Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (6476 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by oneglobe: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Seun is becoming the webmaster who doesn't care about his visitors. If so, I'll be the first to leave. I challenge Seun to go through the list of ALL those muted by this immature moderator and confirm if they are in line with his duties. I have seen a million threads asking for him to be relieved from the politics section but seun has turned a blind eye. He is not one of us, we don't know him, he never participates in this section, he is ignorant, why is he moderating us? I feel like punching him in the face right now. Why could a common individual lacking any interest whatsoever decide arbitrarily to order us around? Enough is Enough!

9 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by oneglobe: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Your inputs. Seun takes us for granted in this section. He tried it with the folks in religion

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
He wont allow your thread last long when he sees it...... 'cos Fear is what his types are known for in the face of increasing pressure!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by oneglobe: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
St_Black:

Why insult him now? undecided
don't mind the kid. That's sexkills with his numerous ids

2 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Did Sexkilz murder somebody, because he is losing today. grin

He is probably somewhere crying.

This wahala is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by grafikii: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
I concur
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by 0monnakoda: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Moderators sometimes have no choice but to ban people when they break rules.That is their job and when they do this it should not be taken personally but some moderators are too vindictive and are not fit for purpose. Sexkillz falls in this category
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omonnakoda, the Dandandidi 3310 has hidden our posts on the complaint thread!!!

..this guy is just one FUNNY Punk!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by 0monnakoda: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
She is really funny I don't know what her problem is
St_Black: Omonnakoda, the Dandandidi 3310 has hidden our posts on the complaint thread!!!

..this guy is just one FUNNY Punk!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
oneglobe: The fool just banned me till 2016 for "going around a ban" without any proofs. The war has just begun. Seun must drop this fellow, am about writing him

When the wise say "Desperate diseases need Desperate remedies" , they knew right from time such words were predestined for his likes !!....LOL

The im.becilic Casanova just banned me now when no words of abuse were directed to him. !!

...this guy is just so obsessed & disturbed, im telling you grin grin grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Signed. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by 0monnakoda: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
weak girl
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Anyway, lemme know if you need more pics.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
r231, pls watch 'cos your other Mod Freidbolo will bring this thread down unnecessarilly !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Picture Of A Man In Pain While Drawing A Local Tattoo On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.