Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,649 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Be A Part Of My Success Story...help In The Making Of A Star - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Be A Part Of My Success Story...help In The Making Of A Star (549 Views)

Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Part Of My Success Story...help In The Making Of A Star by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am a young student of the university of Benin and ever since I was 8yrs old,I pretty much knew that I wuld be a writer,I wuld cut up books and write short stories about myself and about all the people n families I hav stayed with..the passion grew n increased as I refused to see any books around without reading..I would read anytin I culd lay my hands on and in secondary school,I started writting.My school mates wuld line up to read my work and they served as motivation then.Now I feel am ready to share my work with the world,I feel am ready to share my ideas with the world and am ready to become a writer full time..SO I nid CRITICS,well WISHERS,SPONSORS,DISTRIBUTORS,EDITORS,.MaRKETERS,and fellow writers who can put me through and encourage and motivate me..I know that one day I will be able to influence the world with my talent so pls,be a part of MY MAKING..u neva can tell what tomorrow may bring..contact me via my mail @enitansalami@gmail.com ..GOD BLESS u as u respond..I will never forget anyone who joins forces with me..peace
Re: Be A Part Of My Success Story...help In The Making Of A Star by Neduzze5(m): 2:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Pm me so that we can talk.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Editing Services Available Just For YOU! / Book: How Chris Wark Beat Cancer Using Natural And Nutritional Therapies / Whatever Books, Journal, Documents, Novel Etc you Looking For SCRIBD got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.