Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

New Mosquito Repellent Device Will Make You Invisible!!!!!!! (indiegogo Review) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Mosquito Repellent Device Will Make You Invisible!!!!!!! (indiegogo Review) (801 Views)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Mosquito Repellent Bracelet / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Mosquito Repellent Device Will Make You Invisible!!!!!!! (indiegogo Review) by dokia: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2013
http://smileandmobile./2013/07/23/new-mosquito-repellent-device-will-make-you-invisible-indeigogo-review/

Nobody likes mosquitoes, they are annoying, tiny little vampires. They land on your skin without you even noticing, and leave horrendous bumps when they have finished feasting on you blood muhahahahahah.

That is not even the worst part, the insufferable sound they give off whenever they are near you has to be their most annoying quality. You know they are around when you hear the buzz, but you also understand that there is nothing you can really do to keep them away………………….Or is there?

The team at the ieCrowd (Innovation economy Crowd) believe they have figured out the perfect answer. It is not the mosquito net, nor is it the the Raid or Sheltox bug spray. No, they believe they can repel Mosquitoes by making us all invisible! Calm down people, they have not invented Harry Potter’s cloak of invisibility. What they have invented is the Kite Patch, which they claim that when worn will make human beings undetectable to Mosquitoes for up to 48 hours. Mosquitoes usually track us by smelling the carbon dioxide we release when we breath, and the kite patch is suppose to disrupt that carbon dioxide, so that the mosquitoes cannot track us.

The jury is still out on whether this will be effective. I remember being overjoyed at the existence of the Mosquito repellent app for the iphone. I downloaded it before my last trip to Africa, and you know what, I think the app actually attracted the mosquitoes! smiley But we will give the Kite patch a chance. If it works, it can help reduce the transmission of mosquito borne diseases like Malaria and Dengue Fever that are found in many countries across Africa and Asia, and the West Nile virus which has been expanding rapidly in the Americas.

(1) (Reply)

Proposed FG Ban On Sachet Water,which Way Forward ? / Make money from rice business / Pls Access This Domain Price;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.