Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location (2162 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Urgent Vacancy - Sales And Depot Representative In An Oil And Gas Trading Firm / Customer Service Representative In Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location by kapitaz: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
ABOUT US

Agrikhub, one of the leading online booking platforms for Day old chicks (broiler, pullet , cockerel, turkey poults), point of lay, vaccines, poultry equipment seeks result oriented individuals to serve as our representatives in all states of the federation.
Interested individuals should have a good knowledge of how the poultry industry works and potential customers in their respective states.

DUTIES OF EVERY REPRESENTATIVE

1. Generation and booking of orders for the company in your state
2. Collation of orders
3. Collection and distribution of orders to customers
4. Serving existing customers and prospecting for new ones

Interested individuals should send a mail to agrikhub@gmail.com containing the following details
*Names in full
*Phone number
*Occupation
*Educational level
*State of residence
*Office / shop address

NOTE : only shortlisted representatives would be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process .
Application closes midnight Friday 11th March 2017 .

www.agrikhub.com - quality products at affordable rates
www.facebook.com/agrikkhub

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location by kapitaz: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Application is still on till friday the 11th
Re: Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location by ishaq062(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
When should we be expecting the way forward if selected
Re: Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
please who has heard from them. I got a mail that I should answer some questions
Re: Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location by Malawii: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
ameemu:
please who has heard from them. I got a mail that I should answer some questions

I have not. Pls what state do u rep
Re: Work With Us And Be Our Representative In Your Location by ishaq062(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
ameemu:

please when was that and please which state did you rep

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Reveals What She Does When She’s Not Slaying (photos) / Wamco / Isp Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.