Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. (521 Views)

Christians: Would You Prefer A Muslim Or A White Garment Partner? / Is Bill Gate a Muslim or a Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. by sirwilli(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2013
If tax payers money could be used in sending
Muslims and Christians on pilgrimmage - the same
should be applicable to worshippers of Amadioha.
The trouble with Nigeria is that we abandoned
traditional values is pursuit of Western culture, a
borrowed concept, along the line we got confused and began mixing a deadly concoction that has no
name. We started drinking this mixture that we
prepared by ourself. Now, we have developed a
serious ailment that has no name. Since no doctor has no idea of what sickness we are
suffering from, it becomes high risk to prescribe a
drug. If we can compel our leaders to take oath of
office along traditional rites, Nigeria will rise.
Remember, what gave Oshiomole victory was
Erediauwa's intervention when Jonathan visited. Oba told the President to come alone, i mean alone, and
he instructed him to allow Edo people chose their
govt, at that point Anenih became powerless. Let us
go back to basics. If u think native doctors is out of
fashion, why do they stl exist? The same Christians
patronise them! No African is a Muslim or Christian. All na mago mago!
Re: No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. by JomecsG: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2013
wat can ur amadioha do?
Re: No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Hahahahaha
Re: No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Hi Willi,

Hmmmmm...

Interesting thought...I quite agree with you that it is inappropriate for the government to use tax payers money to send people on any pilgrimage because as it stands, some of these tax payers are neither Christian nor Muslim, so why use their money? Anyone who wants to go on any pilgrimage should utilize his or her own resources.

However, I don't think your OP did justice to the topic. You are supposed to show how those who call themselves Christians and Muslims are not what they claim to be...though you mentioned something about Nigerians creating an unhealthy mix for both religions, hence creating their own version but still this for me is inadequate.
Re: No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. by sirwilli(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
striktlymi: Hi Willi,

Hmmmmm...

Interesting thought...I quite agree with you that it is inappropriate for the government to use tax payers money to send people on any pilgrimage because as it stands, some of these tax payers are neither Christian nor Muslim, so why use their money? Anyone who wants to go on any pilgrimage should utilize his or her own resources.

However, I don't think your OP did justice to the topic. You are supposed to show how those who call themselves Christians and Muslims are not what they claim to be...though you mentioned something about Nigerians creating an unhealthy mix for both religions, hence creating their own version but still this for me is inadequate.
hummmm i like ur words and i need more opations from the room or house
Re: No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. by MamiWata: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2013
This is a crazy way to squander government funds.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Be Saved? / The Kind Of Church Nigeria Needs / Nigeria Gunmen Kill Dozens Of Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.