Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers (22350 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by ujchief(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Waiting seriously to see what they charge him with. Bunch of biased police officers, dancing to the gallery of the executive. Why didn't they invite Bipi and his bunch of touts that infested the house firstly? ACTION and REACTION are EQUAL and OPPOSITE!

Thank God that the Gaya led committee resolved that the president is behind the rift, supporting a minority of 5 that wanted to overthrow the house leadership and had also recommended that the police commissioner should leave. Two cannot work together unless they agree, and since its obvious that the governor and the police boss don't agree, the one that is not elected has to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by ritux: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It's obvious you don't know what logic is. You don't know what causality is, either. If you're looking at "cause", you look at both the remote and immediate causes. Yes, Chidi Lloyd may have been hard on the said legislator, but what brought about the fracas? What brought the fracas which was the attempt of 5 members claiming to be 2/3 of the 32 member of the RSHA to impeach the Speaker was the remote cause.. The remote cause then gave birth to the immediate cause which saw Chidi Lloyd use the fake mace on a member. Also, Evans Bipi who led the 5 legislators claimed before the cameras that he blew, kicked, slapped and punched a member. How come nothing is being said about him? Is his action not an immediate cause just as that of Chidi Lloyd? There can never be an immediate cause without a remote cause. Please, start reasoning.

You just said thrash. Empty Set

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by abbysafety(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
fellow members,let s allow to perform their civil duties.there is nothing wrong if majority leader hon lydol being detained.nobody is above the law.the truth must prevail.i don't know why the Governor left his office to fight for legislators in the house.first question, who gave majority leader moral to punch his fellow honorable?Second,where was majority leader coming from before the incident?

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moscobabs(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
who be Chidi Lloyd? no be that man from ALUU?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moshoodn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
I forgot my comment. .
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Tija: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
24/07/2013

PRESS STATEMENT BY SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT (PUBLIC AFFAIRS) ON THE POLITICAL SITUATION IN RIVERS STATE

We are compelled to react to the unfolding political drama emanating from recent activities of some Governors from the northern part concerning political developments in Rivers State. These political moves, which are clearly intended to create fear, despair and sense of apprehension among the citizenry are grossly unfounded, misplaced and a deliberate over sensationalization of the situation.
We therefore wish to state as follows:
• Insinuations and statements suggesting that Rivers State is on fire are grossly unfounded. So far, as is it evident to every discerning observer of political developments, the state is calm and peaceful. Residents of the state continue to go about their various businesses, religious, social and political activities under peaceful atmosphere. A key pointer to the prevailing peace in the state is the fact that Governor Amaechi, the Chief executive and Chief security Officer of the state, felt confident enough to travel to the United Kingdom on official assignment. It is doubtful he would have had the luxury of leaving the country if his state is in turmoil as is being canvassed.
• The situation in Rivers State is purely a localized political matter and has no dangerous or far reaching consequences for the peace and security of the nation. Since our return to democratic rule in 1999, It is on record that not less than twelve states have witnessed incidents of attempted impeachment of Speakers of Houses of Assembly in Nigeria and none has posed any threat to peace and security in the country even when our democracy was not this established............more at
https://www.facebook.com/PublicAffairsAtThePresidency?ref=hl

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by PStacks(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
So what will happen to Evans Bipi and all the Cultist he brought to the Rivers State House of Assembly!

Untouchables..... Oh Guuush.. What a Democracy..

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Make them kill am
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by ujchief(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
The police PRO was wise enough to avoid responding to the question of them detaining him. They can't detain him without charging him to court, and since theirs nothing to charge him with, he had to avoid the question.

He's as free as a free man.

Bipi should be charged for treason.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Make dem jail am form attempt murder only 2/5 years to set example for others.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Oildichotomy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
One certain llyod axed 'my head' with mace and he's being treated with kid gloves.
Hmmm..
Revenge is mine ooo
damn i will open your skull back trust me
All these National Assembly ish ain't going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by sugardaddy1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
oxford:

What is this one saying?

Can murder be justified?

Do the 5 have a right to call for an impeachment of an officer of the house who in their opinion fall short of expectations?

Having call for the impeachment of the speaker, what is the next appropriate course of action by the 27 lawbreakers? is it to start a fight?

What happen to seeking redress in the court of law if they 5 have breach any known law?

Is Michael Chinda dead? You guys may as well strangle him so you can justify your murder charge.

1. Did the 5 renegade lawmakers form the required quorum to seat? -No
2. Is 5 the required number of lawmakers needed to impeach principal officers of the house? -No

For not meeting conditions 1&2 above and using violence and intimidation to scare everyone away before initiating their kangaroo seating, I think they needed to be served a dose of their own medicine and that was what Michael Chinda got, though an overdose of it.

There is no basis waiting to go to court when you can kill the matter right there on the floor of the house of Assembly. Is it the same judiciary with corrupt clowns parading themselves as judges you're referring to? The same judiaciary that recommended N750,000 as a fine for a pension thief who stole billions of naira or the judiciary that just discharged and acquitted Al Mustapha?

Amaechi was smart enough to read the game plan of GEJ+PEJ+WIKE's camp and that was why he played his joker by appearing at the Assembly complex -something his opponents never envisaged.

My advise to you and your GEJ+PEJ+WIKE camp is that you should leave Amaechi alone to continue his good works in Rivers State.

It may interest you to note that Al Mustapha is already campainging for 2015 Presidency. Let GEJ, PEJ and WIKE contend with that for now.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by 3general: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Inviting Amaechi's CSO by the police is rather absurd. He works with a different security organization(SSS).If he has to honour their invitation,I think they should write to his(CSO's)employers asking them to provide their employee 4 questioning or else the SSS will NEVA subject their own 4 cheap interrogations by the police...#just saying#

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
ritux:

You just said thrash. Empty Set
The capacity of your brain is low.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by warrior01: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
The capacity of your brain is low.

But what you wrote up there was trash

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by mko2005: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It's obvious you don't know what logic is. You don't know what causality is, either. If you're looking at "cause", you look at both the remote and immediate causes. Yes, Chidi Lloyd may have been hard on the said legislator, but what brought about the fracas? What brought the fracas which was the attempt of 5 members claiming to be 2/3 of the 32 member of the RSHA to impeach the Speaker was the remote cause.. The remote cause then gave birth to the immediate cause which saw Chidi Lloyd use the fake mace on a member. Also, Evans Bipi who led the 5 legislators claimed before the cameras that he blew, kicked, slapped and punched a member. How come nothing is being said about him? Is his action not an immediate cause just as that of Chidi Lloyd? There can never be an immediate cause without a remote cause. Please, start reasoning.
No wonder Jesus said;''if you are slapped on one side of the cheek,pls do turn the other side for a second slap !''

God help us all
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by sunnyolads1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
There is no need of any evidence again in respect of the Rivers state palaver.it is now clearly show that Gej is behind it. If Chidi Lloyd can be invited for interrogation,what of Bipi and others that brought thugs to the house to carry out the illegal impeachment of the Speaker. Chidi Lloyd is not the one that start the fight,he only rose to defend himself and others.Gej is the one controlling the Police that's why IG is unable to redeploy the Commissioner Mbu despite all the calls by well meaning Nigerians to do so. But my question is for how long are we going to fold our arms and be looking at this wicked dictator called Gej to be doing whatever he likes in this Country? But help me to inform them, Gej,Rca,Mbu,IG,Bipi,Chidi,Chinda etc they can't be there forever o!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
warrior01:

But what you wrote up there was trash
It is trash because the capacity of your brain. Learn logic. I felt bad when some of you included Philosophy as one of the courses you would not advise people to study. I pity because you are still young.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by tayokem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
tha_originator: Omo which kain ojoro be dis na! FG/NPF/GEJ/PEJ vs RCA. And the winner is.................!
Amaechi is a foolish and disturb man. He's not smart at all. You are reporting GEJ to police and senate. Who controls them currently. His days are numbered
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by sunnyolads1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Make dem jail am form attempt murder only 2/5 years to set example for others.
So if a thief come to your house with intention to maim or destroy.Then you are lucky to defend yourself and injured the thief.Afterwhile police were involved,will you agree with them if you are told that you have to go to jail for injuring a thief? That's how the case is.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by mko2005: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
sunnyolads1: There is no need of any evidence again in respect of the Rivers state palaver.it is now clearly show that Gej is behind it. If Chidi Lloyd can be invited for interrogation,what of Bipi and others that brought thugs to the house to carry out the illegal impeachment of the Speaker. Chidi Lloyd is not the one that start the fight,he only rose to defend himself and others.Gej is the one controlling the Police that's why IG is unable to redeploy the Commissioner Mbu despite all the calls by well meaning Nigerians to do so. But my question is for how long are we going to fold our arms and be looking at this wicked dictator called Gej to be doing whatever he likes in this Country? But help me to inform them, Gej,Rca,Mbu,IG,Bipi,Chidi,Chinda etc they can't be there forever o!
I thought they said GEJ is weak ! He automatically turned a wicked dictator over night !

God pass every one of them and their policies !

God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Tija: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
smiley
PRESIDENCY REACTS TO RIVERS STATE CRISIS AND CHIDI LLOYDS DETENTION

PRESS STATEMENT BY SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT (PUBLIC AFFAIRS) ON THE POLITICAL SITUATION IN RIVERS STATE

We are compelled to react to the unfolding political drama emanating from recent activities of some Governors from the northern part concerning political developments in Rivers State. These political moves, which are clearly intended to create fear, despair and sense of apprehension among the citizenry are grossly unfounded, misplaced and a deliberate over sensationalization of the situation.
We therefore wish to state as follows:
................................more at
https://www.facebook.com/PublicAffairsAtThePresidency?ref=hl
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by tayokem(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
. It shows you re in d same blood sucking cult group with Lloyd. All of u , ur days are numbers. Amaechi, 5 northern govs, IBB, Abdulsalam all of u combined won't stop Gej in 2015.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by izzo22: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
what brought about it is another subject matter, he should be cooling his heels @ kirikiri maximum correctional facility
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by omeiz93: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why must Chidi Lloyd be the only person invited for interrogation, what happened to Bipi, i dont know why we keep on politicising everytn in ds country. Anyway, i am not surprised, in a country where 16 is greater than 19 and 5 is 2/3 of 32.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
its painful that you are advertising ur ignorance on public domain. What do you know about logic that will make you to nearly kill somebody. Assuming you came back one and you saw ur mum battered by acid and when u enquire,it was a man who she refused to sex her did that,will agree with your logic when the man said that ur mum insulted him ?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by iamtheprincipal: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
chukjojo: Hmmm! National Assembly taking over which assembly, I hope is not what am thinking oh! because am sensing some sinister plot in all these fracas oh. Amaechi!, Amechi!!, Amaechi!!! how many times have i call you?
I warned you in hebrew but you would't listen. Keep taking advice from Mad Old Professor and Shakau. Ukpana Okpoko gburu bu nti chiri ya.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by iamtheprincipal: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
chukjojo: Hmmm! National Assembly taking over which assembly, I hope is not what am thinking oh! because am sensing some sinister plot in all these fracas oh. Amaechi!, Amechi!!, Amaechi!!! how many times have i call you?
I warned you in hebrew but you would't listen. Keep taking advice from Mad Old Professor and Shakau. Ukpana Okpoko gburu bu nti chiri ya.

@chukjojo; Public forum as this has given you an opportunity to call a world-class renowned intellectual like the distinguished Prof. Wole Soyinka, a 'Mad Old Professor'. I pity you and your family because in your wildest dreams, no member of your lineage can match the intellectual prowess of this uncommon scholar.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
tayokem: . It shows you re in d same blood sucking cult group with Lloyd. All of u , ur days are numbers. Amaechi, 5 northern govs, IBB, Abdulsalam all of u combined won't stop Gej in 2015.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
NwaMazi Izuogu:
its painful that you are advertising ur ignorance on public domain. What do you know about logic that will make you to nearly kill somebody. Assuming you came back one and you saw ur mum battered by acid and when u enquire,it was a man who she refused to sex her did that,will agree with your logic when the man said that ur mum insulted him ?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is trash because the capacity of your brain. Learn logic. I felt bad when some of you included Philosophy as one of the courses you would not advise people to study. I pity because you are still young.
STFU and stop smarting like u are any better than the guy u are advising. How could u write that non.sense and expect a pat in the back. That remote and distance cause gibberish is laughable at best when analytical thinkers swoop on the case. Imagine u talking like the fight is inevitable & justified cos 5 members were trying to scuttle the leadership of the house. Like seriously? Apart from following the constitution to resolve the matter like a lawmaker should it also mean u endorse violence as a means of settling misunderstanding among adults? Pls stop this show of shame of quoting every1 wit brain capable of reasoning on this thread and learn in silence.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by greggng: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am now convince that some of us are stupid with their way of thinking .I ve to ask those ones to watch the video click shown by deji360 on ait were evans is boasting how he hit chidi on the face and same for others. If you attack me , I can't be blamed for acting in self defense. Gej supporters should keep quite and allow peace to reign. I know the will prefer military to take over than watch their oga lose 2015 but God pass una . God of amaechi rules

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP / 2023 Presidency: Loyalty To Buhari, Tinubu Delaying Osinbajo’s Declaration / Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.