Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. (692 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by carzola(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Mr seun, is it right that i be ban for a month by sexkilz for posting a topic of the un-timely death of the mother of our own firstlady... Why the favouritsm on niaraland, mr suen i dont mean to insult you but we nairalanders are the reason you see food on your table daily, so in other's word we need to be treated with more respect.. And i suggest you sack sexkillz he is tribalistic and a corrupt mod.. Thank you as i expect my topic and me un-ban from the politics zone..

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by carzola(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Please dont just view this post say ur experience if you have been wrongfuly ban by any mod
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Gboliwe: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
carzola: Mr seun, is it right that i be ban for a month by sexkilz for posting a topic of the un-timely death of the mother of our own firstlady... Why the favouritsm on niaraland, mr suen i dont mean to insult you but we nairalanders are the reason you see food on your table daily, so in other's word we need to be treated with more respect.. And i suggest you sack sexkillz he is tribalistic and a corrupt mod.. Thank you as i expect my topic and me un-ban from the politics zone..
how can any sane person ban you on nairaland for posting or creating thread. There is more to it. I am not speaking for him, but I think you are not saying the truth.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
how can any sane person ban you on nairaland for posting or creating thread. There is more to it. I am not speaking for him, but I think you are not saying the truth.
The guy got what he deserved, next time he won't joke with someone's death
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
You were banned for this:

carzola: Fellow nigerian i want to telling you, that the news of the crash accident of my mother is are rumouring.. I just got off the line with my mother and she is healthy and helly... The media wanted to destroy my our image please kinding ignor the masage as my mother is not die yesterday... Thank you, is ur boy carzola making waves on niaraland.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
If banning you for that unwarranted show of arrant foolishness, makes me tribalistic and corrupt, then I'm glad.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
sexkillz: You were banned for this:

so many people are playing on that thread and saying all sorts of horrible things too. I really see no reason why you should ban Carzola for a month considering he said the truth. If Patience was to comment/give a speech on her mom's death without anyone writing her speech for her I don't think she will say anything better than that.
Please don't ban people whenever they say the truth. And if you know you don't know whenever people are being truthful or just being sentimental for example then I advise you to stop banning people.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
babe_online:
so many people are playing on that thread and saying all sorts of horrible things too. I really see no reason why you should ban Carzola for a month considering he said the truth. If Patience was to comment/give a speech on her mom's death without anyone writing her speech for her I don't think she will say anything better than that.
Please don't ban people whenever they say the truth. And if you know you don't know whenever people are being truthful or just being sentimental for example then I advise you to stop banning people.

Jesus, are you serious?

Maybe a month ban is much but he surely deserved a ban nonetheless. How will you feel if someone makes a joke on your mom's death?
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

Jesus, are you serious?

Maybe a month ban is much but he surely deserved a ban nonetheless. How will you feel if someone makes a joke on your mom's death?
That's where people miss it. They think these people are not human too
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
babe_online:
It's not ok to joke with the death of anyone. It's even worse spreading falsehood and creating a thread about it. You may not like PEJ, but she just lost her mother in a horrible way.

You don't tell me what to do.

You are trying hard and in vain to sound logical because I have also banned you once for being a tribal bigot. Your bile doesn't affect me since I'm allergic to people like you. I have also perfected the art of ignoring.

This is my last reply to you on this issue.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Gboliwe: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
babe_online:

God Almighty bear me witness, I tried so hard to ignore this your post but couldnt. Shame on you! you are sicker than Carzola or whatever it is he calls himself.

@ moderator, dont you think a month ban is much assuming he is a first offender. A few days would have been better. My thoughts. I dont know what gauges your lenghty ban
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Gboliwe:

God Almighty bear me witness, I tried so hard to ignore this your post but couldnt. Shame on you! you are sicker than Carzola or whatever it is he calls himself.

@ moderator, dont you think a month ban is much assuming he is a first offender. A few days would have been better. My thoughts. I dont know what gauges your lenghty ban
He is not a first time offender. He is what I'll call "a customer". He has been banned severally for being a nuisance, insulting other forum members.

After he serves a month, the next will be longer and it doesn't have to be from me.

Serial offenders always always always create attention seeking threads, claiming how they were unfairly banned, and hoping to accrue pity from members who know next to nothing about what they've really done. And then you see people hate mods for nothing. That's why I ignore most times, cos responding to mediocrity amounts to a total waste of valuable time.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Gboliwe:

if you know you hate to see/hear the truth then try to avoid it. Some of the people commenting on PEJ's mom's death have not said better and sexkillz did not ban them.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
sexkillz: It's not ok to joke with the death of anyone. It's even worse spreading falsehood and creating a thread about it. You may not like PEJ, but she just lost her mother in a horrible way.

You don't tell me what to do.

You are trying hard and in vain to sound logical because I have also banned you once for being a tribal bigot. Your bile doesn't affect me since I'm allergic to people like you. I have also perfected the art of ignoring.

This is my last reply to you on this issue.

dude, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. And I don't hate PEJ.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
babe_online:
dude, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. And I don't hate PEJ.
Except that the rules say AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HURT THE NEXT PERSON WITH IT. Then you can be charged with defamation and/or oral assault.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Gboliwe: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
babe_online:
if you know you hate to see/hear the truth then try to avoid it. Some of the people commenting on PEJ's mom's death have not said better and sexkillz did not ban them.
The son whom the Lord loveth, he chastises. Let your Carzola friend correct his ways and heed to corrections lest he gets buried with the deaf fly smiley
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
OP, if what you wrote is true, then you should be banned until 2025!

I even wish Some folks wil get hold of you through your IPadddress and knock off some of your teeth.

Making fun of someone loss...ESP someone's mother, u deserve to be banned in all section of nairaland sef! sad
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by carzola(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
sexkillz: He is not a first time offender. He is what I'll call "a customer". He has been banned severally for being a nuisance, insulting other forum members.

After he serves a month, the next will be longer and it doesn't have to be from me.

Serial offenders always always always create attention seeking threads, claiming how they were unfairly banned, and hoping to accrue pity from members who know next to nothing about what they've really done. And then you see people hate mods for nothing. That's why I ignore most times, cos responding to mediocrity amounts to a total waste of valuable time.

young man i think your just jealous of me am an entertainer.., and that post was a joke u should have just moved it to the joke section, guy i hate you how can u keep me out of politics for 1 whole month
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by carzola(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chillisauce: OP, if what you wrote is true, then you should be banned until 2025!

I even wish Some folks wil get hold of you through your IPadddress and knock off some of your teeth.

Making fun of someone loss...ESP someone's mother, u deserve to be banned in all section of nairaland sef! sad
this is nigeria dude dont our highly celebrated comedians do worst and you even pay to hear it.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by carzola(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sexkillz you don't know how it feels to be ban, on your favourites section, how it feels to see other people comment and all u see is under the post is (follow) i need to talk to seun this is capital punishment i need to apeal my ban.. Sobzzz!
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
carzola: Sexkillz you don't know how it feels to be ban, on your favourites section, how it feels to see other people comment and all u see is under the post is (follow) i need to talk to seun this is capital punishment i need to apeal my ban.. Sobzzz!

Crocodile tears! Carry out your ban abeg make we hear word!

There is no presidential pardon for you. You committed a heinous crime!

Just Sidon put for general section and watch us the expats deliberate on important issues concerning our fatherland in politics section. cool

Mods.

I don't wanna see dis user name on politics section until early September . Am out of here
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by carzola(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chillisauce:

Crocodile tears! Carry out your ban abeg make we hear word!

There is no presidential pardon for you. You committed a heinous crime!

Just Sidon put for general section and watch us the expats deliberate on important issues concerning our fatherland in politics section. cool

Mods.

I don't wanna see dis user name on politics section until early September . Am out of here
choi.. The almight carzola, where are the ladies come and talk to sexkillz... So he could give me the normal 1week ban.
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by gramci: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2013
carzola: young man i think your just jealous of me am an entertainer.., and that post was a joke u should have just moved it to the joke section, guy i hate you how can u keep me out of politics for 1 whole month

joke? Shame on you
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2013
carzola: choi.. The almight carzola, where are the ladies come and talk to sexkillz... So he could give me the normal 1week ban.
Arrogance and self pride. Sit out your ban dude and keep outta trouble
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Burger01(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2013
@OP, you deserved to be banned and even more. What with your expression style and the way you joked with someone's death It connotes you as 'pre-teen' and your type should not be encouraged to pollute this forum with immaturity and childish attitude. Just go grow up then come back for assessment by Sexkillz grin
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2013
carzola: Sexkillz you don't know how it feels to be ban, on your favourites section, how it feels to see other people comment and all u see is under the post is (follow) i need to talk to seun this is capital punishment i need to apeal my ban.. Sobzzz!
grin
O'boy, I see that you are something else.. Sexkillz, abeg reduce the capital punishment.

grin
Re: A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. by seniourman(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Principles Of Life / Check Yourself With Your Corresponding Month Of Birth. ITS REAL (I Am January) / Meet Eric Dahl ‘silo’ The Guy That Pays His College Fee By Competitive Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.