Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? (2162 Views)

TRLP LAW.... Saturday Interview / Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] / Huawei Technologies Saturday Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Was sent an invitational email for an interview at the aforementioned company but couldn't access my email account until yesterday evening owing to a web-service problem.
If you are among those who were shortlisted and indeed attended the interview, do enlighten us here on the events that went down before, during and after the interview.
Any information you pass across can be very useful. Thank you.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Simili(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good day,i received the message too some hours ago,but i don't knw the area
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by cleanbasil: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
please any idea about the̶̲̥̅̊ company....like how much D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥​ pay because am coming from afar A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ don't want to come A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ find out dat its not worth d jorney....tanx
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by dontheory: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
I went for the interview last week saturday, but am surprised they sent me another E-mail to come for an interview this saturday again...
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Simili: Good day,i received the message too some hours ago,but i don't knw the area

Obviously the address was included in the invite. Check it again.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
cleanbasil: please any idea about the̶̲̥̅̊ company....like how much D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥​ pay because am coming from afar A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ don't want to come A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ find out dat its not worth d jorney....tanx

The answer you seek is dependent ONLY on one action you need to perform sir...ATTEND THE INTERVIEW.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
dontheory: I went for the interview last week saturday, but am surprised they sent me another E-mail to come for an interview this saturday again...

Care to share with us how the whole thing went last saturday kind sir?
About your second invite...maybe they need more 'assignment' from you cos it seems you impressed them the first time #justkidding
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Just checked my mail and discovered that the same company sent me a second invite for a SECOND interview this saturday.
I DID NOT ATTEND LAST WEEK'S INTERVIEW!!!
Seems like this guys are up to something really funny...
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by magicfingers009: 2:13am On Jul 25, 2013
I also got an email from one seun@globalseam and I decided to make inquiries bout the company before attending the interview. I noticed that a lot of fake unregistered companies use the same address, 18, Moloney Street Onikan Obalende Lagos (3rd Floor), checked their website and found out that it was a cheap registered blog. My conclusion is that they are scammers!
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2013
lol, pls the people that went for d last interview shud tel us if they re scammers
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by dontheory: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Am not sure about them being scammers. I met over 20 peeps @ d interview. What I was told by the person that interviewed me is that, they are looking for graduate trainees. What I don't understand 4 now is why they will send me another IV.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by spoilerx: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2013
I got this mail too for interview on Saturday.
it thought it sounds fishy,interview on a Saturday afternoon

who knows about them,I no fit waste my transport money o.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by spoilerx: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
abeg what sort of questions did they ask you at last week's interview
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2013
You have been shortlisted for a written Test & Interview on Fri July 26,2013 by 9am @ 6 Akintan Str, Dideolu Estate by First Bank Ijaiye Rd Ogba. just got dz 1 too ooo. hope dae re not scams??
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2013
@ all: since we're in democracy, lets put our decision to a vote...do we all just risk it n attend the interview and demand to know what they have in mind? All in favor say aye.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Boo3nity: @ all: since we're in democracy, lets put our decision to a vote...do we all just risk it n attend the interview and demand to know what they have in mind? All in favor say aye.
its not about saying aye. me am coming all d way frm abuja. I need to know its worth it! oo If not i go kee persn
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Simili(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Well since no one can enlighten us on hw d interview went,we just av to gv it a try,but ma friend coming frm abuja,just dnt av negative impression,am also kuming frm ekiti state.God av mercy ds,country eeeehnn.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Simili: Well since no one can enlighten us on hw d interview went,we just av to gv it a try,but ma friend coming frm abuja,just dnt av negative impression,am also kuming frm ekiti state.God av mercy ds,country eeeehnn.
hmm ekiti is stil close sha, all d same amen o. Will see u guys 2moro
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
according to @dontheory, well the company is not that big, the office is more like a 3 bedroom flat, said its not adviceable i cme all d way frm abuja.. waht i cant get is dat, a compnay this small will send i.vs to mre dan 30pple?? why? which kind mumu company be dat
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
mikelreal: according to @dontheory, well the company is not that big, the office is more like a 3 bedroom flat, said its not adviceable i cme all d way frm abuja.. waht i cant get is dat, a compnay this small will send i.vs to mre dan 30pple?? why? which kind mumu company be dat

For you my good friends in Abj and Ekiti indecisive about the interview, your desperation to secure a job should be the deciding factor as to whether you're willing to attend the interview or not. It could be your desired dream or just another annoying nightmare(for our sakes I hope not)...you'll never know till you attend.
Best of luck to all of us determined to grace the "occasion" (na wetin e don turn now oh) tomorrow.
We will all smile as we heartily chat about this afterwards.
Good luck and God speed y'all.

Marketer? like seriously?
Mehn the employment setup in Nigeria is so wierd.
Anyways, won't be attending. Got a call from eTransact yesterday. Just secured a job there as their mobile/pocket money and P.O.S terminal sole agent for Mushin PHCN (five star) terminal. Y'all need to read for yaselves what my renumerations here are.
Globalseam can shove their "kind" job up their a**es.
I await feedbacks from those that went there right here.
Best of luck y'all.

P.S: y'all can register for pocketmoni right where you are. Simply txt REG(space)FIRSTNAME(space)SURNAME(space)004085. Do these and save yourself the stress of queueing up at PHCN, DSTV offices n banks to make payment/withdraw cash. Thank you.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:57am On Jul 27, 2013
I think you guys shouldn't bother yourselves with coming down for the interview cos what they need is marketers that will be paid N40-N50,000 . I just don't think they are strong enough someone to make a career out of.
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by spoilerx: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2013
marketer??

I nor fit go
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by olaslamz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just got to the place......the Building looks empty.....I sae people sleeping under the stair case.....and now they asked us to wait outside......I'm Guessing I have just wasted my Time......
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by spoilerx: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
thank God I didn't go
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by olaslamz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
They are calling us one by each.....one guy that came out said he has been here last week and that he wrote a test....and now they called him back for a second interview......
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
thought they said 3pm?? so na marketing work sef. nonsense
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by olaslamz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wow....GRADUATE TRAINEE indeed,
After writing the Test, The man asked series of questions and then he asked me if I can earn 25 -30k?.......Can you Imagine?....I said No then he said I can leave.....on getting outside I saw like 30 candidates waiting for their turn........HMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Simili(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ma pple,hw was the interview hope it was successful.ma mind no just travel ni
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Boo3nity(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
so all d hype about Globalseam was for N25k marketing job? #smh
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by nattybanta(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Globalseam Technology sent you a message:

Sequel to your jobberman online application for an Information Technology officer job in GlobalSeam Technology, you are hereby invited for an interview at our office premises (3rd Floor) 18 Moloney Street Onikan Obalende Lagos Island Lagos State.
The Date is the 28th December 2013 by 10am.

Just got this Mail now and am not even in Lagos. Am in ph. Was this same message u ppl got also?
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by Dulfinc: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2014
I was sent the same message but I couldn't make the interview. Pls those that went on 28 December should tell us how far with the job. Hope it's not a marketer job again? I'm coming from Ekiti and wouldn't like to waste my time and money. Thanks guys
Re: Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
They are scam artists. Their website portrays them to be a big ICT firm with many products and services and many clients that they service. Meanwhile, what they actually do is they are a small recruiting agency, the type that sets up bogus interviews and give you referrals to other companies in return, you pay a certain amount of money or certain percentage of your first salary will go to them.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent For Employment / Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location / Nigerian Slay Queen Reveals What She Does When She’s Not Slaying (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.