Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa (1057 Views)

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife / June 12th, Abiola, Susan Rice And A Cup Of Tea - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,usa Did Not,Nigeria killed MKO--- Musiwa

i think fani is wrong, the usa did not murder abiola, nigeria govt only timed it to make it look like the usa govt did..

susan rice was not involve in murdering abiola. and i believe people should not be mislead with story that are not correct.

in 1998 susan rice son was still young and only manage to leave her child 1 years to attend that meeting.

take my word for it susan rice never murder abiola, this is a makeup story.

i can confidently tell you, that nigeria govt murdered abiola..... this story is just a cover up of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-oBoq0k5UM
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 5:36am On Jul 23, 2013
is this not the susan rice you are talking about, if it is this susan rice, then that story is a big lie.. it is the greatest lie of the century that anyone ever told.

Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by gramci: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2013
grin
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2013
. but to show you. fani is wrong... total wrong , this way, i clear your mind.
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 5:50am On Jul 23, 2013
the usa delegation was at a request of nigeria govt , meaning nigeria govt had planned the murder prior to that visit. and the usa delegation was just an alibi for murder. by who. i will assume the same person that killed abacha
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by kunlekunle: 6:23am On Jul 23, 2013
Musiwa17: the usa delegation was at a request of nigeria govt , meaning nigeria govt had planned the murder prior to that visit. and the usa delegation was just an alibi for murder. by who. i will assume the same person that killed abacha

why would a foreign delegate carry a flask of tea tovisit abiola in prison.
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2013
america delegate will not have tea on them. that story is wrong. they will not carry flask
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2013
the north murder abiola because they dont want yorubas to have power. trying to make nigeria look like a united nation , when we are a divided nation is moral wrong.

this is why , we need to break up nigeria. did the usa also jail abiola? no..
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Yusmash00: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2013
Musiwa17: the north murder abiola because they dont want yorubas to have power. trying to make nigeria look like a united nation , when we are a divided nation is moral wrong.

this is why , we need to break up nigeria. did the usa also jail abiola? no..
Who re you? How old are you? Wats your sources? Are you a US citizen? If you can't answer this question. Bleep off.
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
did the usa also counted the nigeria census

even a blind man can see.. that people have become so heartless in nigeria. i do not support wrong?

i still say break up nigeria, i will do what is right for people.

can blind people see, susan rice may have also counted the census of nigeria

oyo 5 million

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO5FblPrIFI

bauchi 5 million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXmCcK-QjL0
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
musiwa . . . . . . .pleeease take your drugs grin

it is true, the first president of Nigerian origin was hausa, Nemadi azziriwe; does that sound Igbo to you? grin grin

Nigeria is controlled by hausa's, susan rice's mother is Fulani, look at her face shocked is that not hausa? grin grin
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by kunlekunle: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
it was condoleza rice not susan rice.
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
do this people want nigeria to you or will not result to violent, we break it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo#at=21
Re: Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa by Musiwa17: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Run For Anything Again- Peter Obi / Real Reasons Obj, Ibb, Buhari Boycotted Independence Anniversary / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.