Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks (4411 Views)

Katsina Is Fg’s Priority As Airport, Housing Projects Completed Within 6 Months / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ossagy: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo: Hey chino I won't engage you in that. I know your intentions and it will do me no good posting bad pictures of Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi. I'd rather post the good ones if I see them. I'm a true Igboman and I'm beginning to doubt your true ethnicity. I only posted that video to show you example of how to prove a Governor is working. Take a full video and post for us to see.

Common let us post it. The only bad picture you will post are from 10-15years ago. bring it on
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ossagy: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
asha 80: why wont you avoid me when using the moniker chino?you think i would not know when you quote me using other moniker?why will you not avoid me when you have nothing upstairs except pysochological pain of persecution by perceived anambra enemies?if you do not know you are just a emotionally wrecked kid in an old man's body.i can give you help before it gets terminal.

Get a job. Poverty can kill you..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11:

My friend cut the crap!!

Where did you read that Anambra has anything to do with Imo state? let me make it clear to you now..we don't have anything in common with you guys. Presently it is even a taboo for any Anambran to take a wife from Imo state. That is an open-secret in Anambra state. So stop bringing Anambra and your imo state together rubbish on the pages of NL.

The last I checked there is no single Anambran living in imo state. But conversely 1/3 of imo population have invaded Anambra particularly Onitsha and Nnewi for there economic survival which their home state denied them.

bagworo, the above is a fact and not fable. We Anambrans have nothing in common with you people. Deal with it..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by backtosender: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
obi dey try i no his not perfect but he has good intention and hunger to take anambra to greater heights
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
nwokem a eteta na ula embarassed cry
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

In my world Anambra as a people does not really exist just like Imo as a people so quit this strategy for it is exhausted. Nnewi South and Ihiala people are exactly same with Orsu people in Imo State. Oguta, Ogbaru and Onitsha have more in common than Onitsha has with Nnewi.

Anything I write about Anambra as a State does not in anyway refer to indigenes of the State. Peter Obi is doing late minute award of contract and going about the media advertizing himself with little to show for his 7 wasted years.

Dude,I don't care about what you said about Obi and Anambra but speak the truth. Oguta has nothing in common with Onicha and Ogbaru not cultural,social nor politics. Their dialects are different and they observe different traditions. Please,stop trying to create a culture-social link that never existed. And please,stop talking about Nnewi because you are very ignorant of their cultural make-up. Nnewi are one of the town in Anambra/Ana-Igbo that speaks a very unusual dialect but anybody that hears them will instantly know they are Anambrarians. Yes,we in Anambra has immigrants from other parts of Igboland,especially from around 15century to 18century but it doesn't change our cultural set-up. Umuoji and most Idenmili towns has Aro settler,Ezechima settler and migrants from the Isu area but that doesn't change our identity. Southern Anambrarians has a lot of migrants from Imo and Abia but these people has been absorbed and today they have the identity of their host.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by IGBOSON1: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2013
I'm starting to realise that close to 50% of our problems as a people lie within!; it's beginning to dawn on me that the possibility of having a unity of purpose as a people may forever remain a pipe dream going by the caustic, divisive and downright hateful jibes delivered by certain idiots towards their own kinsfolk! For some funny reason it normally tends to be between people claiming to be from Anambra and other Igbos (Anambra and Delta.....Anambra and Imo.....Anambra and Enugu.....Anambra and Rivers......Anambra and Abia......Haba!); what may start as an argument or discussion about politics, culture or history fast degenerates to name calling. Every state is guilty, but I've noticed that the Anambra ones involved more often than not start the name calling; and then the person/s they arguing with return fire, and it goes downhill from there.

A relation of mine experienced the bad side of some Enugu peeps in the 90s when Enugu was created from the old Anambra state, but it was the Anambra civil service that absorbed her; yet you don't see me hating Enugu people for this since i know the actions of a few greedy misinformed fools should not be used to judge the whole; this should tell me that there's good and bad in all or any group of people.

What Anambran e-fighters on here need to do is tone down their rhetoric of not wanting to have anything to do with other Igbos from other states, insisting there's no common thread linking all of us together, and having an air of 'cultural superiority' which is on display here whenever they're engaged in an e-fight!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ak47mann(m): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2013
chino,nri priest and co i think you guys should be very careful try and handle your emotions,fighting other igbo state will never win your argument or make you superior over others,be wise,this forum is not an igbo forum you cant put your dirty laundry outside for all to see.The other side are weary of igbos,some don't understand igbo dynasty as it look,igbo topics always hit 30 to 40 pages reason many are interested in igbo ideas and culture.

You have to learn when to go over board and when to ignore.... cool
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by cjrane: 1:54am On Jul 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I'm starting to realise that close to 50% of our problems as a people lie within!; it's beginning to dawn on me that the possibility of having a unity of purpose as a people may forever remain a pipe dream going by the caustic, divisive and downright hateful jibes delivered by certain idiots towards their own kinsfolk! For some funny reason it normally tends to be between people claiming to be from Anambra and other Igbos (Anambra and Delta.....Anambra and Imo.....Anambra and Enugu.....Anambra and Rivers......Anambra and Abia......Haba!); what may start as an argument or discussion about politics, culture or history fast degenerates to name calling. Every state is guilty, but I've noticed that the Anambra ones involved more often than not start the name calling; and then the person/s they arguing with return fire, and it goes downhill from there.

A relation of mine experienced the bad side of some Enugu peeps in the 90s when Enugu was created from the old Anambra state, but it was the Anambra civil service that absorbed her; yet you don't see me hating Enugu people for this since i know the actions of a few greedy misinformed fools should not be used to judge the whole; this should tell me that there's good and bad in all or any group of people.

What Anambran e-fighters on here need to do is tone down their rhetoric of not wanting to have anything to do with other Igbos from other states, insisting there's no common thread linking all of us together, and having an air of 'cultural superiority' which is on display here whenever they're engaged in an e-fight!

Igbo son,
While i comprehend your point on these NL names,the way you presented it is also filled with hate and prejudice against Anambra people.It is like you are hiding under the unacceptable posts of one or two Anambra people to launch your own hate blows against Anambra people in general.Which is why i also totally reject your post.The same tactics some of our SW brothers here in NL use to disguise their hatred for Igbo by smearing entire Igbo race whenever one Igbo is arrested for any crime, as if their own people don't have bad eggs.

Chino,Abagworo,Nri-Priest (Which might be the same person's screen names) and ofcourse yourself IGBO-SON have a very narrow minded perception of Ndigbo, which is really unfortunate.You donot seem to understand that without eachother,we are even in bigger trouble. Without Ebonyi, the position of say Imo in Nigeria becomes even more precarious and vice versa! I will not therefore say because you are from say Abia, it is always Abia vs. Anambra,Abia vs. Enugu,Abia vs Ebonyi,Abia vs Imo , Abia vs. Delta,Abia vs Umuahia etc.You must learn to hold people responsible for their actions and not extend your insult to his family,state or race.Once you do that,you lose your moral right to criticize the wrong committed by that person,because you have also generalized wrongly and unfairly. Whatever you post, is your unfortunate opinion and has nothing to do with the glorious people of Abia state or wherever you are from.

Your post portrayed your deep concern for Igbo unity and the "enemies within". We have to be careful so that our primitive emotions do not inadvertently lead us to become enemies of our own people.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by AustineE1: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2013
To say am disappointed is an understatement,to start with,am from Anambra,precisely Idemilli North and very proud to be one.Earlier on I found the discussion interesting,as am a core believer of Peter Obi developmental strides.But for ndigbo to degrade to the point of calling names and washing their dirty linens in the public kept me wondering,'which way ndigbo',can't we ever out grow this our naiveness and the mistakes of the past!I hate it when my Anambra people in particular,and I stand by my word,always wants to sell this idea of superiority,which is the bane of igbo unity!please let's be wiser when we discuss,especially in public forums,we end up arming our opponents from across the Niger.I thought the Imo guy was being civil in his discussion,though I percieved his morbid hatred for Peter Obi(okwute),but that is his right though unjustifiably.Biko Umunnemu Igbo bu igbo,igbo bu otu,igbo bu nwanne!chukwu dubem umu igbo.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Austine.E:
To say am disappointed is an understatement,to start with,am from Anambra,precisely Idemilli North and very proud to be one.Earlier on I found the discussion interesting,as am a core believer of Peter Obi developmental strides.But for ndigbo to degrade to the point of calling names and washing their dirty linens in the public kept me wondering,'which way ndigbo',can't we ever out grow this our naiveness and the mistakes of the past!I hate it when my Anambra people in particular,and I stand by my word,always wants to sell this idea of superiority,which is the bane of igbo unity!please let's be wiser when we discuss,especially in public forums,we end up arming our opponents from across the Niger.I thought the Imo guy was being civil in his discussion,though I percieved his morbid hatred for Peter Obi(okwute),but that is his right though unjustifiably.Biko Umunnemu Igbo bu igbo,igbo bu otu,igbo bu nwanne!chukwu dubem umu igbo.
I agree with you. @Chino, I appeal that you should stop fanning the embers of dis-unity amongst Ndigbo
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Onlytruth(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2013
@Igbo son,

Nwanne biko gba umunne anyi ahu nkiti. I have a lot of respect for Nri priest though I somehow can't ever understand why he gets caustic with other Igbo here. Chino is known by all of us, so we leave him alone.
Most Anambra people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above those petty lines of militancy and unnecessary defense of our state.

We are all brothers biko.

Dalu nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I agree with you. @Chino, I appeal that you should stop fanning the embers of dis-unity amongst Ndigbo

This things did not just start..

That goat called abagworo started it. And let me make it very clear I will always attack that fool and his people whenever he crawls out to denigrate or talk down on anything Anambra. You guys will not tell me that you have not come to know about his hateful and envious nature concerning anything Anambra. I assure him even if everybody keeps quiet I will not, until the old man abagworo is tamed intoto.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Onlytruth: @Igbo son,

Nwanne biko gba umunne anyi ahu nkiti. I have a lot of respect for Nri priest though I somehow can't ever understand why he gets caustic with other Igbo here. Chino is known by all of us, so we leave him alone.
Most Anambra people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above those petty lines of militancy and unnecessary defense of our state.

We are all brothers biko.

Dalu nwanne.

Nwokem it doesn't matter what you think about me..that is your unfortunate opinion. Afterwards in my department and entire federal secretariat here in Awka I command alot of respect and influence. Our real nature may not necessarily be what we display here on NL. But atimes we have to get down to the mud to fight a common enemy and intruder.

The fact is that until you want to know the genesis of all these issues you will go back and study abagworos posts on anything Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by slimghost(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2013
This Abaagworo of a thing is really shameless. Dude should be more concerned about his incompetent Aboki of a Governor who is busy picking up fights with eastern Governors. Putting Obi and Okorosha together in the same sentence is an insult to Anambrarians! Somebody shouldd tell that born sycophant called Abagworo to mind his damn business and leave Anambra state alone!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2013
slimghost: This Abaagworo of a thing is really shameless. Dude should be more concerned about his incompetent Aboki of a Governor who is busy picking up fights with eastern Governors. Putting Obi and Okorosha together in the same sentence is an insult to Anambrarians! Somebody shouldd tell that born sycophant called Abagworo to mind his damn business and leave Anambra state alone!

Most Anambrans on this forum are yet to see through the monstrous and devilish antics of that silly old man called abagworo. The irresponsible old man that still lives under her ikwerre mother's roof at age 35 is full of bitterness and envy for anything Anambra. Unless he desist, I will lead him to his terminal ground. I have told him pointblank against his claims that Anambra has nothing in common with his backward Imo state. He should deal with it.

I have equally told him to save all these energy for the clown and clueless called okorosha who has taken over 100billion with zero on the ground to show for all the funds, whereas his state remains most backward and unviable in the East.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Chino keep wallowing in ignorance and childishness. FYI I'm surprisingly not up to the age you presume and I'm a successful and well educated man. I'm not even 30 yet. I am not a paid agent of any politician and I criticize constructively. I'm from a dynasty and don't belong to your class in society that is going from town to town in commercial vehicles looking for money.

Lastly I'm a true Igbo man that believes in our unity in diversity. That is why I defend any part of Igboland that is attacked by outsiders and also criticize Igbos that give a false impression of non-existent common ancestor of all Igbos. I'm also a strong believer of united Nigeria which I believe Igbos have exploited the most and will also lose the most if it dis-integrates violently.

I will always write how I feel about any part of Nigeria and its government but without derogatory remarks like you and others that insult the President or any Governor.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by billante(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2013
@chino you cant be a one man army, when others tell you what u are doing is wrong,as a matured adult which i know u are, you listen and consider what others are saying.....only you cannot be right and others wrong!

Believe me if you keep fighting or seeing other igbos the way you are doing, you will soon start fighting an nnewi or agulu person.

Apart from that, i enjoy ur other comments.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2013
ak47mann: chino,nri priest and co i think you guys should be very careful try and handle your emotions,fighting other igbo state will never win your argument or make you superior over others,be wise,this forum is not an igbo forum you cant put your dirty laundry outside for all to see.The other side are weary of igbos,some don't understand igbo dynasty as it look,igbo topics always hit 30 to 40 pages reason many are interested in igbo ideas and culture.

ak47mann: chino,nri priest and co i think you guys should be very careful try and handle your emotions,fighting other igbo state will never win your argument or make you superior over others,be wise,this forum is not an igbo forum you cant put your dirty laundry outside for all to see.The other side are weary of igbos,some don't understand igbo dynasty as it look,igbo topics always hit 30 to 40 pages reason many are interested in igbo ideas and culture.

Guy,did you read my post ? Because if you did I don't know why you should put my name up there as one who is fanning the embers of disunity. What I did was correct Abagworo on what he wrote about Anambra towns,of which he was wrong. It is either you don't know Abagworo or you simply don't have the gut to put him straight when goes wrong but I Odenigbo Aroli will not stand by and let a foreigner to rewrite the history and social-cultural make-up of Omanbala. It won't go down like that,nwanne. At a point,Abagworo claimed Ogwashi-Ukwu were Isu people,Onicha speaks Isu and that the Olu clan of Oyi are relatives to some Imo group and if anybody don't correct him he will keep spreading these falsehood online until people start believing them and they will on the long run become the truth. You must understand that Abagworo has deep hatred for Umu-Omanbala,he has tried to ridicule us by calling our traders brothers illiterate,he is working very hard to make sure Peter Ob, who has put a good foundation in Anambra governance and brought peace and good leadership in the midst of the southeastern governors isn't seen as the greatest Igbo of the twenty-first century,he has tried to relate Imo groups with Anambra where there are no connections,he openly said Anambra and Imo are two different people and I said fine,he has tried many times to bring hatred among Anambrarians but I remain the Agada gbachili ezi to his plans. Anagworo is our enemy and we must keep a close eye on him! As you can see, I never attacked Imo but if my corrections disturbs you then I can assume you aren't a man of truth!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo: Chino keep wallowing in ignorance and childishness. FYI I'm surprisingly not up to the age you presume and I'm a successful and well educated man. I'm not even 30 yet. I am not a paid agent of any politician and I criticize constructively. I'm from a dynasty and don't belong to your class in society that is going from town to town in commercial vehicles looking for money.

Lastly I'm a true Igbo man that believes in our unity in diversity. That is why I defend any part of Igboland that is attacked by outsiders and also criticize Igbos that give a false impression of non-existent common ancestor of all Igbos. I'm also a strong believer of united Nigeria which I believe Igbos have exploited the most and will also lose the most if it dis-integrates violently.

I will always write how I feel about any part of Nigeria and its government but without derogatory remarks like you and others that insult the President or any Governor.

Successful man indeed. Look old man am not here to measure d1ck with you, because you are a swine that still eats from his mothers pot at age 35. If not for NL I will not have any reason whatsoever to trade words with you. I'm a successful married man.

I have bought two cars worth 3m, one for me and one for my wife. My personal house in Awka is nearing completion. In the estate where I stay, our security man is from oguta, probably maybe your relation, but we all treat him well. my dad has houses in Onitsha, but in a typical Anambra nature 'our is our own and my own is my own'. We are not people like you who lay claim to kitchen line built by their great grand father without having to work for themselves. I'm a federal civil servant quite alright but I equally have my own company that is fast spreading all over Nigeria now. The company I own can employ social misfits like you who are roaming the streets of Portharcourt causing nuisance. I have personally opened PH office at Geometric street by Shell IA, I challenge you come and I will help rehabilitate you.

So tell me why should I have discussion with an old man who is suppose to be on his own at age 35, rather he is still living with her aged mother and still claim to come from dynasty whatever. Aren't you ashamed that you trek all over Portharcourt doing marketing job?
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo: Chino keep wallowing in ignorance and childishness. FYI I'm surprisingly not up to the age you presume and I'm a successful and well educated man. I'm not even 30 yet. I am not a paid agent of any politician and I criticize constructively. I'm from a dynasty and don't belong to your class in society that is going from town to town in commercial vehicles looking for money.

Dude,you are a compulsive lieing skunk..You have said it here about six months ago that you are thirty yrs old! I am not surprized because it isn't gonna be the first time you will tell a lie. To help you,Abagworo,steer clear of anything Anambra because I know for sure you can't help it.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Dude,you are a compulsive lieing skunk..You have said it here about six months ago that you are thirty yrs old! I am not surprized because it isn't gonna be the first time you will tell a lie. To help you,Abagworo,steer clear of anything Anambra because I know for sure you can't help it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have busted that old clown..

This year will make his 35th birthday and the worst of it all is that he is still living with his aged helpless mother. Even though the case of paternity is still questionable because his mom was among these Biafran women who went during the raging war to get pregnant to some of these Riverhine ogogoro men from the creeks. You know their live style nah...

Let it be said now, Abagworo's paternity has a BIG question mark on it..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2013
[size=18pt]The Enugu-Onitsha expressway should have pedestrian bridges at 3 points in Onitsha, to guarantee safety of pedestrians who risk their lives crossing the ever busy expressway with thousands of mad commercial bus drivers;

1. At Bridgehead: Between Uga road and Atani road
To serve the crossing at the busy Atani road to the Bridgehead medicine market.

2. At Upper Iweka; Between Toronto Hospital and Eastern Academy Girls secondary school
To Serves people crossing from Oguta road and New Cemetery road crossing over the expressway to Oraifite street in Awada.

3. At Nkpor New Parts junction, Nkpor
To serve all those crossing the expressway from Nkpor market (Afia Nkpor) and people crossing to the Nkpor-Nnobi road.
[/size]
Most relevant contribution so far.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Guy,did you read my post ? Because if you did I don't know why you should put my name up there as one who is fanning the embers of disunity. What I did was correct Abagworo on what he wrote about Anambra towns,of which he was wrong. It is either you don't know Abagworo or you simply don't have the gut to put him straight when goes wrong but I Odenigbo Aroli will not stand by and let a foreigner to rewrite the history and social-cultural make-up of Omanbala. It won't go down like that,nwanne. At a point,Abagworo claimed Ogwashi-Ukwu were Isu people,Onicha speaks Isu and that the Olu clan of Oyi are relatives to some Imo group and if anybody don't correct him he will keep spreading these falsehood online until people start believing them and they will on the long run become the truth. You must understand that Abagworo has deep hatred for Umu-Omanbala,he has tried to ridicule us by calling our traders brothers illiterate,he is working very hard to make sure Peter Ob, who has put a good foundation in Anambra governance and brought peace and good leadership in the midst of the southeastern governors isn't seen as the greatest Igbo of the twenty-first century,he has tried to relate Imo groups with Anambra where there are no connections,he openly said Anambra and Imo are two different people and I said fine,he has tried many times to bring hatred among Anambrarians but I remain the Agada gbachili ezi to his plans. Anagworo is our enemy and we must keep a close eye on him! As you can see, I never attacked Imo but if my corrections disturbs you then I can assume you aren't a man of truth!

Come to the culture zone let us discuss culture. Anambra is a recent coinage taken from Anambra/Omambala river to name a newly created State in 1976. The same goes with Imo, Kaduna, Benue, Niger etc. So stop wallowing in ignorance and face reality. Ibuzor people are descendants of Isu while Ogwashi are descendants of Nri going by their tradition of origin. I made those remarks for the purpose of stopping you from believing in a homogenous Anambra and homogenous Imo which is non-existent. I've given you example with Orsumoghu and Isseke in Ihiala who are same people with Awo-Idemili and Umuhu Okabia in Orlu, Imo State. They speak exactly same dialect, worship same gods and have same cultural festivals. This is just an example from other instances like Akokwa and Uga.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo:

Come to the culture zone let us discuss culture. Anambra is a recent coinage taken from Anambra/Omambala river to name a newly created State in 1976. The same goes with Imo, Kaduna, Benue, Niger etc. So stop wallowing in ignorance and face reality. Ibuzor people are descendants of Isu while Ogwashi are descendants of Nri going by their tradition of origin. I made those remarks for the purpose of stopping you from believing in a homogenous Anambra and homogenous Imo which is non-existent. I've given you example with Orsumoghu and Isseke in Ihiala who are same people with Awo-Idemili and Umuhu Okabia in Orlu, Imo State. They speak exactly same dialect, worship same gods and have same cultural festivals. This is just an example from other instances like Akokwa and Uga.

Come on cut the rubbish..

Anambra has no relationship in any form whatsoever with imo state. Stop trying so hard to link the two states, we disagree with you on that. There is nothing that joins us, it is sacrilegious for an Anambran to marry from Imo state or live or do anything whatsoever in the state. My cousin that tried to marry a girl from Arondizuogu-imo state was forced by all means necessary to abandon the girl and wedding plans at last. Is that not enough to show you that we and you people have nothing in common. Get it into you skull and deal with it.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

I'll be 30 later this year and I'm not feeling young either. However I must always comment on Anambra issues both as an Igbo man and as a Nigerian. As for your master Peter Obi, I still score him below average. I'm a regular visitor to Anambra State and I'm in a position to grade him.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2013
ossagy: Obi is genuinely transforming Anambra. i was at the Head bridge and Upper Iweka I was marveled at the revolution going on there. thump up to Obi.

Thump up?! Me thinks Obi need to funnel some of that money towards education.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

Come on cut the rubbish..

Anambra has no relationship in any form whatsoever with imo state. Stop trying so hard to link the two states, we disagree with you on that. There is nothing that joins us, it is sacrilegious for an Anambran to marry from Imo state or live or do anything whatsoever in the state. My cousin that tried to marry a girl from Arondizuogu-imo state was forced by all means necessary to abandon the girl and wedding plans at last. Is that not enough to show you that we and you people have nothing in common. Get it into you skull and deal with it.

Whoa, you sound like a barbarian, buddy. If youre so happy that a fellow Igbo cant marry another Igbo just because of artificial states created by the Military, what will you say if it was a Yoruba or Hausa that tried to marry an Igbo?
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by slimghost(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2013
Chino and Nri Priest! You people should just allow that clown to wallow in his current state of madness! His hatred for Anambra and Peter Obi has obviously made him insane!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2013
kingoflag:

Whoa, you sound like a barbarian, buddy. If youre so happy that a fellow Igbo cant marry another Igbo just because of artificial states created by the Military, what will you say if it was a Yoruba or Hausa that tried to marry an Igbo?

It is not being barbaric nwanne..

Even the Jews were warned not to marry the Gentile..

As an average Anambra, it is advisable for an Anambran to marry Hausa or Yoruba than getting married to an Imo state people..tufiakwa. Have you not heard that when you see an Mbaise and a snake, that you better kill Mbaise first before the snake. I didnt manufacture this saying here and now.

Afterwards people like Anyaoku had to marry from Yoruba to avoid this same disaster.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

It is not being barbaric nwanne..

Even the Jews were warned not to marry the Gentile..

As an average Anambra, it is advisable for an Anambran to marry Hausa or Yoruba than getting married to an Imo state people..tufiakwa. Have you not heard that when you see an Mbaise and a snake, that you better kill Mbaise first before the snake. I didnt manufacture this saying here and now.

Afterwards people like Anyaoku had to marry from Yoruba to avoid this same disaster.
i guess anyaoku found ladies from his state so distasteful that he had to marry from another tribe abi?brainless slowpoke.you do not even realise the impart of your statement.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by slimghost(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2013
asha 80: i guess anyaoku found ladies from his state so distasteful that he had to marry from another tribe abi?brainless slowpoke.you do not even realise the impart of your statement.

Stop attacking him. Attack your brainless brother Abagworo who always starts this rubbish. Warn him to steer clear of Anambra and Peter Obi issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. / REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki / Wike Withdraws Students On Foreign Scholarship,Offer Them Admission In RSUST(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.