Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching (40788 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by beautychoco(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jumong
City hunter
Jewel in the palace
seagod
Amaya
A man called god
Faith
flying worrior
Glass mask
Iris
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Ibroboss(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Everybody hates chris by chris rock
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DNA1(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
The ultimate gift
That's so Raven (series)
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dontap: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
TROY

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Bawss1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
The Big Lewboski.

Watched that movie maybe a dozen times and every time it cracked me up. Classic
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by saintpauls: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
The good,the bad and the ugly.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DNA1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
I forgot to add 'Drumline' to my list...
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Dano4real(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
it all depends on d category of d film.Overtime there hv bin sum gr8 films.well mine is:
NIKITA
ONE TREE HILL,
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER,
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN,
BOLT(CARTOON),
AIR FORCE ONE,
GREEN LANTERN....I LOVE THESE FILMS
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Kaycee7(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dano4real: [color=#990000][/color]
it all depends on d category of d film.Overtime there hv bin sum gr8 films.well mine is:
NIKITA
ONE TREE HILL,
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER,

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN,
BOLT(CARTOON),
AIR FORCE ONE,
GREEN LANTERN....I LOVE THESE FILMS
It says MOVIES not series.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DrOBD(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
1. Puss in boots
2. The tourist
3. Avater
4. Vantage point
5. A beautiful mind
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 31, 2013
AmeliƩ (my favourite)
Maine Pyar Kiya
Shutter Island
Battle Royale
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (on now hence I cannot sleep)
Princess Mononoke/ any Miyazaki anime (with English subtitles not overacted American Dubbing)
Great Debaters
The Secret Garden
Dancehall Queen grin
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by naijathings(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2013
peppy luv: smiley smileyAnother list of my favourites except babe(hvnt heard Of it)
you will clap clap clap if you watch BABE 1 and 2
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DarkLover: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2013
Lordave: I can never forget any character in that awesome movie.
Legolas
Aragon
Gimli
Frodo
Samwise Gamgee
Merry
Pipin
Smeagol
Sauron
Sarauman
etc
Pardon my spellings.
Gandalf the great
I love to the Armies of Mordo and Isengard.
Nagzul.
Can never stop watching that movie.
My mum has a striking likeness for Frodo.

Me toosmiley I have the full soundtracks from from 1-3, really good for meditation, besides have u watched The Hobbit(lotr prologue)it's perfect, and the second verse is gonna be out this december
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Michelle55: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2013
3 IDIOTS< NIKITA, DRAG ME TO HELL, KYLE XY, HEROES, SMALL VILLE,24HRS
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DNA1(f): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2013
i just watched the chaperone...triple H...
Really interesting.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Kaycee7(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Michelle55: 3 IDIOTS< NIKITA, DRAG ME TO HELL, KYLE XY, HEROES, SMALL VILLE,24HRS
Movies not series.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by adim2(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2013
Barney and friends
Tele tubbies
Semmes streets.

Lol. can't get tired of watching these movies
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by samuelkew(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Harry potter, iron king, 24hours, Django Unchained Merlin season4, troy. King arthur, romeo must die, hero, twin warrior, fearless, iron monkey, twins mission.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by doclan: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
joeydozzy: The Shawshank Redemption

Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Gone With The Wind

Deliver Us From Eva

The Sound Of Music

Forrest Gump
very on point movies.. Cant get enough at one watch
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by doclan: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
dani1luv: [size=13pt]3 IDIOTS, FINAL DESTINATION 1 - 5[/size]
.. Exactly. Been waiting 4 sm1 to mention final destination.. D film has one hell of a concept.. Think I ve to cee Sound of Music soon. Most ve 3 idiots on dr list.. D morals of the film z yet a fiction in our country NTL, i love d movie. Nicholas Cage is one of my favourite, Leonardo DeCaprio etc etc.. Ve U ceen Are we there yet?? Hilarious I tell U
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by doclan: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wish to add this to my list. It is an interesting love film, 2012val's vote.. "THE VOW".
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DNA1(f): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
doclan: .. Exactly. Been waiting 4 sm1 to mention final destination.. D film has one hell of a concept.. Think I ve to cee Sound of Music soon. Most ve 3 idiots on dr list.. D morals of the film z yet a fiction in our country NTL, i love d movie. Nicholas Cage is one of my favourite, Leonardo DeCaprio etc etc.. Ve U ceen Are we there yet?? Hilarious I tell U

hahaha...how could i have forgotten to add 'are we there yet?' to my list.
Really hilarious...
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Tiana155(f): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2013
I love watching One Tree Hill, i dont mind watching it on and on, the movie always remind me of something beautiful.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by phoenix0100: 3:42am On Aug 11, 2013
[b][/b]Lord of the Ring
Harry Potter
[b][/b]August Rush
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by vescucci(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2013
The Ladykillers
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
matrix!etc... Harry potter.!
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 1boylikevhis(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
1st-final destination!
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by PoDeep(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Since we are all clearly digressing and mentioning tv shows when the topic says "movies", allow me to go ahead and add THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! Never tired of that. grin
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by danielmay16(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Safety not guaranteed
The Great Gatsby
Lord of Rings Trilogy
beautiful creatures
squatterz
yawz n myn
midnight in paris
watchmen
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bringing the house down

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Was Toke Makinwa The Reason Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped In 2021? / BBNaija: Mercy And Ella Fight Over Ike / How Much Netflix Costs In Every Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.