Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China (1922 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / Are You Interested In Being A Sport Betting Agent In Nigeria? / Customised Socks Manufacturer/agent In Nigeria/china. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by wilson578(m): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2013
My name is Wilson. I am a sourcing agent in Foshan city, Guangdong, China. I Specialize in sourcing various products, like
1. Building material, such as tile, wash basin, steam room, shower room, wooden door, kitchen cabinet, UPVC/aluminum window & door, bathroom cabinet, granite, MDF/Solid wood home decorative items, furniture, etc.
2. LED, spot light, ceiling lighting, metal/aluminum/plastic/wood custom product and moulding.
3. Fabric bag, paper shopping bag,baby clothes and inflatable bouncers.

I have 10 years of working experience in these areas. Be familiar with tooling, CNC, painting , metal process, plastic, powder coating, electroplating, packing material and 2D/3D drawing. I ever worked as a purchasing manager in a few factories and a trading company. Have rich purchasing, international trading and inspection experience. I provide professional consultation, verifying suppliers, negotiating, follow up orders, inspection and logistic arrangement services.

If interested, Pls feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Wilson

Add:Shunde,Foshan City,Guangdong,China
E-mail:wilson518@163.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by emmhynet18(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2013
add me to messenger lets chat mcmjc.mjmm@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by shawn5ng(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Add me let's chat shawn55ng@gmail.com and hw do intend to do this
Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by miitcash(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Add me up with ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com on G-talk let hook up for business.
Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by teeotal007(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2015
wilson578:
My name is Wilson. I am a sourcing agent in Foshan city, Guangdong, China. I Specialize in sourcing various products, like
1. Building material, such as tile, wash basin, steam room, shower room, wooden door, kitchen cabinet, UPVC/aluminum window & door, bathroom cabinet, granite, MDF/Solid wood home decorative items, furniture, etc.
2. LED, spot light, ceiling lighting, metal/aluminum/plastic/wood custom product and moulding.

I have 10 years of working experience in these areas. Be familiar with tooling, CNC, painting , metal process, plastic, powder coating, electroplating, packing material and 2D/3D drawing. I ever worked as a purchasing manager in a few factories and a trading company. Have rich purchasing, international trading and inspection experience. I provide professional consultation, verifying suppliers, negotiating, follow up orders, inspection and logistic arrangement services.

Best regards,

Wilson

Hi, Wilson

We are a professional manufacturer of steam baths and showers here in Hangzhou.

Our site is http://jacuzzi-bathtub.com/

If you will be interested dealing with our products, please let me know.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards

Bruce

Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by vague: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
wilson578:

Best regards,

Wilson

did you see the floating city in the sky as well?
Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by moodyboy003: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is Michael from China,We have many years of experience on manufacturing and supplying apparel and clothes
Garment apparel clothes sourcing agent
Thorough knowledge of the Chinese business culture, 
We know how to maintain the relationshion between you and manufacturer 
my job is sourcing and make selection of suppliers,arrange samples and handle shippment for clients in here 
Now I am building up inspection and quality checking team for the products
I hope can find more clients to work on business together
pls free feel to contact me from my skype : moodyboy001 
www.newerasourcing.com 
Whatapp:+8613416252477 
My email is Moodyboy003@126.com
Re: Do You Need A Sourcing Agent In China by pointstores(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
moodyboy003:
This is Michael from China,We have many years of experience on manufacturing and supplying apparel and clothes
Garment apparel clothes sourcing agent
Thorough knowledge of the Chinese business culture, 
We know how to maintain the relationshion between you and manufacturer 
my job is sourcing and make selection of suppliers,arrange samples and handle shippment for clients in here 
Now I am building up inspection and quality checking team for the products
I hope can find more clients to work on business together
pls free feel to contact me from my skype : moodyboy001 
www.newerasourcing.com 
Whatapp:+8613416252477 
My email is Moodyboy003@126.com
can u help me with sourceing of dc 12volt fan and dc 12v 5v bulb and mp3 radi0

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Bitcoin Wallet / Maize Grit Available For Sale.... / How To Operate A Laundry Shop Business[a-z Start-up Guide While Investing Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.