Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread (11646 Views)

Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / USA Vs Japan : Olympic Women's Football Final (2 - 1) On August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2013
Evestar200: thanks very much,,,i wish the UFUOMA BABES,,,were still in the league,,i wud have doin d same thing cuz DELTA QUEENS are playing in ASABA and am in Warri

I bet Uduaghan is funding the Queens.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Evestar200: GROUP A consists of Adamawa queens,,,,, Delta queens,,,, FC Robo ,,,,,, Inneh queens ,,,,,,,,, Kogi confluences queeen,,,,,,,, Nassarawa Amazons,,,,,,,, Osun babes,,,,,,, Martin whites,,,,,,,, Standard babes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Taraba Babes
IS THERE ANY CHANCE 4ME TO HELP THEM IN TERMS OF PSYCHOLOGY SO AS THEIR BLOOD CAN STILL BE FRESH.....PLSSSS CONTACT ME..
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by FBS: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2013
nice thread. subscribing grin
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2013
CFCfan:

I bet Uduaghan is funding the Queens.
yes he is the one funding warri wolves and Delta queens cuz dose two clubs are the ones representing Delta state in the men and women premier league
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2013
GROUP A WK2 results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Martin Whites 0:8 Delta Queens,,,,,,,,,,Taraba Babes 0:1 Adamawa Queens,,,,,,,,,,,Standard Babes 0:1 Inneh queens,,,,,,,,,Osun Babes 2:0 FC Robo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Kogi confluences Queens 2:1 Nasarawa Amazons
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2013
GROUP B WK2 results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pelican Stars 4:1 Tokas Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,C.I Angels 2:2 River Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,Sunshine Queens 0:2 Bayelsa Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Police Machine 4:0 Tewo Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,Ibom Angels 3:0 FCT Queens
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2013
GROUP A WK3 results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Delta Queens 2:0 Nasarawa Amazons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FC Robo 1:0 Kogi Confluences Queens,,,,,,,.,,,,,Inneh Queens 3:1 Osun Babes,,,,,,,,,,Adamawa Queens 3:0 Standard Babes,,,,,,,,,,Martin Whites 1:0 Taraba Babes
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2013
GROUP B WK3 results,,,,,,,,,,,,,River Angels 3:0 Bayelsa Queens,,,,,.,,,,FCT Queens 2:1 Sunshine Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,Tewo Queens 1:0 Ibom Angels,,,,,,,,,,Tokas Queens1:1 Police Machine,,,,,,,,,,C.I Angels 1:2 Pelican Stars
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
GROUP A WK4 results,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,Taraba Babes 3:1 Delta Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Standard Babes 3:0 Martin whites,,,,,,,,,,Osun Babes 1:0 Adamawa Queens,,,,,,,,,,.Kogi Confluences Queens 1:1 Inneh Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nasarawa Amazons 3:0 FC Robo
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by twentyk(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2013
I rep fc robo,I train with their male team once in a while,and the females are formidable opponents cuz av played against them several times and I see them train.they av produced quite a number of players for the under 17 and 20s.if u stay around mushin in lagos u will know fc robo both male and female...
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2013
twenty k: I rep fc robo,I train with their male team once in a while,and the females are formidable opponents cuz av played against them several times and I see them train.they av produced quite a number of players for the under 17 and 20s.if u stay around mushin in lagos u will know fc robo both male and female...
That's true, they are very formidable. The last Job I did for them was them playing against a male team. Been to their camp in Mushin and the girls relate well. They have good team spirit.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Photo of one of the league games

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2013
GROUP B WK4 results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pelican Stars 1:1 River Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Police Machine 3:1 C.1 Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sunshine Queens 1:Tewo Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Ibom Angels 3:0 Tokas Queens,,,,,,,.,,,,,Bayelsa Queens 3:0 FCT Queens
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
FCT Queens FC,, have not been paid for 18months
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Evestar200: FCT Queens FC,, have not been paid for 18months
shocked shocked
The Club management are heartless! angry
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan:
shocked shocked
The Club management are heartless! angry
very heartless,,,i wonder how the girls are coping without bein paid for the job they are doing
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Evestar200: very heartless,,,i wonder how the girls are coping without bein paid for the job they are doing

I hope a lawyer will sue the club management; and the ICPC should also investigate the ogas.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan:

I hope a lawyer will sue the club management; and the ICPC should also investigate the ogas.
thats why the girls are not doing well in NWFL and they PELICAN FC were given walk over between their game vs PELICAN FC in the NIGERIA WOMEN CHALLENGE CUP on wednessday because of the issue of not being paid 4 18 months
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Evestar200: thats why the girls are not doing well in NWFL and they PELICAN FC were given walk over between their game vs PELICAN FC in the NIGERIA WOMEN CHALLENGE CUP on wednessday because of the issue of not being paid 4 18 months
That is so sad cry
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan:
That is so sad cry
NFF said he have warn Clubs over the owing of players money,,he said he will talk to FCT Queens manager to pay the girls their money
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Evestar200: NFF said he have warn Clubs over the owing of players money,,he said he will talk to FCT Queens manager to pay the girls their money

Good to know that the NFF have swung into action. Such impunity should never be treated lightly at all.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan:

Good to know that the NFF have swung into action. Such impunity should never be treated lightly at all.
he was interview in channels tv and they ask him why clubs are still owing players money and why is he not talking to clubs owners to pay the debt they are owning their players
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nigeria women challenge cup quarter final result DELTA QUEENS 1-3 PELICA STARS,,,,,,,,,,,semi-final,,,RIVER ANGELS vs PELICA STARS
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
WEEK 18 RESULTS,,,,,,,,,River Angels 1-1 Ibom Angels,,,,,,,,Taraba Babes 4-2 Nasarawa Amazons,,,,,,,,Standard babes 1-0 Kogi Confluence Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,C.I Angels 3-0 FCT Queens,,,,,,,,,,Adamawa Queens 3-0 Inneh Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,Martin White 0-2 FC Robo
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Professurr(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
@evestar. Nice updates, keep it up. Still wondering how you get all these statistics.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Evestar200: WEEK 18 RESULTS,,,,,,,,,River Angels 1-1 Ibom Angels,,,,,,,,Taraba Babes 4-2 Nasarawa Amazons,,,,,,,,Standard babes 1-0 Kogi Confluence Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,C.I Angels 3-0 FCT Queens,,,,,,,,,,Adamawa Queens 3-0 Inneh Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,Martin White 0-2 FC Robo

Thanks for the updates cool
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Thanks for the updates cool
you are welcome cheesy
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Nigeria wowen challenge cup semi-final fixtures::::::River Angels vs Pelican Stars fc (Abuja),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nasarawa Amazons vs Bayelsa Queens (Ado-ekiti)
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2013
River angels

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Bayelsa Queens

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Teams in action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keshi Invites 42 Players For Malawi Match / Arteta Says Arsenal Are "Obliged" To Be In The Champions League / Divock Origi Signs A New Long-term Contract With Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.