Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Where Is God? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is God? (896 Views)

Dari Is God Ooooooo / Which Is More Popular, "My Oga At The Top" Or "There Is God O?" / Where Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is God? by giggleout: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
A couple had two little boys, ages 8 and 10, who were excessively mischievous. The two were always getting into trouble and their parents could be assured that if any mischief occurred in their town their two young sons were in some way involved.

The parents were at their wits end as to what to do about their sons’ behavior. The mother had heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children in the past. She asked her husband if he thought they should send the boys to speak with the pastor. The husband said, “We might as well. We need to do something before I really lose my temper!”

The pastor agreed to speak with the boys, but asked to see them individually. The 8-year-old boy went first. The clergyman sat the boy down and asked him sternly, “Where is God?” The boy made no response, so the pastor repeated the question in an even sterner tone, “Where is God?” Again the boy made no attempt to answer, so the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy’s face, “WHERE IS GOD?”

At that the boy bolted from the room and ran directly home slamming himself in his closet. His older brother followed him into the closet and said, “What happened?”

The younger brother replied, We are in BIG trouble this time. God is missing and they think we did it!!”

...for more jokes, visit www.giggleout.com
dont forget to give us a facebook like
Re: Where Is God? by flexeey: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
nice one

(1) (Reply)

The Law Is An Ass. You Will Believe After Reading This. / My Mummy Was Never A Cheat,see The Evidence / See Them Laundering Our Money With Wheel Barrow! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.