Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Sure Internet Biznez For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sure Internet Biznez For You (1022 Views)

I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k / Internet Sure Biznez Made Easy / Ways 2take Ur Homebased Biznez 2new Heights Without Sacrificing Ur Profitability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Internet Biznez For You by falad4u200: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
hello guys! i just want to share a biznez idea with you guys its free of charge i also want you to be a partaker of this biznez. to get the details just follow this 3 steps
1. 1st post here statement to show ur interest
2. send ur nairaland username in a mail with the subject 'internet biznez 4 me' to this email fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
3. come back to comment after you v begin to make ur money.
pls follow the istruction critically.
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Neduzze5(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Interested
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Jst hopin dis is nt one of those things...pray sumtin good comes out of it
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by ojojames: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Hi all,

Go now to richespassword.com
You can make up to $10,000 per month.
This is no Hype, very legit.
www.richespassword.com
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by jesusmandator(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2013
am interested in the internet biznez
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by falad4u200: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
u guys should check ur mail
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Neduzze5(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thought it was supposed to be free? Where's the #500 coming from?
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by madegbola: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Investment Programme since I have joined in 2012 that pays into your savings bank account)
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by chiboy11(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Investment Programme since I have joined in 2012 that pays into your savings bank account)
dis guy s a scam, u all b careful
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by falad4u200: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Neduzze5: Thought it was supposed to be free? Where's the #500 coming from?
the #500 is for approaval of your account
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by biz1234: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Let those who have left their email addresses share their experience! this is the only way we can discover who is who in this forum. Unfortunately, people make online business look as if its one kind of abstract thing from heaven. Their people, online business is like any other business out there! Find a problem, get the solution, present the solution to the people and they will appreciate you for helping them. That is just the basic science of earning money online. If you can think, then you can do it! I hope this helps.
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by sdymanagers(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
There is good business and money to be made on the Internet but so also is plenty of scams. Buyers beware!!!!
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm interested
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
There is ONLY Sure ways to make money online as far as internet is concern, SELL Products or Provide A SERVICE.
Any other ones, you are on your own. And affiliate business happens to be the best online biz any one can start
with little or no capital.
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by falad4u200: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
sdymanagers: There is good business and money to be made on the Internet but so also is plenty of scams. Buyers beware!!!!

tanx for a good comment i am not selling anything i am givin out the link to the biznez dats all i do i am not collecting any money from anybody
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by inie4u: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=ojojames]Hi all,

Go now to richespassword.com
You can make up to $10,000 per month.
This is no Hype, very legit.
www.richespassword.com

@ Ojojames, have u tried this? Av gone thro the website but am still confused. Is it referral? have u been paid b4? Sorry 4 d many questions just that am a little skeptical cos it sounds too promising
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by falad4u200: 4:30am On Jul 24, 2013
pls fellow nairalanders lets follow the instructions well b4 sending me mails tanx
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by tafiya: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2013
I'm interested.
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
i'm interested
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by falad4u200: 3:58am On Jul 25, 2013
kunrazer: i'm interested

msg sent to ur email
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Afoskalex(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2013
falad4u200: hello guys! i just want to share a biznez idea with you guys its free of charge i also want you to be a partaker of this biznez. to get the details just follow this 3 steps
1. 1st post here statement to show ur interest
2. send ur nairaland username in a mail with the subject 'internet biznez 4 me' to this email fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
3. come back to comment after you v begin to make ur money.
pls follow the istruction critically.
interested
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by essangisaac(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Are you struggling to make money online, trying one failed program after another? It all Changes here! FREE $10 to start! http:///Z2nBTf
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by inie4u: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Am interested pls
Re: Sure Internet Biznez For You by Bigheart(m): 3:06am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=falad4u200]hello guys! i just want to share a biznez idea with you guys its free of charge i also want you to be a partaker of this biznez. to get the details just follow this 3 steps
1. 1st post here stateme I Am Intrested.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Proposal / This Guy Makes Millions Polishing Shoes! / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.