Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59061 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Let me use this opportunity and say hello to all the reatime importer in the house, people like chemashie, xzibuks,  fanclube and this upcoming guy mayorall, keep the game going..
Back to business

Many  are making big money importing goods from china but same china importation can make you poor. You read free importation thread on Internet that teaches you how to creat account on aliexpress or alibaba, how to buy on same site, how to pay for your goods,which master card or visa card to use, then you rush and vested your money .if you are in this category alibaba will make you poor. Are you the type that request someone to give you a link to order something? Alibaba will make you poor, are you the types that request someone to tell you or suggest to you what type of goods sell fast? Alibaba will make you poor, are you the types that want to start importation business with interest in gadget?eg tablet,phones,laptops etc? Alibaba  will make you poor, are you the types that always like to import what others are importing?alibaba will make you poor,are you the types that want to start importation business with interest in multiple item or goods? Alibaba will make you poor.

ALIBABA CAN MAKE YOU RICH..

Let face the here, alibaba suppliers are out for business and they even know the international transact more you, so why all this lies that there is a tricks to fool them, that will make them beg you to do business with them. Your money and your quantity order is the only thing that can make alibaba suppliers respect you and also want to do business with you again, Chinese guys are just like Hausa people,with little profit they can sell you you. Yes I believed the fact that, a good format of a message send to a supplier means a lot but the only thing you can achieve by doing that is  the will give you much attention but what happen at end if you fail to meetup withere minimum order quantity? Another day your fellow Nigeria visi the same supplier with same trick and at last he also fail to meetup with the deal, what do you think the supplier will think about Nigerian?
What am trying to say is, if you are starting importation business try to avoid gadget but surely can go for them when you stand strong in the business.your best item or goods to invest is those item that are below $5 and those item that you can order large quantity with small amount eg 8k. Take your time study you community and discover what are missing then import it,your people will be happy with you. What sell hot and quick in my area will not sell in your area, let see some of items that can sell in all most any locations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
CHRISTMAS FAST CASH...

(1).. Customized Silicone wrist hand-band
(2).. Customized silicone soft rubber wrist watch( Japan movement) 
(3).. Christmas decorating lighting..

Customized wrist handband is the best item that can make you quick cash before Xmas and after Xmas, this item is also a newbies friendly as no any know how that involve before order this item, what you see on you supplier store is what you will get exactly. The only thing is maybe the paint use In printing your logo maybe fake but to avoid that, just choose the stand along logo design as this design require no any addition color, that's all.
Why this line of item interest me is, customized wrist handband  sell on he's own, yes, you don't need to make any marketing apart of announcement. You can get a best deal at N17 per pcs and resell at N100 per pcs.minimum order is 500pcs, with less than 9k you can order 500pc, so calculate it and keep the answer to yourself.
Who know redeemed church of God? This church are almost everywhere in Nigeria , it's hardly you see any redeemed church member without seen him or her wearing a handband that customized with redeemed logo . I make money selling this item to them including customized wrist watch with there GO picture in face of the watch.

How to make money importing customized wrist handband..

Have a tergeted church that have at lease 500 members and branches, visit the church, when entering, try and observe car belonging to the church members tha are parked within the church and if any of the cars has the church sticker placed on it, not only cars but even motorcycle or members bible. Some place their church sticker on their bible, front of their house door or motorcycle. Most of this stickers duo carry something like egECWA family,I am a redeemer, I love winner chapel etc
If you figure such a thing, then you have a market there, if not , guy quickly forget the target.
Most church members are really proud of their churching and they are ready to do anything that will make their identity reveal on a go.so most at time they think the best to do that is to wear something unique that will tell where the worship and most at time the will prefer wearing something simple eg wrist-hand band or  wrist watch customized in their church name or church logo.

Point to note.
The church owner is out for business so put it in your mind that you are not just coming to the church and make your ego and go but you most put in mind that the church owner will also want to make some commission from you selling to the church,that's if you really want to succeed in this business but if it's your own church eg you are a member of such church, that will be easy at lease dash some pcs to the pastor family and some selected elders in the church and the rest na profit
Always show sample to the pastor of the church before importing it, this sample can be any church customized handband, you can buy it and show it to the pastor and tell him that's how he's church own go be, some time some pastors or church owner will need some thing more unique. In that case you Jot down any amendment and send it to your supplier .

Your second targets customers are your friends and family.

I don't know if this happen at your area, when you attend a weeding at end of the weeding the couple use to give out gift just to say thank you for attending their weeding, things like handkerchief , key harder ,rubber Bucket  etc. Surely if you contact them and make them to agree with you that customized handband will another best Gift to share to attendee of their weeding , they will surely accept the idea and you are int business. Next time when someone is about to weed will look for you. That's why I said this line of item sell on he's own, you don't need marketing but announcement .note everyone want he's weeding to be the talk of the town, surely sharing customized wrist watch and Han band will make the weeding talk of the town.

Others targeted customers are politician eg senators representative members both state and federal, local gov't chairmen , wealthy people in your community. This group of people due spent a lot sharing Xmas gift eg cars,generators, motorcycle,cloths, etc contact them an suggest a customized watch and handband for them, let them know that their picture will be in the watch face and their name and Xmas message will printed in the handband, surely you most have a deal .
Whenever I mentioned politician people keep thinking that it's not easy to get into inch with senator or politician, my friend it's easier that eating food. Afar as what you are suggests to them will make their names go viral. Lat year I supplier 5000pcs of customized watch and 5000pcs of handband all customized for a senator esta represent my state ,Not only him but senator aduda representing FTC  I do it you too can do it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
I will not say anything on customized wrist watch cus the trick is same.

Christmas lighting .. This is a season Item , I also make money with every Xmas season installing it to people around my area!, you can import at a very killer price eg $4 and install it for people at 3k depends on the type . I install some at 12k while I buy it at $20.  Christmas lighting are in different type and price also differ, so I suggest you go for the one with higher life spam and has a long length that is one that can be use to decorate the entire house face or roofing, cus that attract people a lot. You don't need to think about how you can decorate such without decoration knowledge . Here is what you need to do, tell your supplier to send you some home decorating sample picture , your supplier will send you a lot of them and a simple step how to installs it . 
How to do it.

Try And import the lighting let say 15 days before Christmas,
Remember they lighting has a life spam, decorate your own house with one of this Christmas lighting, the next thing is you will observe children gathering, shouting and pointing at your house, next is you will observe elders, big and small, women and men looking at your house and smiling . Everyone will be attracted but the price can make some run away. Next thing in the morning , the first person to knock on your door is a customer who want to know how much you buy it and where did you buy it? Now you will let him know that you are the seller , business start, don't rush and start marketing it just keep using for like 5 days. Within that period you may also sell some as many will come on there own and ask you about it. Remember to be changing the light, don't keep using one light cus the light has a life spam that are counting in hours, so use this one today, change another one tomorrow, that's how you will be doing.

Following this simple tips and vested in this simple item will make you quick money and you can start or later change line of goods to import..

On this all I have to say is best of luck.

NOTICE 1
I am not more welcoming uninvited visitor to my office lol my store , if you most visit me, book ap before coming. Just because me and you live in Abuja and you think you can just appear to me like James bomb, I will get you arrested anyone that try this, I'm serous about this. 
NOTICE 2
The renovation of the plaza where my office lol my store is located is completed and we are now back in same shop number and business is also on
NOTICE 3
For business, you can add me on whatsapp with the number on my signature on call direct and we talk. I can supply any quantity of both customized watch and handband . Let make money together,

Finally, any question? Roll them comming

Best of luck..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by bigtt76(f): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gbagun incorporated

5 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by myola777(m): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2013
bigtt76: Gbagun incorporated
what this one was saying? u never grabbed any meaningful thing out of what he wrote there? and ur conclusion was gbagaun(not gbagun) u are on a longggggg thing. mutular

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Bigheart(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
dav8id: CHRISTMAS FAST CASH...

(1).. Customized Silicone wrist hand-band
(2).. Customized silicone soft rubber wrist watch( Japan movement) 
(3).. Christmas decorating lighting..

Customized wrist handband is the best item that can make you quick cash before Xmas and after Xmas, this item is also a newbies friendly as no any know how that involve before order this item, what you see on you supplier store is what you will get exactly. The only thing is maybe the paint use In printing your logo maybe fake but to avoid that, just choose the stand along logo design as this design require no any addition color, that's all.
Why this line of item interest me is, customized wrist handband  sell on he's own, yes, you don't need to make any marketing apart of announcement. You can get a best deal at N17 per pcs and resell at N100 per pcs.minimum order is 500pcs, with less than 9k you can order 500pc, so calculate it and keep the answer to yourself.
Who know redeemed church of God? This church are almost everywhere in Nigeria , it's hardly you see any redeemed church member without seen him or her wearing a handband that customized with redeemed logo . I make money selling this item to them including customized wrist watch with there GO picture in face of the watch.

How to make money importing customized wrist handband..

Have a tergeted church that have at lease 500 members and branches, visit the church, when entering, try and observe car belonging to the church members tha are parked within the church and if any of the cars has the church sticker placed on it, not only cars but even motorcycle or members bible. Some place their church sticker on their bible, front of their house door or motorcycle. Most of this stickers duo carry something like egECWA family,I am a redeemer, I love winner chapel etc
If you figure such a thing, then you have a market there, if not , guy quickly forget the target.
Most church members are really proud of their churching and they are ready to do anything that will make their identity reveal on a go.so most at time they think the best to do that is to wear something unique that will tell where the worship and most at time the will prefer wearing something simple eg wrist-hand band or  wrist watch customized in their church name or church logo.

Point to note.
The church owner is out for business so put it in your mind that you are not just coming to the church and make your ego and go but you most put in mind that the church owner will also want to make some commission from you selling to the church,that's if you really want to succeed in this business but if it's your own church eg you are a member of such church, that will be easy at lease dash some pcs to the pastor family and some selected elders in the church and the rest na profit
Always show sample to the pastor of the church before importing it, this sample can be any church customized handband, you can buy it and show it to the pastor and tell him that's how he's church own go be, some time some pastors or church owner will need some thing more unique. In that case you Jot down any amendment and send it to your supplier .

Your second targets customers are your friends and family.

I don't know if this happen at your area, when you attend a weeding at end of the weeding the couple use to give out gift just to say thank you for attending their weeding, things like handkerchief , key harder ,rubber Bucket  etc. Surely if you contact them and make them to agree with you that customized handband will another best Gift to share to attendee of their weeding , they will surely accept the idea and you are int business. Next time when someone is about to weed will look for you. That's why I said this line of item sell on he's own, you don't need marketing but announcement .note everyone want he's weeding to be the talk of the town, surely sharing customized wrist watch and Han band will make the weeding talk of the town.

Others targeted customers are politician eg senators representative members both state and federal, local gov't chairmen , wealthy people in your community. This group of people due spent a lot sharing Xmas gift eg cars,generators, motorcycle,cloths, etc contact them an suggest a customized watch and handband for them, let them know that their picture will be in the watch face and their name and Xmas message will printed in the handband, surely you most have a deal .
Whenever I mentioned politician people keep thinking that it's not easy to get into inch with senator or politician, my friend it's easier that eating food. Afar as what you are suggests to them will make their names go viral. Lat year I supplier 5000pcs of customized watch and 5000pcs of handband all customized for a senator esta represent my state ,Not only him but senator aduda representing FTC  I do it you too can do it.
This information worth. a million, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Activityj(m): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Oga dav8id kudos to you! In fact everything you said about alibaba is real because those chinese guys can cause high blood pressure for you overnight! concerning this ideas i have a little advise to give: before customizing any wristband for any church meet their pastor negotiate business with him&show him some previous work of yours,if not be prepare to worship for another church for four months selling wristband,lol! Lastly this wristband biz is a good one&you can supply to banks&coperate bodies as you know chrismas is at hand&everybody needs gift to dash out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2013
^ you are correct bro
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by chemashie(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2013
@ dav8id, thanx for this post. My little input is that, CUSTOMIZED CAR AIR FRESHENER is also hot cake this period for companies, churches,organizations etc.
The minimum order you need here is 1000 copies for you to make your own profit. Some companies are ready to pay for as much as 20,000 pcs. You can as well look towards customized solid car air fresheners if you like classy and distinct products.
This is a deal you do without lifting fingers, you get the orders, push to producer in China, supply and collect ur profits....AUTOPILOT things!
Is not as easy as the way up there o.
Contact me for that on 08034018955.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
;DDav8id ur wisdom ehnn I must commend ur efforts really impressive pls send me your email

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Activityj(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oga chemashie nice to see once more respect dear!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
chemashie: @ dav8id, thanx for this post. My little input is that, CUSTOMIZED CAR AIR FRESHENER is also hot cake this period for companies, churches,organizations etc.
The minimum order you need here is 1000 copies for you to make your own profit. Some companies are ready to pay for as much as 20,000 pcs. You can as well look towards customized solid car air fresheners if you like classy and distinct products.
This is a deal you do without lifting fingers, you get the orders, push to producer in China, supply and collect ur profits....AUTOPILOT things!
Is not as easy as the way up there o.
Contact me for that on 08034018955.
yeah that's true my oga, customized goods gives alot of profit. A friend of my is already in customized car freshened also and the output is great.regard
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
osy baby: ;DDav8id ur wisdom ehnn I must commend ur efforts really impressive pls send me your email
I think I got your pm and I also reply you. Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ademat7(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Can d customizatn be done locally I mean dnt we hv pple who can do it here? Why can't one jst import wristband customize and sell it in naija
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ademat7: Can d customizatn be done locally I mean dnt we hv pple who can do it here? Why can't one jst import wristband customize and sell it in naija
I don't really know sha but the best is to allow the manufacturer customized it for you , for sure reselling here in niaja is the main goal.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guys there is big money in this and I urge you to look into and get started
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Chartey(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
dav8id: I don't really know sha but the best is to allow the manufacturer customized it for you , for sure reselling here in niaja is the main goal.
The kind of post that makes me follow you.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Chartey(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
dav8id: I don't really know sha but the best is to allow the manufacturer customized it for you , for sure reselling here in niaja is the main goal.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
God bless you boss. I'm patiently learning.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
mayorall: God bless you boss. I'm patiently learning.
Best of luck my bro. I have market for you and your android tablet line. I will love you to give it a try . Add me on whatsapp and am gonna link you.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
GlobalSources.com will make you Rich "" guys give it a try. 85% of my product are from global sources

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
dav8id: Best of luck my bro. I have market for you and your android tablet line. I will love you to give it a try . Add me on whatsapp and am gonna link you.

Thanks boss.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
bigtt76: Gbagun incorporated
business ideas is being discuss and you are talking rubbish, instead of learning. After you will start to jealous them. That Omo igbos are too rich. As for me I have learnt a lot here .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2013
human for you
googlepikin: business ideas is being discuss and you are talking rubbish, instead of learning. After you will start to jealous them. That Omo igbos are too rich. As for me I have learnt a lot here .

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ghazali34(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2013
dav8id: human for you
broda abeg add me on whatsapp with 08182242527 oradd me on fb and 2go wit Ghazali34 lets talk
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2013
dav8id: GlobalSources.com will make you Rich "" guys give it a try. 85% of my product are from global sources
how can i inquire for a product in dat site.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by miqos02(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
i love this
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
dasanchez1: how can i inquire for a product in dat site.
same as you do on alibaba.com you can as well chat will suppliers.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
miqos02: i love this
Thats the spirit man let make the cash together
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
the bueaty of this buzy is.. What you see what you get exactely, very light to ship, low startup capital and custom friendly..cool

2 Shares

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ladydeb: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
HI davi8, thumbs up for the good work, i ve seen a product that i want to buy on alibaba, min order is 100pcs and cost per piece is below 5 dollar but if i add shlpping cost i ll b receiving it the same price they re selling here, my question is can i get free shipping on alibaba cos all i see is FOB (free on board) i dont know if it means its free shipping or not. HELP!
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by perp(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks bro, for adding to my whealth of knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics) / Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.