Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) (703 Views)

Ebook Publishing And Distribution / I Want To Interview Published Teen Authors / Help Yemisi To Have Her Book Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) by Diamondwriter(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi guys, i want to put together a combination of writers(unpublished) in what would be an ebooks publishing startup. Our business would be strictly online and most likely under pen-names. The aim of this is to take advantage of the untapped fiction ebook market in Nigeria and make something out of it. Note, the name comes before money so profit making will be a distant priority but it would definitely come. I might want to limit membership to 15 writers for now so drop a mail or something let's get started ASAP. There's so much to be done, from getting to know ourselves to structuring. (writers should be under 30).
Re: Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) by Diamondwriter(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
A whatsapp grould would be created to this effect.
Re: Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) by Diamondwriter(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
If u mind dropping ur number here, u could email it to d ad on my signature
Re: Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) by Diamondwriter(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
More
Re: Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) by SegilolaSalami: 7:12am On May 16, 2016
Diamondwriter:
Hi guys, i want to put together a combination of writers(unpublished) in what would be an ebooks publishing startup. Our business would be strictly online and most likely under pen-names. The aim of this is to take advantage of the untapped fiction ebook market in Nigeria and make something out of it. Note, the name comes before money so profit making will be a distant priority but it would definitely come. I might want to limit membership to 15 writers for now so drop a mail or something let's get started ASAP. There's so much to be done, from getting to know ourselves to structuring. (writers should be under 30).

out of interest, why the age restriction?
Re: Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) by babylolaroy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Babylolaroy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Freelance Writer Or Blogger / Newly Approved UK Upwork Account Available For Sale / Opportunity To Make 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.