Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Flght From Lagos To Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flght From Lagos To Benin City (1579 Views)

Despite Cash Crunch, Nigeria Donates Vehicles To Benin Republic / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flght From Lagos To Benin City by EnairatofroUK: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
pls can anyone tell me the price of ticket from lagos to benin? traveling second week of august. tnk u
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by crocodile: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Book early and you can pay as low as 10,000 naira. Tops you will pay 20,000 naira.
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by IGBOSON1: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2013
I've always wondered why airlines flying local routes aren't making a mint......with foreign airlines angling to get in on the action, considering the high demand in the country for local flights. undecided
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by EnairatofroUK: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2013
crocodile: Book early and you can pay as low as 10,000 naira. Tops you will pay 20,000 naira.

ok, tnk u

not sure my exact date so am abit undecided till i get to 9ja.
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by Akpaife(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2013
@op use dat 10k charter car from lagos 2 benin tell ur drive nt 2 drive speed becos I dnt trust our airline unless u dnt value ur life any more
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by lukaino(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Benin- Lagos/ Lagos- Benin flights are hardly ever smooth. it is usually very bumpy/ turbulent as the aircraft doesn't hit usual high altitudes due to the short distance. Anyone with similar experience?
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by EnairatofroUK: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Akpa ife: @op use dat 10k charter car from lagos 2 benin tell ur drive nt 2 drive speed becos I dnt trust our airline unless u dnt value ur life any more

Lol, but Lagos to Benin flight have gud safety records and its quiet a short journey. Don't want to spend 5hrs on the motor way and if trailer fall cover rd na to sleep high way be dat o
Re: Flght From Lagos To Benin City by gistcity(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Happy 53 Anniversary To My Belove Country / Breaking New Flavor Expecting First Child From Ex Beauty Queen From Delta State / Hilarious! Nigerians In South Africa Demands To Be Elected Into Parliament. Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.