Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. (1230 Views)

First Bank To Sack 1000 Workers / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by CapitalCee(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
H
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by Bensonn: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2013
From what i have been reading and heard ppl say Diamond bank , firstbank and GTB are the best, athough i dont have any details of ur above stated parameters
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by gunpoint(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Stability(security of employment) firstbank.
Career advancement, go for one of d intl banks(jes citibank nd standard charterd. Minus stabic oh).
All d rest na scam.

All!!!!!!!
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by Bensonn: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=gunpoint]Stability(security of employment) firstbank.
Career advancement, go for one of d intl banks(jes citibank nd standard charterd. Minus stabic oh).
All d rest na scam.

All!!!!!!![/quote

what of diamond and Gtb
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by gunpoint(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Seriously both not worth it.
Ofcos if u dnt hv a job den any employer wil do, bt the mark of a gud bank to wrk for is, "which banks wuld ppl already in d bankin sector prefer to wrk for?". Its not diamond or gtb
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by graper: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013
So which bank is good to work for if not diamond or gt
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
First bank remains the best...
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by ideecarbasa(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ bensonn. Its me ideecarbasa from DB thread. pls give me ur mail I need to ask you some tins.
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by graper: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wat of stanbic ibtc and standard chartered
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by Bensonn: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
ideecarbasa: @ bensonn. Its me ideecarbasa from DB thread. pls give me ur mail I need to ask you some tins.

here is my phone number 08093313808
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by CapitalCee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
buchaisky: First bank remains the best...

how much do first bank pay, and what is there job security like?, also hw abt diamond bank and Gtb as stated by some posters here?
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by ideecarbasa(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bensonn:

here is my phone number 08093313808
Thanks I will give a call.
Re: The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. by Searchingvictor: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
CapitalCee:
H

Boss, please help my life. 🙏🙏

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Fellowship Prog2015. Phd/msc / The Riches Of Poverty, 7 Facts About Life. / Jim Ovia Biography And Story Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.