Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) (3801 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Banned By Antispam Bot? Drop Your Complaints Here And Get Solution! / The 3rd World War, Russia Detected Two Missiles Heading To The Mediterranean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by emmajodeci(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2020
CLUBKONNECT :

I did a gotv subscription for 4601418474 but till this moment the person is saying it had not been activated that they were called to subscribe or else get disconnected tonight by 12AM.

Pls help as it's urgent

Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by OpeyemiTK(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Clubconnect kudos to you, i made a complaint this morning and i was called back and everything was resolved!!!
Thanks to club connect���
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by QueenEsther474: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning.I tried to make a deposit of #800 on Thursday 28th May, @ 11:31pm, my bank account was debited but my wallet was not funded. I made a complaint, texted like five times but the issue is yet to be resolved till now. I'm not impressed. Esther Sam Ikpe, 0821034420
Access bank. 08167690775
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by Lizzysleek2020: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
I've had enough patience already clubkonnect.
It seems a day is an hour in your organization. You promised to get back to me in 72 hours but it's a week plus already.

God will punish y'all since you've refused to fund my wallet.
Y'all will know no peace as long as you keep holding on to my money.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number for us to place a call and resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Lizzysleek2020:
I've had enough patience already clubkonnect.
It seems a day is an hour in your organization. You promised to get back to me in 72 hours but it's a week plus already.

God will punish y'all since you've refused to fund my wallet.
Y'all will know no peace as long as you keep holding on to my money.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by Lizzysleek2020: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number for us to place a call and resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

There's no point calling me cos nothing has been done since you've been calling.
Una just dey talk am make e be like say una be better person.

Login number: 08107769316
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Lizzysleek2020:

There's no point calling me cos nothing has been done since you've been calling.
Una just dey talk am make e be like say una be better person.

Login number: 08107769316
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by Bloomy20: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abeg, i can't pay electricity bill from my account, please do something it's urgent
My login number is 08171089851
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by Lizzysleek2020: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good evening clubkonnect.... Thanks for funding my wallet after a long fight.

I'm making this complain on my sister's behalf. She said she did a transfer of #1055 to the new bank you introduced (providus bank - 9915424804) on the 28th of July 2020 and her wallet is yet to be credited since then despite the mails sent and calls made.

Please rectify the issue ASAP. Her login number is 08136693629... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by Maryam1234(f): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
clubkonnect:
Good Afternoon. There's nothing we can do about it sir/ma. The token is out already. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=Maryam1234 post=89978331]
Please sir @ clubconnect,is it possible to undo electricity bill I just bought, I mistakenly double click and the token came in twice,I want to undo one,Note: I am using my account for business purposes and it's not easy for me to trace the customer, thanks in anticipation.
Please I just bought electricity and no token was given,my login ID is 07068255790 please treat as urgent.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your meter number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I just bought electricity and no token was given,my login ID is 07068255790 please treat as urgent.[/quote]
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by Lizzysleek2020: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good afternoon Clubkonnect.

You people have started again. I noticed that whenever I fund my wallet, #50 is usually deducted. It happened last week and today too. Please stop deducting my money oooo.

Wait!!! It seems you guys are using style to deduct back my #1300 you refunded me forcefully.... Kolewerk!
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2020
The 50naira charges involved is for the amount charged for the instant funding transactions of your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Lizzysleek2020:
Good afternoon Clubkonnect.

You people have started again. I noticed that whenever I fund my wallet, #50 is usually deducted. It happened last week and today too. Please stop
deducting my money oooo.
Wait!!! It seems you guys are using style to deduct back my #1300 you refunded me forcefully.... Kolewerk!
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by lanrei(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Credit my wallet account, what's wrong with you guys. Your rating is really going down. Nawao.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. What was your mode of payment and transaction date. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

lanrei:

Credit my wallet account, what's wrong with you guys. Your rating is really going down. Nawao. 07039641623... Amount is 750
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by lanrei(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. What was your mode of payment and transaction date. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I paid into your providus account through ussd from my zenith bank account
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
lanrei:

I paid into your providus account through ussd from my zenith bank account
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by lanrei(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
clubkonnect:

Acknowledged.. Why don't you work more on your speed. Your service is zero recommendation for emergency usage.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by clubkonnect: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Our sincere apology. We promise to improve on our services. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

lanrei:

Acknowledged.. Why don't you work more on your speed. Your service is zero recommendation for emergency usage.
Re: Scammers We Have Detected On Google Trader, OLX Etc (Submit Complaints Here) by ifrank(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Data Warehousing and OLAP Tutorials / Indians Taking Over Nigerian / Meet Angelica, The High-class Prostitute Loved By Nigerian Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.