Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash (3022 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Tolexander: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Expecting PEJ to come out and say her mother died 7times in the accident.

Ayo Oritsejafor don hammer again!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by kokoA(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Freewilly: very sad indeed, but what is the mother in law of the President doing traveling by road. Se should be in a helicopter or private jet for crying out loud.
Repeat what your wrote up there slowly and listen to yourself carefully.. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Pataki: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2013
PapaBrowne: Hmmm! This battle has gone into spiritualese. The Kongi might have questions to answer.
It is not funny oh. I hope its false as Saharareporters is very good at breaking false news.
If its true, May her soul rest in peace and may her family be given the fortitude to bear.

So Saharareporters has now turned you into a paranoid freak? Where in the news report was Saharareporters mentioned?

A lot of you GEJ arselickers are gonna suffer from hypertension and mental breakdown come 2015!

@ topic,
I honestly don't give a damn!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Very Unfortunate but not unexpected. The same road Amaechi cried about that made him to be hated and accused of being disrespectful is the same road that took her life. of cos the cultist, Bipi was on ground to take her corpse to the hospital. The evil men does surely hunt them. Those fools will get to PH, jump into an helicopter enroute Beyelsa not knowing that their family members also ply that deadly road.
I hold Orubebe and retardeen responsible for this death.
Hundreds have painfully died on that road thousands of others have also constantly suffered on that road that includes me. Unfortunately, retardeeness mum just added to the statistics. If they like, they shouldnt accelerate the job on that road, Retardeen also has a mother, she may be next.
A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by demmy55(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2013
2015 Loading...

RIP GEJ's mother in law sad
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by rozayx5(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2013
if its true RIP. to her

i can see some heartless people who dont value their mums already spitting venom here. God forgive u cry
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by dridowu: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Aso ebi on my mind. rip 2 mama
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by angelTI(f): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2013
I stil dont know why I feel no remorse for patience and jona

RIP to mama sha
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by jhydebaba(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2013
I'm so sorry for ur loss madam....
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Adex097: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2013
May her gentle soul RIP...
*in PEJ's voice*
She died but her womanhood lives on.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Adex097: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem: Retardeen also has a mother, she may be next.
A word is enough for the wise.

Reterdeeno's mother stays @ASo RoCk.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by UjSizzle(f): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2013
Spiritual thingz

RIP lady
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Pataki: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2013
rozayx5: if its true RIP. to her

i can see some heartless people who dont value their mums already spitting venom here. God forgive u cry
If you value your mom, ensure that she travels on the same road that Patience's mother has traveled on. The same road that a governor complained severally to the President, but rather than the mumurideen of a president to ensure appropriate action is taken on the road, he directs his action/anger on the governor.

That same road has swallowed the life of his own in-law. Shows how much they value their mom - right? You, your president, first lady and the minister responsible for that deplorable road are all heartless!

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by sugardaddy1(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Freewilly: very sad indeed, but what is the mother in law of the President doing traveling by road. Se should be in a helicopter or private jet for crying out loud.
Mumu. So, helicopter or jets no dey crash or is that why they have refused to fix East-West road? Ask Azazi what happended to his helicopter.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by demelza: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2013
I hope this is sarcasm
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by thaoriginator: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Death Is Inevitable. Inna lillah, wa inna illaihi raaji'un! Dats all!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by demelza: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: Spiritual thingz

RIP lady
I agree since its spiritual beings that should have fixed that death-trap of a road. Spiritual ko, metaphysical ni.
Abeg make them fix burial date so we go start to plan. I cant miss out of the free goodies that will be distributed, aso ebi included.
National cake thingz

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by thaoriginator: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2013
2nd to the last bullet: and what caused the accident? We need none to tell us that it is the effect of bad roads. May almighty God touches the heart of our leaders so they can do what they are elected to do instead of looting the nation's wealth.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by taiocol: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2013
I deh cry 4 madam PEJ, #PEJ# so soyinka nd dat yeye APC DON KILL MAMA.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2013
what?? who do we blame this time?? GEJ, PEJ or amaechi??

May her soul RIP. I hope it's not due to Bad road.....
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by sparkleRed(f): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Cant help but laff @ all d comment
RIP mama.nw GEJ and PEJ will knw ow it feels loosing a love one thru road accident#nt happy over d death tho# just saying maybe actions will be taken nw
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by topazjosh(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
kokoA: Repeat what your wrote up there slowly and listen to yourself carefully.. Smh.
na mumu that dude be,no mind am.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by tellwisdom: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2013
May Her Departed soul Rest In Peace #HarshReality! i tell ya sad
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Toh Bad, This better not be true otherwise Patience go cry tire
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by DICKtator: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2013
idupaul: Who Killed Mama PEJ ?

A. Overspeeding. Govt Landcruiser

B. Neglected Bad Roads

C. Poor Hospital Emergency Facilities

D. Kongi's Shrine tins

E. Ameachi Forces

F . Shit Happens

May God give the First Family the fortitude to bear the Loss .. RIP Ma
ALL of the above!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by vanunu: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Yorubas don't you people have respect for the dead. Before we Ijaw people thought that the Igbos are our problem.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by ochallo: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
I lost my mother this year too, i want to use this opportunity to offer my heartfelt condolence to my family for the loss of my mother.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by ovie1daful(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2013
8 shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Oildichotomy(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2013
And they have 10 passenger jets under the country's maintenance payroll somewhere in Abuja hanger. Besides Nigerians experience this daily..so why the fuss? What's good for a goose is good for the gander!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Olaolufred(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Brimmie: All i can do is to laugh.. grin and laugh grin grin and lauuughhhhhh grin grin grin grin
JONATHAN IS WORKING.. FRESH AIR EVERYWHERE

R. I. P MAMAPOTAMUS

YOU ARE A GOOD STUDENT OF PROF. WOLE
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Oildichotomy(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash by Olaolufred(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2013
taiocol: I deh cry 4 madam PEJ, #PEJ# so soyinka nd dat yeye APC DON KILL MAMA.

IT IS ACTUALLY GOOD ROAD, COUPLE WITH GOOD SUV AND GOOD DRIVER THAT KILLED MAMA.

ON TOP IS THE GOOD ROAD.

(1) (2) (3)

Lords Chosen Church Buses Spotted Coveying PDP Members Into Eko Hotel(pics) / Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? / If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.