Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki (4417 Views)

A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC / Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 / Bombshell! Pmb Received N850m Thru His Pa’s Access Bank Act 0045586381- Dasukiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by 4hys: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
DasukiGate: N850m paid into Buhari PA’s Access Bank Account

A new twist to the ongoing investigation of the $2.1bn arms contract scandal may soon unfold as associates of the embattled former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki have revealed President Mohammadu Buhari got a sum of N850 million through his Personal Assistant, Sabi’u Yusuf.

They asked; “How did his nephew who has never worked in his life accumulate over N850 million in his bank account (0045586381) in a new generation bank?”

Our investigation revealed that the account number 0045586381 is domiciled in Access Bank and is owned by Sabi’u Yusuf.

Dasuki’s associates had threatened to make public a proof that those denying to have benefitted from the money actually collected the amounts ticked against their names.

They said it was shocking that some politicians would deny ever having anything to do with the ex- NSA and his office when there is a record to show that they received the money.

Addressing some newsmen on Saturday, three of Dasuki’s friends and associates claimed that they were prepared to build up graphic cases against those denying receiving either material or cash gifts from the former NSA.

The associates, who pleaded for anonymity, said that apart from a comprehensive subpoena of indi­viduals and their proxies, who received financial and material gifts but have turned round to deny ever doing so, said they were considering releasing re­corded video of all transac­tions.

“Some people are shamelessly telling in­defensible lies. We have witnesses and recordings of these visits. A man re­ceived two retired army of­ficers in his private sitting room, called his nephew to collect the bag and would thereafter say he saw nothing, heard nothing. This is very laughable.

“Let them cover what they think they could, and we would certainly spill the beans for Nigerians to see their hypocrisy.

“All of us would meet in court. But before then if they keep denying, we would release some clips on both YouTube and other forms of social media for the world to see their unclothedness,” the one of the associates who led media interaction said.
Dasuki and some prominent Nigerians including Chairman of Daar Com­munications Plc, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, former governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Ba­farawa are facing trial over their alleged involvement in the arms contracts funds bazaar

source: http://www.hygist.com/2015/12/revealed-n850m-was-paid-into-buhari.html
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oboi, this one na bush meat done finally catch hunter. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Ebukaobi: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another IPOB youth with fake news

Is this the latest IPOB inspired blog in town? Hygist?

These IPOB miscreants are just dull

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by jamoscofield(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Hygist: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
ok nah
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Babprosper20(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by uboma(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmm!

Keeping my fingers crossed...
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by ernesty20(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari is a thief - elrufai

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by jaylister(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
BUHARI..... in Japanese tune
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by adanny01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is bad and intentional.

The title is completely misleading.

The title reads "REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account"
The Heading of the article reads "DasukiGate: N850m paid into Buhari PA’s Access Bank Account".

Why is PA's missing in the title?

10 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by fhelihx(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Choi..#850M,mk I keep mute lipsrsealed
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by erunz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
APC is a scam

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by SweetSoup(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
If the report is true, it mean Buhari is probing himself. Isn't this the hallmark of a person of integrity?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by asadike(f): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
I guess d super Daura President never knew that his witch hunting will one day backfire on him. anyways, any buhari that wants to dasukilise me in dis coming year, i say die by fire, oya die die die in jesus name. lol

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by funlord(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
angry
asadike:
I guess d super Daura President never knew that his witch hunting will one day backfire on him. anyways, any buhari that wants to dasukilise me in dis coming year, i say die by fire, oya die die die in jesus name. lol

Are you so _stupid that you cannot tell that it is a fabricated story from a crap site? ASADULLARD should actually be your name!

17 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Serial: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by asadike(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
funlord:
angry

Are you so _stupid that you cannot tell that it is a fabricated story from a crap site? ASADULLARD should actually be your name!
another smelly mouth spotted. fabricated or not, what i put down remains. some idi.ots are actually good in quoting people who doesnt give a damn about them.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by sammyj: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jobless OP. Find a job !!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Elose11(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
I will only believe it if it's from Sahara reporters or the Punch, or the Nations news platform. The rest are GEJ/ PDP apologists.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by funlord(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
asadike:
another smelly mouth spotted. fabricated or not, what i put down remains. some idi.ots are actually good in quoting people who doesnt give a damn about them.

You are pained because I have pointed out your brain dead _stupidity to you? I like that! But I'm sure by now you are used to people pointing out your _moronic behaviour to you on a daily basis!

You can't even afford a damn to give since you are nothing but a local, _retarded, ignorant, poverty stricken nobody! No wonder your folks spit on the ground whenever you walk into their home! Beast of burden!

12 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by princemillla(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
If this is real, let access bank Confirm this

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by ngmart(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Verifying the the authentication of the news.
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
FAKE NEWS

By their source you shall know them
angry

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by omenka(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Stale. cheesy
Na una go tire. cheesy
Silly stinking IPOD Yoots.

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by asadike(f): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
funlord:

You are pained because I have pointed out your brain dead _stupidity to you? I like that! But I'm sure by now you are used to people pointing out your _moronic behaviour to you on a daily basis!

You can't even afford a damn to give since you are nothing but a local, _retarded, ignorant, poverty stricken nobody! No wonder your folks spit on the ground whenever you walk into their home! Beast of burden!
with this abuses, i now know d tribe u came from. am gonna ignore u coz u are not man enough. when u grow a dick let me know but for now i repeat, u are not man enough.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by 912(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
funlord:

Lwkmd shey na person you finish like this .....i cant stop laughing.

Abeg Asadike dont forget to put ice on your head

9 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by lymelyte(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Asadike don run. She nor fit stand the bomb cheesy

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by Lanretoye(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
So yusuf and mohammadu na the same person?
Re: REVEALED! N850m Was Paid Into Buhari Access Bank Account – Dasuki by funlord(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
asadike:
with this abuses, i now know d TRIBE U CAME FROM. am gonna ignore u coz u are not man enough. when u GROW A DICK let me know but for now i repeat, u are not man enough.

By their words you can always decipher them! "Ethnically confused oloshos"! Abeg swerve smally!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of 2nd Niger Bridge In Progress (pics) / The Top 5 Most Populated Tribe In Nigeria? #DEBATE / Picture That Speaks Volumes. Sends chills to some people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.