration undecided cry embarassed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
I was looking for browsing Cheat !!!!
My musical single loading...................

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by raayah(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by valmunich(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
I always saw my brother laugh hysterically after reading comments here,,, wanted something to laugh at too... sad

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Tattooboy: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
valmunich:
I always saw my brother laugh hysterically after reading comments here,,, wanted something to laugh at too... sad
having u been laughing too?

i found the site 8 years ago tru Google

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Google smiley
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by valmunich(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tattooboy:
having u been laughing too?

i found the site 8 years ago tru Google
You be better oldie here ohh

Yea, It's been somewhat humorous here cool
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Tattooboy: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
valmunich:

You be better oldie here ohh
smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by decode55(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
cool
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Faculty14(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
I was just TESTING to see what the site is like undecided
But the HUMOUR kept me
Those comments that make you laugh like a fool in the midst of people cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
True!
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by DICKtator: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Googles always broughts me here

I doesn't knew why

Is Seun the owner of googles?

grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by ShakurM(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
6. Idleness sad

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by CrazyScientist: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I've lured alot of people on here grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by wildchild1: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Google brought me here 8/9years ago,its been fun so far lols

In other news,100 pairs of TOMS shoes available

https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes#34953534
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by McEwen(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
for hire angry
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't even remember how i found myself here.

I just did.

since 2006.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You do not just appear on Nairaland by mistake and i am sure the below listed is one of the way you find yourself here
1. Google: I am very sure that most Nairaland members find themselves on this forum through Google. When people visit Google in the course of finding an answer to something, most often they are redirected to Nairaland to get the answers they want. And since they ussually get solutions to their problems here, they start to getting curious about the site: Nairaland.com... They stalk the site for some moment and when they find it interesting... They click on the Sign up button.

2. News: These set of people visit Nairaland just to get the latest news and information, they have been a guest for a long time without them even realizing it. They dont care about people's comment at first, but there will be a time when they will feel the need to comment on a thread, they they will know that they need Nairaland membership card for them to do that.. And that they get by signing up.

3. Friend: Just like facebook and any other social network, people sign up because of the need to do what their friends are doing. Some people find Nairaland so interesting that they tell there friends about it.. Luring others to sign up too.

4. Humour: What makes other social networks like Facebook, BBM and 2go boring at times is that it's not everytime you get to find something to laugh about, and it's not everytime you get to have your interesting friends online but that is not the case on Nairaland. There will always be something to laugh about and there will always be an interesting member online Nairaland never run out of newsfeed (thread) and no matter the kind of thread created, Nairaland members will dig through the funny side of it. Just what some people are looking for, so they Sign up.

5. Testing In the first place, some people do not really know what Nairaland is about. They just sign up because of reason not even known to them. But when they revisit, and they see peoples comments and different kind of personalities displayed on Nairaland make them roll on the floor laughing or make them turn serious because they find what they are seeing interesting and educating, they visit again, again and again till they start participating too. They become glued to the forum.

Other than the listed above, how did you find yourself on Nairaland, feel free to add yours
cc lalasticlala
My GeneralQuamdeen

Blessings smiley

Beautiful write up
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by AGgal(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
I heard about nairaland from a friend. She's been a guest for years.
She's just interested in reading comments and laughing to herself. When she told me about it I quickly registered and since then I became hooked.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by kfrosh: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
so me self fit comment on front page. grin
sign of good things to come. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by bornmekus: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by kbams241: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Joined strictly to read news and comments
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by belamour(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Been A Guest For 2years Then I Decided To Sign Up When Some Sections/Post Re Been Restricted To Guest..

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by eleko1: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yes...... Na Google win ooo.

It was actually in 2010 when I obtained Unilorin remedial form and there was no news after obtaining the form. Then I started surfing the net before admitting my money is gone and that's how I got into a discussion arena called Nairaland.......

Meanwhile, I don enter Nairaland be that and I'm not ready to quit for any fucking reason...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by belamour(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sure Google would have directed lots of peeps here

I tried looking up for some stuff on Google sometime ago

I end up finding my way back on Nairaland
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Damn.... So true.... Joined 2009 because of admission stuffs.... Left and joined again fully 4years later because of the fun and info..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Pavore9: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy l first bumped into Nairaland in 2005 while in Enugu, l was searching on how to unlock one akpuruka phone that refused to be unlocked even after it has passed several hands of GSM Engineers...that phone sef never got unlocked! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by killercute16(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Google search engine directed me here,then this guy call SPACEGOAT caught my attention,that dude is funny,then some brilliant folks,then some sexy babes,then some annoying folks and more.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mee, Google brought me here.

twaz the comedy and my own boredom that kept me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is A CAPTCHA And What Is It Used For In Web Browsing? / 16 Facts You Don't Know About Google / Indecency Link On Our National Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.