Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

View And Reason With Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / View And Reason With Me (611 Views)

Where To Buy Cheap Twitter Followers And Youtube View And Likes / GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data / How To View And Save Website Source Code With Your Java Mobile Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View And Reason With Me by wapkid(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2013
How do you wapmasters see this sites??

www.212wap.tk
$
www.noblewap.tk ??

Do they need a new design? Please ans me
Re: View And Reason With Me by yawatide(f): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
I no go lie - girlz dey fear to click .tk domains like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: View And Reason With Me by Djtm(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
That naijaarm site reminded me of a wapsite I did years ago. I spent about 15mins trying to search out the url. I finally found it link, memories lol cheesy. The second site looks like a typical naija forum. You will get there!!!
Re: View And Reason With Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Djtm: That naijaarm site reminded me of a wapsite I did years ago. I spent about 15mins trying to search out the url. I finally found it link, memories lol cheesy. The second site looks like a typical naija forum. You will get there!!!

We all grow with time. I was once into all those wap stuffs before i had to get serious with web business. One of those wapsites then is http://mobi9ja.mywibes.com/

Good old days!!!
Re: View And Reason With Me by Djtm(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
yorme:

We all grow with time. I was once into all those wap stuffs before i had to get serious with web business. One of those wapsites then is http://mobi9ja.mywibes.com/

Good old days!!!

yeah, yeah. I started with all thos wap builders and after sometime someone gave me a webdesign job. I didn't know how to design websites yet ('complex' structure unlike wapsites) so I just downloaded a template and edited it. Someone who knew me those days (a classmate) refered someone to me recently and I was suprised. It's good to have people who believe in you. I started designing websites after my first job.
Re: View And Reason With Me by wapkid(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Mehn is really cool..

(1) (Reply)

How To Move From Wordpress To Blogger / Betting Site Design Needed / How To Attain Suspicious Success In Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.