Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? (565 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? by Babyileso(f): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
I need some info.
Re: Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? by valdubem(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
I bank with zenith
Re: Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? by Babyileso(f): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2013
I wnt 2knw hw much is there minimum alc bal,if dey accept dividend,of other bnks on savings alc,and if there banking system is okay,tnks
Re: Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? by javipee: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2013
No minimum but you cant open with less than 50k. The also accept dividend and internet banking is very good.
Re: Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? by Babyileso(f): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Thank u very much,pls do dey also accept dividend from other banks?
Re: Pls Any Bodi Here Dat Do Bank With Zenith?? by NeuroBoss(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
javipee: No minimum but you cant open with less than 50k. The also accept dividend and internet banking is very good.
You're definitely a liar. Your post above here is based on hearsays. It is no longer like that for the past 3 years as you can open with any amount you have. I bank with ZENITH and they are a classy bank.

(1) (Reply)

Link Me To Cyber Cafe Near You / Mark Zuckerberg Facebook Profile Page Hacked / Ohanaeze Decries Imposition Of multiple Taxation On Traders Inlagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.