Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How To View And Save Website Source Code With Your Java Mobile Phone. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To View And Save Website Source Code With Your Java Mobile Phone. (1010 Views)

How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help / Editing Joomla Source Code / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To View And Save Website Source Code With Your Java Mobile Phone. by gbenga195(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Most mobile phone browsers don't support source code view. So this app was developed to solve that problem.
With SrcGrabber, you can view the source of any website and then save the source code as a text file on your phone.

Download page:
http://waptep.wen.ru/apps.html

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name And Web Hosting / An E-commerce Website Is Needed Urgently For A Clothing Company / Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.