Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

A Call To Prayer (prophetic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Prayer (prophetic) (519 Views)

Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical / Is Destiny Answerable To Prayer? / And God Said, And God Saw - Calling Believers To Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Prayer (prophetic) by sidespin: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2013
A CALL TO PRAYER (PROPHETIC)

Pray for people to gather together to intercede in agreement. My Spirit within will teach you how and when to pray. Like the regular hour of prayer established in the temple of the Lord, He will be established in the Church. My Spirit will cause believers to pray day and night, alone and together—there will be thousands praying daily. I have a plan for My people. But to understand it, you must enter into a consistent prayer ministry.

I will see that the harvest is brought in. You are to pray and work. Many thousands of souls will be rescued before the end of the harvest.

The forces of darkness will be exerted against those who pray consistently, but you should press in with all your strength. There is no time to be lost, for the day of wrath is at hand. Prove me. Press into My presence, for the powers of darkness are against you. If you press into My presence and prove Me, I will prove to you that I Am God. I will prove to you that I hold in My hand, heavens and the earth and all those things that are therein, even man. Every soul in the earth is Mine. I will send you forth with great victory and you shall not fear, for the voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord crumbles the nations and the kingdoms. It causes kings, princes and rulers to fall down at His feet.

"You shall pray for My kingdom to come, but you shall not pray against My Word that I send forth to destroy those who are destroying My people. For My judgments must be in the earth. When the earth is filled with My judgments, then the people shall learn righteousness, because I know you can withstand my judgments for a little while.

"Pray that I will send forth My mercy and not My wrath. The hour will come when you cannot pray this way. And you cannot pray My wrath away, for My wrath will come down even though men are saying today that God is a God of mercy and love. I will show this world that I Am also a God of wrath.

"You will not be able to reach Me in the time of great wrath. No, you will not need to, because you will not be there. If you are obedient to Me, you will be caught away into the realms of bliss and glory. I Am asking you to pray now. I Am the Good Shepherd, Who comes seeking people who will pray. I Am seeking My sheep who have gone astray. You shall reach out and help turn the minds of My people back to My house, My service, My Word, My work and to Me."

This is an hour that will never be repeated. Although Satan will battle as never before against those who pray, persistence will surely prevail. Men and women of prayer can change the outcome of world events.

Command Satan's power to cease—you have My authority as a believer to break the devil's chains any time and any where, regardless of the hordes with him. "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (Jas. 5:16).

You shall pray, and a double portion of power shall come to you. This power shall continue; it shall spread even as waves spread upon the waters. You shall know that I Am the Lord, that I Am the same yesterday, today and forever.

"Warn others to humble themselves with fasting and prayer that the love of Christ will flow out to others. They should not respect those with nice clothing or with great personalities. They should recognize and acknowledge My Spirit upon the humble. "Begin seeking and searching for those who will enter into this great move of prayer. Enlist them by the Spirit of the Lord and by the power of My Word."

Go forth this day and arm yourselves in faith, with the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand the wiles of the devil. For the devil knows where to work and is working swiftly because he knows his time is short. Be in constant prayer, in constant contact with your Lord, and every day you will know which way to go."

(1) (Reply)

No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. / Cardinal Dolan: The Pope Hasn't Changed The Church's Teaching On Homosexuality / Jesus Had 2 Carz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.